Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Auteur Sujet: Revue de presse Océanique et Asiatique  (Lu 9161 fois)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : Revue de presse Asiatique
« Réponse #30 le: 29 Mars 2010 à 09:10:51 »

Macarthur area weighs in on Chipping Norton UFO sighting

29 Mar 10 @ 12:10pm by Ben Pike

CAMPBELLTOWN’S new president of the UFO and Paranormal Research Society of Australia said the UFO sighting at Chipping Norton last week could be scout ships hovering behind a mothership.

However a Campbelltown worker says the floating objects were more likely helium balloons escaping from her son’s hand after a McDonald’s party last week.

Whatever your interpretation, southwest Sydney’s latest UFO sighting has got members of the Paranormal Society talking, and even triggered an investigation from visiting scientist Bill Chalker.

Woodbine’s Larraine Cilia (pictured), elected president of the almost decade-old society in January, said the objects “looked like a mothership with two other scout ships”.

“We want to get our hands on the original photograph to investigate further, but at this stage it looks like there could be something there.”

But Tracy Mellary, who works in Campbelltown, said the alleged space ships were actually two balloons - one purple, one green - that her son Harrison let go not a kilometre from where the photo was taken.

“My son and I laughed and joked when we saw it on the news, but when we realised the photo was taken so close to where we were at that time, we thought it could easily be the balloons,” she said.

Ms Cilia said the society was excited about scientist Bill Chalker coming to speak at the Campbelltown Arts Centre, at 7pm on April 14.

Mr Chalker, who has spent 35 years investigating UFO sightings and alien abductions, said last week the sighting reported recently is almost certainly genuine.

Ms Cilia said The Oaks, Cawdor and Razorback were the Macarthur region’s “hotbed” of unexplained sightings.

She added that there were some sightings over the region’s skies which had no explanation, and that most activity in Macarthur occurred in the region’s western rural areas.

news.com.au
Is ET a summer surf nut? UFO spottings on Central Coast of NSW

By Neil Keene From:The Daily Telegraph March 29, 2010 12:00AM

UFO Research NSW secretary Joann Kanda helps organise the meetings
to discuss their mysterious sightings. Picture: Gary Graham

THERE'S something strange happening in the skies over a little patch of our pristine holiday coast.

The suburbs around Gosford, on the Central Coast in NSW, are the state's biggest hot spot when it comes to UFO sightings, with dozens of seemingly authentic cases reported every year, The Daily Telegraph reports.

Each month, as many as 30 people turn up to meetings to share their UFO experiences.

UFO Research NSW secretary Joann Kanda, who helps organise the meetings, saw what she believed was a UFO near her home at The Entrance in the mid-1990s.

"It was just a sort of a glowing light in the middle of the night," she said.

"The dogs made a strange noise and I got up. There was something up in the sky with a greenish glow."

The region was the scene for one of Australia's most baffling UFO cases - a series of sightings in 1995 and 1996 - that were reported by police and many other credible witnesses.

Residents have told of seeing shiny, spherical, illuminated UFOs that often hovered above water.

UFO Research NSW's Doug Moffett said UFOs were commonly spotted over water or near power plants and the Central Coast had plenty of both.

The geography of the Central Coast may also play a part. It is heavily populated in parts, which means there are people around to spot UFOs, but still isolated enough for them to be visible in the night sky.

"What UFOs do is, largely speaking, covert in nature. They're obviously not landing at the steps of the Opera House and saying, 'Take me to your leader'," Mr Moffett said.

The UFO and Paranormal Research Society of NSW said the Blue Mountains also figured heavily in UFO sighting reports.

A group of enthusiasts spent the weekend in the mountains searching for UFOs they say visit the area each year in the last week of March.

One of the group, who declined to be named, said that in past years the craft had appeared above the Burragorang Valley, beyond Jenolan Caves, and were seen to hover for some time.

Several readers have reported seeing UFOs near Wollongong a week ago.

One said that about 8.15pm last Sunday, a trio of orange lights appeared overhead grouped in a triangular formation and moved silently through the air.

"There were probably another four in a straight line from Stanwell Park directly over our place," he said.

Sauvons la planète, notre Mère la Terre...
Sans elle pas de survie possible.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #31 le: 22 Avril 2010 à 10:04:14 »

geelongadvertiser.com.au
UFO sighting over Geelong caught on video

Jessica Craven
April 22nd, 2010

BREAKING NEWS AMAZING footage captured by a Highton businessman shows mystery balls of light zigzagging across Corio Bay, prompting speculation it was UFOs.
Businessman Anthony Raduka filmed the footage from the deck of his Highton home about midnight on Monday.

The footage shows balls of light flying over Corio Bay at great speed, dipping as low as street level before zigzagging back up through the sky.

The balls change colour and shape during the 20 mins of footage recorded.

Mr Raduka said the light was too fast to be an aircraft and it travelled in irregular directions.

``We have watched fighter jets from our deck when the airshow is on and these lights were going ten times quicker,'' he said.

``It could be a UFO, I don't know what they are. All of the things we thought of didn't explain the fact it changed colour or that it was going so fast.''

Mr Raduka said he had never seen anything like it in his life.

``We just stood there for about half an hour, trying to work out what it could be,'' he said.

``They go over rooftops so they are too low to be an aircraft.''

UFO sighting over Geelong

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #32 le: 23 Avril 2010 à 09:27:19 »

geelongadvertiser.com.au
Expert can't explain myterious objects in the sky

Jessica Craven
April 23rd, 2010

UFO Research NSW spokesman Doug Moffett said he viewed the footage and had ruled out all the usual explanations for the strange light patterns.
``I have no explanation for it,'' he said.

Mr Moffett said artificial illuminators such as flares would not last long enough for the footage and the lights moved too fast and too erratically to be aircraft.

``The motion of the lights seem to be tumbling, if it were a model aircraft it would travel pretty constantly and it wouldn't go as low as the lights in the footage,'' he said.

``If it was a regular light source it would disappear when it dipped down in front of other lights but it doesn't.''

He said the balls of light seemed to change colour in line with a change of a velocity. ``It's certainly a UFO in the strict sense of the word,'' he said.

Mr Moffett said that despite popular opinion, most UFO investigators were prepared to accept natural phenomenons ahead of the possibility of alien life.

``But the problem with scientists is that they say there is no possibility at all of it being an ET craft and if you rule out an option before you have done the investigation or when there is no other plausible explanation, then you aren't being objective,'' he said.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #33 le: 25 Avril 2010 à 09:22:26 »

ntnews.com.au
UFO visit terrifies Top End family

ANNIE SANSON
April 25th, 2010

A TERRITORY family has told how they held their breath when a UFO hovered over their home.

It was around 8pm on Friday when Susan Clarke, of Howard Springs, heard her partner yell out to her "to come out quick".

"Myself and the lad were sober, and we saw a huge spherical object that was moving horizontally across the night sky very slowly," Ms Clarke told the Sunday Territorian.

"It was amazing and unnerving at the same time.

"It was glowing red, orange and gold - none of us had ever seen anything like it before."

Ms Clarke said she grabbed her camera, but didn't manage to capture the mysterious flying object in a photo.

"I was shaking just looking at it, it was very eerie and made my knees weak."

The Howard Springs resident said she watched the UFO for about three or four minutes, together with her partner and his 16-year-old son, before the object took off into the night.

"It veered off at a right angle, then in another direction, then just shot off at a great speed (and) disappeared.

"We rang friends and asked if they had seen anything and we were totally shaken up by the experience."

The UFO is far from being the first to be seen in the Territory.

Only three weeks ago, UFOs had been spotted stalking the site of the proposed NT nuclear waste dump at Muckaty Station.

In March, a Queensland businessman had an eerie encounter with "bright lights zipping around the trees" when he visited the NT's alien hot spot Wycliffe Well.

In June 2008 the community of Marlinja came to a standstill when UFOs descended on the town.

là et demain

• Permissions restreintes
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #34 le: 27 Avril 2010 à 13:26:39 »

L'Océanie n'est pas l'Asie. Peut-être manque-t-il un fil dédié ?

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #35 le: 27 Avril 2010 à 13:37:06 »

ntnews.com.au
Latest UFOs could be 'looking to colonise'

MATT CUNNINGHAM
April 27th, 2010

IT SEEMS backpackers and grey nomads are not the only life-forms that come back to the Northern Territory for the start of the dry season.

There has been a spate of UFO sightings across the NT in the past week and high-profile Acacia Hills UFO spotter Alan Ferguson said the UFOs were back in his patch on Sunday night - the first time they had been seen since last dry season.

"They are back, son," he said.

"It's always the way, right on cue. The dry season starts and there they are. They are like the grey nomads. Once the dry season comes, you can't get rid of them."

Have you seen any UFOs lately? - leave your comment below

Mr Ferguson said his latest sighting came in the form of a bright white light that flashed past his home about 8pm on Sunday. "It just looked like the International Space Station - a big white light," he said.

"When it moves across it looks like a satellite, except it's huge.

"It's exactly the same thing that I saw at this time last year."

Mr Ferguson's latest sighting follows another at Howard Springs on Friday. Susan Clarke said she and her family witnessed a "huge spherical object" moving slowly across the night sky about 8pm.

"It was glowing red, orange and gold - none of us had ever seen anything like it before," she said.

Our UFO spotters have the backing of one of the world's top physicists in their belief life exists beyond planet Earth.

Professor Stephen Hawking said this week killer aliens do exist and could wipe out the human race.

"We only have to look at ourselves to see how intelligent life might develop into something we wouldn't want to meet," he said. "I imagine they might exist in massive ships, having used up all the resources from their home planet.

"Such advanced aliens would become nomads, looking to conquer and colonise planets they reach."

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : Re : Revue de presse Asiatique
« Réponse #36 le: 27 Avril 2010 à 13:39:23 »

L'Océanie n'est pas l'Asie. Peut-être manque-t-il un fil dédié ?

Tu as raison  ;)

j'ai juste changer le titre car il n'est pas nécessaire de créer un nouveau fil pour si peu d'articles...

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : Revue de presse Océanique et Asiatique
« Réponse #37 le: 19 Mai 2010 à 17:28:11 »

ufocasebook.com
Interview with Eyewitness to Northern Territory UFO Encounter

Published: 9:32 AM 5/18/2010 Submitted to the UFO Casebook by webmaster Alan Ferguson, of UFO Territory.

Here is the first of a few interviews with witnesses that have seen strange craft in the Northern Territory here lately!

I interviewed Russ after his wife Hayley got in touch with my web site, www.ufoterritory.com.au, who had the sighting at Bing Bong Port at the McArthur River mine in the NT on Saturday, May 8, at around 8:00 PM.

He states that when on night shift checking the pumps around the large ponds on the mine site, he noticed an object straight ahead of him through the windscreen of his troopy with the high beam on!

He then turned the lights off as well as the engine to see if he could hear anything. Then he got out of the car and thought to himself, "Oh, my God, I cant believe it."

"I was positive straight away what I was looking at," he said.

Being a big sceptic, it was an eye opener for Russ as he stood looking at the craft for 7-8 minutes before he got a call on the radio to head back.

The UFO was there when he left, so he returned 30 minutes later with somebody else, but it had disappeared! I thought this a very interesting sighting so I contacted Russ's wife Hayley to ask Russ some questions as I keep a record on UFO sightings here in the NT as a UFO researcher.

I asked him whether it made any noise, and he said no.

He said the craft was about 100 metres above the tree line, which made the tops of the trees light up.

He states that the UFO had red, blue, and white flickering lights.

As it hovered in front of him, it made maneuvers to the left at great speed, then went back to its original hovering position, just wobbling away as they often do!

The weather was clear with a slight breeze, and the sighting only happened once that night!

He didn't have a camera on him to take a picture, but hey, he's at work!

As always, I ask witnesses whether they ever believed in UFOs before the sighting, and the reply was "NO, DEFINATELY NOT!"

So there you have it, another UFO sighting in the Northern Territory. It's the time to see them over the next 4-5 months, so keep those eyes to the sky!

Alan Ferguson

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #38 le: 28 Mai 2010 à 09:39:14 »

Fears of a UFO invasion of northern Australia overblown

Melbourne -

http://au.video.yahoo.com/watch/3380306/8708420

Some Australians are afraid that strange bright lights seen in the Northern Territory sky at night might be the prelude to an extraterrestrial invasion of the area.
The mysterious "flares," which have been seen along a 360 kilometer stretch of Northern Australia called the Top End coast, have prompted alarm from some who believe the strange lights mean an extraterrestrial invasion is imminent. Australian authorities disagree, saying the lights were the result of meteors, reports DNA India. DNA India, along with NT News, both cite UFO expert Alan Ferguson as having said the lights were a prelude to an invasion by extraterrestrials. Ferguson however, disagrees, saying he was misquoted. Ferguson wrote on his website, UFO Territory,

"... When giving my opinions of what i thought about what i was getting told during the interview i stated that i needed to interview the witnesses to the flares as that gives me a feel of the situation at hand and also if these are natural causes or we do have a genuine sighting! I only stated that the dry season is a high activity time for UFO visits, not that there were mother ships ready to invade!
Alan Ferguson."

NT News attributed the following to Ferguson:
"Ferguson had declared the flares as being the result of UFO activity, not natural phenomenon.
"This all sounds like UFO activity. Meteors usually just flash across the sky and leave a tail. But UFOs will stay in the same spot and wobble up and down and side to side. Fast movements. That's how they work.""

NT News went on to say
"... Mr Ferguson said UFOs, like Swedish backpackers and Canberra politicians, nearly always came to the Top End during the dry season.
"It may be just that there are less clouds and we can see better," he said. "Or it maybe that we're outside more during the Dry.
"Or maybe the UFOs are interested in our military activity. There are always more of them about during (Operation) Pitch Black.""

An unknown number of witnesses reported the "flares" to Northern Territory Police this past week. May 25th was a busy day for sightings, and police were reportedly looked for boaters in distress but did not find anyone needing help.

While Unidentified Flying Object sightings in the Northern Territory appears to be relatively common, sightings have been thick over the past few months. In March, there were reports of a UFO or two hanging around a nuclear waste site. The man who reported the lights, Ray Alett also told NT News that he had seen unusual lights in the night sky since he had moved to the area 13 years ago.

April 23 and 24th were also busy nights for sightings, reported NT News.

Ferguson says on his website that the Northern Territory has the most UFO sightings of any location in Australia. The tip to seeing a UFO, Ferguson advises on one of his videos, is to continually be looking.

In 2008, a small village in the Northern Territory, Marlinja, experienced an alien invasion, reporting three unidentified flying objects hovering over the village for some time. NT News said the experience, which terrified the villagers for an unspecified period of time, has been immortalized at the International UFO Museum in Roswell, United States.

While many sightings have taken place at night, there have also been daytime sightings.
Like many other countries, Australia has released its investigation reports and files pertaining to UFO sightings.

The Sydney Observatory invites people to report sightings of strange lights, which the Observatory investigates. The Observatory states

"Sydney Observatory often receives reports from the public about mysterious and unexplained sightings in the sky. Many of these are fireballs, which are small rocks from space hitting the Earth’s atmosphere at high speed and burning up brightly as they reach the denser parts of the atmosphere about 30 or 40 km above the ground. Others turn out to be aeroplane vapour trails, ‘dump and burn’ manoeuvres by Air Force aircraft, satellites, weather balloons or even, as on 19 February 2007, exploding rockets."

Interested readers might want to check out a site put together by an Australian. Police UFO is a website dedicated to police encounters with UFOs in Australia and around the world.

ETs could invade Australia: UFO experts

2010-05-27 13:10:00
Last Updated: 2010-05-27 16:01:48

Melbourne: Experts in Australia have expressed their fears that a full-scale alien invasion of the Northern Territory is about to take place.

Though astronomers and police say the flares seen across a 360km-long stretch of the Top End coast were probably caused by a meteor shower.

But highly qualified UFO-ologists said they believed the bright lights were space ships on a pre-attack scouting mission, and Darwin-based UFO expert Alan Ferguson said the flares were obviously aliens.

"This all sounds like UFO activity," the Daily Telegraph quoted him as saying.

"Meteors usually just flash across the sky and leave a tail. But UFOs will stay in the same spot and wobble up and down and side to side. Fast movements.

"That's how they work," he explained.

Ferguson said UFOs nearly always came to the Top End during the dry season.

"It may be just that there are less clouds and we can see better. Or it maybe that we're outside more during the Dry," he said.

"Or maybe the UFOs are interested in our military activity. There are always more of them about during (Operation) Pitch Black," he stated.

Superintendent Bruce Porter said police received many calls about the flares at about 9pm on May 25, and even launched a search when they feared a boat was in distress.

"We took this seriously, but the indications are that nobody is missing," they said.

Just last month the NT News reported on how one Territory town's invasion by UFOs had been recorded in the world's most famous museum for extraterrestrial life.

But Superintendent Porter believes the flares were probably a meteor shower.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #39 le: 29 Mai 2010 à 12:41:39 »

theozfiles.blogspot.com
WESTALL '66 - a suburban UFO mystery - a documentary you must see

The world premiere of a striking documentary about an extraordinary event takes place on the Australian SCI FI channel, Foxtel, 8.30 pm, Friday, 4th June, 2010. WESTALL '66 a suburban UFO mystery deserves a wide audience as it gives a fascinating picture of a haunting UFO incident that took place 44 years ago in the outer Melbourne suburb.
The press kit accompanying the release gives a potent one paragraph summary of the incident

"In 1966, in the Australian suburb of Westall, hundreds of students, teachers and local residents witnessed a UFO hover overhead for several minutes, land and take off again at incredible speed. Silenced by authorities at the time, and still angry about not being believed, they revisit the event as tenacious amateur sleuth Shane Ryan goes back to find an answer to the mystery. With an undercurrent of Cold War paranoia, and a burgeoning military alliance between Australia and America, their story has a deep resonance in the current cover-ups and lies delivered by governments in the interests of national security."

Director Rosie Jones came across the story via a story in the Melbourne Age which connected her to the efforts of Canberra academic Shane Ryan to get to the bottom of the enigmatic events. After 3 years of solid research, filming and editing we now have the opportunity to view the fascinating result of all those efforts.

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #40 le: 10 Septembre 2010 à 10:32:49 »

Wuhan citizen discovers record of UFO in 63-year-old paper

Guo Zhigang, a citizen in Wuhan, discovered an issue of Commons Daily published in July 14, 1947 that carried news about an UFO.

The title of the report read "UFOs visit Shenyang and Xi'an." The witness in Shenyang was an office worker named Yan Jinbo in the Shenyang office of Anshan Iron and Steel Company. On the evening of July 10, 1947, when she was enjoying a cool night on a square in front of the dormitory, "a white and round object appeared in the sky flying from the northeast to southwest."

Several seconds later the object disappeared and some others flew in the same direction within the span of about one minute. At first, Yan thought it must be the smoke from kitchen chimneys, but later she determined that the smoke should not seem so bright and rounded.

Yan asked her workmate Zhang Jingshao to watch the UFOs together with her. According to Zhang's calculation, more than 80 these white and rounded "plates" appeared in one hour.

_Source "People's Daily Online.cn" du 13 juillet 2010_
"En ufologie, il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire"
-Aimé Michel

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #41 le: 28 Octobre 2010 à 23:58:32 »

Australian Videographer Posts Video of Large UFO Landing on, or Passing Close to Moon

Published: 2:09 AM 10/28/2010

Videographer's Location: Melbourne, Australia - taken at 4:21 AM, on 10-28-10

(Editor's Note: I have just seen the video below, as several of our readers have alerted me about it. It is the middle of the night, and I just happened to be awake, and felt like I should post this for all of our readers to check out.

There are some questions that still need to be answered about the video, but it does seem very compelling. Have a look, and add your comments at the bottom of the article.)

Report from Videographer

LARGE UFO HEADS TOWARDS THE MOON

MUST SEE 100% PROOF.

I was filming tonight without seeing a thing. There were a lot of shooting stars which is always nice to see, but I was getting cold and the battery on my camcorder was about to run out, so I was just about to pack up all my equipment.

Then a close UFO came into my field vision. The UFO seemed to descend towards the moon. Flimed with nightvision in HD, this footage is all raw sound and vision.

I have been filming for the last 5 months without not seeing a thing but in the the last week the activity is hot.

Hope you enjoy.

★MUST SEE INCREDIBLE CLOSE LARGE UFO HEADS TOWARDS THE MOON AUSTRALIA 28/10/2010★

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #42 le: 08 Juin 2011 à 02:15:33 »

Australia UFO Sighting Files Mysteriously Disappear

In what will likely become fodder for conspiracy theorists, Australia's military has mysteriously lost its "X-Files,"
a host of records which detail sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs), the Sydney Morning Herald is reporting.

The nation's Department of Defense made the revelation after a two-month search in response
to a newspaper's Freedom of Information (FOI) request proved fruitless, and officials were unable to locate the files.
"The files could not be located and Headquarters Air Command formally advised that this file is deemed lost,
" the department's FOI assistant director, Natalie Carpenter, is quoted as saying.

Un article Huffington post du 07 juin 2011: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/07/australia-ufo-sighting-files-disappear-_n_872543.html
"En ufologie, il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire"
-Aimé Michel

* QR code
Pour écouter la Radio Ici & Maintenant!
sur smartphones & tablettes :