Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Les Forums de Radio Ici&Maintenant !

Auteur Sujet: Contact avec Shirley - Contacts and exchanges with Shirley  (Lu 2097 fois)

elevenaugust

• Administrateur
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • APPONO ASTOS
Contact avec Shirley - Contacts and exchanges with Shirley
« le: 08 Février 2008 à 00:20:05 »

On thursday,december 13th, we  contacted  Shirley and
exchanged  emails with he
r, you will find the transcripts below. (version française plus bas)

Date: Dec 11, 2007 10:09 AM
Hello Shirley,
I am part of a team investigating a strangecraft that was observed in Sequoia National Park in 2005 by a Shirley.
Your name came up in our search as being that person who talked to a park ranger about a strange aerial craft in the park. Are you that person?
Thank you in advance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

13/12/2007

Subject: RE: Looking for Shirley RE: dragonfly craft Body:
Oh my, you ARE persistent!
May I ask exactly HOW did you obtain my email address?
Your investigative skills are impressive!
May I ask if your investigation of this "drone" craft is independent or as part of a govt. agency?
I would like to know before proceeding any further.
Cheers,Shirley

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Shirley,
I am not part of the government.
I am part of a small group (5 people) who started, a sub group if you can call it that, at an Internet Forum in May (OpenMindsForum.com).
We became very interested in trying to determine exactly what happened and verify on our own the reality of this drone matter.
We have persisted this far because this dronecase sets itself apart from any other UFO case. Something about those crafts, the close up pictures and the unusual shape as well as the documents that Isaac released captured our imaginations and we decided to learn as much as there is to learn, just for our own satisfaction as well as possibly being able to shed more light on the subject.
Our forum had a short period where Raj, one of the witnesses spent time with us and answered questions asked by forum members. All other witnesses have only provided one or two communications, before they went out of contact.
We listened to your interview with Linda Moulton Howe, of course, and since then we have always thought that you should be involved in our research. At the very least we would like to know what it was like for you after the experience of coming forward. Besides learning what we can of your experience, we are also very interested in learning what you have learned since then.
Our group consists of 4 men and one woman. We are mature adults who live in various places around the world. I am in Canada, two of our members are in France, the female of our group is in the UK and the other is in California.
We are actively persue all avenues of possibility in uncovering the mystery of this drone case. Call it a hobby if you will. But it is a serious goal we have set ourselves.
We are not affliliated in any way with any government agency. We ourselves worry a bit about what we have decided to do. If the witnesses have been affected by government intrustion, then we need to know this as well.
At the very least, I would ask you to please consider having further email communications with me, we are here to learn and offer support over time. Maybe you too would like to learn more about this matter and I'm sure there is a great deal of information we can provide to you in our synopisis so far. Let me assure you that any information you provide to us will remain strictly confidencial.
We do not post publicly any of our research nor private informaton about ourselves or the witnesses. We would always respect your wishes for privacy.
Yours very truly,

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,
I'm intrigued by your letter and would welcome discussing this matter with your small group online.
I'm certainly surprised to hear that Raj shared an entended series of online discussions with your group! A shame he didn't do so with Linda too.
It's been difficult getting witnesses to agree to come forward to be interviewed, either written and especially audiotaped.
I was VERY eager to hear directly from Chad (who took those spectacular photos near the Bakersfield area)or the woman who saw and interacted with one of the drones in Yosemite. Linda tried VERY hard to get these people to come forward to be interviewed, but they declined. She shared a series of emails with Chad before he disappeared. She only received the one email from the woman and Raj never responded.
I had two ODD occurrences afterward:a stranger and even STRANGER phone happenings!
I awoke one morning to find a man parked in front of my home, directly next to my mail box.
He sat in his parked car there for the LONGEST time, until I could stand it no more and came out to ask him if he needed help. When he declined, I politely asked him to move away from blocking my mailbox, at which point he responded strangely and I finally had to rudely ask him to LEAVE.I never saw him again, thank goodness!
About a week after my interview was broadcast, my phone began making very odd noises-once every day. The noise was similar to what you hear from a fax machine. It stopped after I changed my phone number.
Since my interview, I can't tell you how many times I've mentally kicked myself for NOT getting that park service officer's name(if indeed he really WAS a park ranger).
His directions(for what road to take out of the park)were really pretty LAME for someone in his position,LOL!
Seriously, if I saw him today I'd never recognise him, he was very average-looking. His manner was just so casual that he gave me no reason to try to commit him to memory. I must confess that if there hadn't been such strong negative comments against the drone photos(accusations of Photoshop, etc.) I likely wouldn't have come forward.
I especially felt bad for Chad, poor man!
Are you aware that one man was able to obtain a VIDEO of a drone craft? It's fascinating how he got it completely by accident!

Cheers,Shirley

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Shirley,
Thank you for the confirmation and additional information that was never released.
When you say video of the drones, are you referring to the realistic Youtube animation done by "saladfingers/Kris Avery" of Open Minds forum showing a drone taking off in a military setting. He admitted that right away that he had done this animation, but unfortunately some news services reported it as real.
I am sorry to hear of the harassment you suffered after your interview.
I suspect that since your interview was heard by millions on Coast-to-Coast-AM, there would be many people craving more information. Some of them wanting to contact you but too afraid to know what to say, and some just plain weird people.
We were also very dismayed with the allegations of computer generated hoax.
You can read Raj's two posts here:http://lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?action=userrecentposts&user=rajman1977
He also did contact the administrators of the forum and discussed the incident further before cutting off communications.
Cheers

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again,
No, what I'm speaking of is a GENUINE video that was shot back east-my memory says it was somewhere in the Southeastern United States-bya man who was basically experimenting with his video camera one night and happened to catch the image of a drone crossing the night sky.
In the video(which was given coverage on the local news station)you can plainly see that familiar "dragonfly" shape as it crossed the night sky, right across the moon!
It also got coverage on Coast To Coast AM.
I'll go back and see if I can find it and email it to you. It's really amazing, and the guy who shot it has absolutely no interest in UFOs and had never heard about the drones, so he really had no axe to grind, making his video all the more believable.
Shirley.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Depuis le 13 décembre 2007, nous avons établi le contact avec Shirley.Nous avons eu des échanges par emails , en voici la retranscription.

11 décembre, 2007 10:09 AM
Bonjour Shirley,
Je fais partie d'un petit groupe qui enquête sur un objet volant étrange observé dans le "Sequoia National Park" en 2005 par une personne nommée Shirley.
Votre nom s'est affiché lors de notre recherche, vous désignant comme étant la personne qui a parlé à un garde forestier d'un vaisseau aérien étrange dans le park. Êtes-vous cette personne?
En vous remerciant de votre réponse.

13 décembre , 2007
Subject: RE: Looking for Shirley RE: Vaisseau en forme de libellule/
Oh,la la, vous ÊTES persistant!
Je peux vous demander COMMENT vous avez eu mon adresse email?
Vos talents d'enquêteur sont impressionnants!
Puis-je savoir si votre enquête de ce "drone" est indépendante ou bien affiliée à une agence gouvernementale?
J'aimerais une réponse avant de m'engager plus loin.
Bien à vous, Shirley

Bonjour Shirley,
Je ne fais pas partie du gouvernement.
J'appartiens à un petit groupe (5 personnes), le sous-groupe, si vous voulez, d'un forum internet rejoint en mai dernier.(openmindsforum.com)
Nous sommes très intéressés et essayons de savoir ce qui a été observé. Nous désirons vérifier par nous même la réalité de ces drones.
Nous persistons jusqu'à ce jour parceque ces cas de drones sont différents de tous les autres cas d'OVNIS.
Il y a quelque chose au sujet de ces vaisseaux, les gros plans des photos, la forme inhabituelle,ainsi que les documents d'Isaac,tout ceci a emballé nos imaginations,et nous avons décidé d'apprendre autant que nous le pourrions, pour notre propre satisfaction et pour éclairer cette affaire le plus possible.
Raj (l'un des témoins) est venu dans notre forum quelques jours, pour y répondre à des questions posées par nos membres.Les autres témoins se sont manifestés une ou deux fois avant de rompre le contact.
Nous avons écouté votre interview avec Linda Moulton Howe bien sûr, et depuis, nous avons toujours pensé que vous devriez être incluse dans notre recherche.Nous aimerions savoir au moins comment c'était pour vous après être montée sur le devant de le scène.Au dela de ce que nous pourrions apprendre, nous sommes curieux quant à ce que vous avez vous même appris depuis.
Notre groupe est formé de 4 hommes et 1 femme. Nous sommes des adultes matures qui vivont en des endroits différents de la planète. Je suis au Canada, 2 de nos membres sont en France, la femme de notre groupe est en Angleterre, et le dernier est en Californie.
Nous poursuivons ardemment toutes les pistes possibles,afin de percer ce mystère.Appelons cela un passe temps si on veut, mais nous nous sommes fixé un but très sérieux.
Nous ne sommes d'aucune façon affiliés à une agence gouvernementale. En fait, on s'inquiète un peu nous même de ce que nous allons faire.Si les témoins ont subi une ingérence du gouvernement , alors nous devons le savoir également.
Je vous demande au moins d'envisager quelques échanges d'emails avec moi même, nous sommes ici pour apprendre et apporter un soutien durable. Peut-être avez vous l'envie d'en apprendre plus, et nous avons beaucoup d'informations à votre disposition.
Je peux vous assurer que tout nos échanges resteront strictement confidentiels.
Nous ne publions rien de notre recherche, ni aucune information privée sur les témoins ou nous même sur notre forum,nous respecterons toujours votre désir d'anonymat.
Très sincèrement votre,

Bonjour,
Je suis intriguée par votre lettre et oui, j'aimerai discuter de cela avec votre petit groupe en ligne.
Je suis très étonnée d'apprendre que Raj a participé à une série de discussions en ligne avec votre groupe! Dommage qu'il ne l'ait pas fait avec Linda aussi.
C'est difficile d'obtenir des témoins qu'ils viennent se faire questionner , que l'interview soit écrite ou même enregistrée.
J'avais VRAIMENT hâte d'entendre Chad (qui a pris ces photos spectaculaires près du coin de Bakersfield), ou bien la femme qui a vu et interagi avec l'un des drones de Yosemite.
Linda a essayé très DUR que ces gens viennent et acceptent l'interview, mais ils ont refusé.Elle a échangé quelques emails avec Chad avant qu'il ne disparaisse, elle n'a reçu qu'un email de la femme , et Raj n'a jamais répondu.
J'ai eu 2 incidents BIZARRES après: un étranger, et des coup de fil encore plus étranges!Je me suis réveillée un matin en trouvant un homme, garé devant ma maison, juste à coté de ma boite aux lettres.Il restait assis là dans sa voiture, pendant un temps FOU, jusqu'à ce que je ne puisse plus le supporter et que je sorte lui demander s'il avait besoin d'aide.Quand il a refusé, je lui ai poliment demandé de bouger pour libérer ma boite aux lettres, ce à quoi il a réagit bizarrement si bien que finalement, j'ai dû lui demander tvertement de PARTIR.Je ne l'ai jamais revu, heureusement!
Environ 1 semaine après la diffusion de mon interview,mon téléphone a commencé à faire des bruits bizarres une fois par jour.Le bruit était semblable à celui d'un fax.ça s'est arrêté après que j'ai changé de numéro.
Depuis mon interview, vous ne pouvez pas savoir à quel point je m'en suis voulue de ne pas avoir pris le nom de ce garde dans le parc. (si en fait, c'était vraiment un garde du parc) ses directions pour la route à suivre pour sortir étaient vraiment LEGERES pour quelqu'un dans sa position, LOL!
Sérieusement, si je le voyais aujourd'hui, je ne le reconnaitrais pas, il était très ordinaire.Ses façons étaient si naturelles qu'il n'y avait aucune raison que je m'en souvienne.Je vous avoue que s'il n'y avait pas eu tant d'arguments contre les photos des drones ( photoshop etc.) je ne serais pas sortie de mon silence.
Je me sentais tellement mal pour Chad, le pauvre homme!
Savez vous qu'un homme a pu se procurer la VIDEO d'un drone? C'est fascinant comment il l'a eue tout à fait par accident!

Cheers, Shirley
"saladfingers/Kris Avery" du forum Open Minds, qui montre un drone qui part d'un environnement militaire.Il avait tout de suite reconnuque c'était une animation,mais malheureusement, des agences de presse l'ont mentionnée comme réelle.
Je suis désolé d'entendre que tu as été harcelée après ton interview; Vu qu'il y a des millions d'auditeurs, je pense qu'il y a de nombreuses personnes qui veulent plus d'informations, certains voudraient te contacter mais ne sachant pas quoi demander et d'autres, juste des gens bien bizarres.Nous aussi, étions consternés des allégations des allegations d'un hoax généré par computeur.Tu peux lire les 2 posts de Raj.
Ici: http//lucianarchy.proboards21.com/index.cgi?action=userrecentposts&user=rajman1977
Il a aussi contacté les administrateurs du forum et en a parlé un peu plus avant de couper les ponts.
Bien à toi,

Encore moi,
Non, je parle d'une VERITABLE vidéo qui a été filmée dans l'est- ma mémoire me dit que c'était quelque part dans le sud-est des Etats- Unis par un homme qui expérimentait avec sa caméra un soir et il a capturé l'image d'un drone qui traversait le ciel nocturne.
Dans la vidéo, (dont on a parlé aux infos) on peut vraiment voir cette forme familière de"libellule", quand il traverse le ciel, juste devant la Lune!
On en a aussi parlé à Coast to Coast AM.
Je vais voir si je peux la retrouver et te l'envoyer.C'est étonnant, et le type qui l'a capturé n'a aucun intérêt dans dans les OVNIS et n'a jamais entendu parler des drones, donc ça rend sa vidéo encore plus crédible.
Shirley