Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Auteur Sujet: Le projet BLUE BEAM - MK Ultra - Remote Viewing - Hologrammes  (Lu 35253 fois)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : Le projet BLUE BEAM - MK Ultra - Remote Viewing - Hologrammes
« Réponse #45 le: 05 mars 2010 à 06:21:21 »

Remote Viewing Practice

Announcing A New Website to Develop RV Skills
by James Walsh

<(Copyright 2010, James Walsh. All Rights Reserved) >

<Edited by Robert D. Morningstar>

Dated: 15:27 March 4, 2010

The official Department of Defence definition of Remote Viewing was:

"The learned ability to transcend space and time, to view persons, places or things remote in space and time; to gather and report information on the same."

The phrase and associated technique(s) were made famous through media coverage in 1995, when details of a CIA project called Stargate were declassified.

Since 1995 former Military Intelligence Officers have started teaching this skill to civilians. Recently a new web site has been launched to help people practice and share their experiences online. The site, called RvWebby, is located at:

Remote Viewing is performed on a set of target co-ordinates which represent the target. The actual target details are never revealed to the remote viewer until the session is completed. There are many techniques developed over the years to perform a remote viewing session. The RvWebby web site helps people practice the techniques.

The web site has been created by James Walsh, an IT developer from England, UK, who has an ongoing interest in remote viewing and wishes to promote practice the RV techniques. Unable to find a practice "target pool" varied enough to satisfy his needs, he decided to implement his knowledge of protocols and methods into an IT solution.

The web site was first released in January 2010. Since then an experienced group of Remote Viewers from Australia called Remote Viewing Unit have provided guidance and support developing the functionality of the web site.

The Remote Viewing Unit (in Australia) was founded by Rick and Sandra Hilleard, who received their training in the USA, under the guidance of former Military Remote Viewers, who instructed them in:

1. Coordinate Remote Viewing;
2. Technical Remote Viewing;
3. Extended Remote Viewing.

They are currently the only Remote Viewing Trainers in Australia. The Remote Viewing Unit plans to use RV Webby’s online application to support their students with practice and guidance after training and to calibrate and fine tune professional remote viewers.

The web site functionality for public users includes:

• Public target generator
  • Dynamic target pool that is open to submission from members
  • Moderation of the target submissions to protect remote viewers from disturbing experiences
  • Target locations described using any or all of the following methods:

o YouTube video
      o Interactive Google map location
      o Key features
      o Text description
      o Uploaded image

Users are welcome to register with the web site. Membership to the web site is totally free. When users register they gain access to many more features. These features include:

• Submitting targets to the target pool
  • Keeping a history of remote viewing sessions
  • Scoring other users sessions
  • Having other users score your sessions
  • Ability to make their profile public and display sessions that scored 3 or more. These sessions can be viewed from the menu link RV Sessions.

James Walsh
England, UK
March 3rd, 2010

Sauvons la planète, notre Mère la Terre...
Sans elle pas de survie possible.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #46 le: 13 avril 2010 à 19:12:21 »

An Experiment In Remote Viewing: The Search For Life On Mars

by Kathlynne Kasten

Posted: 19:09 April 12, 2010

Kathlynne Kasten

SUMMARY :

This paper presents information regarding the possibility of life on Mars derived from a single remote viewing session lasting 43 minutes on 11/30-12/01/96 starting at 12:30 AM, and a second session using a technique utilized by dowsers - that is, using a specially designed pendulum. Also included, is a description of the area that came into focus during the remote viewing session and the images that appeared. The target area, a “dark green” area, was pre-sited prior to the remote viewing session.

BACKGROUND :

As a consequence of Vince DiPietro’s interview on Art Bell’s radio show on 11/30-12/01/96, I decided to see if I could remote view the planet Mars to search for “life.” I had scored hits with other targets in past experiences. A discussion of these targets and those sessions are outside the scope of this paper. I have a passing amateur’s interest in astronomy, and training in empirical data collection in the field of archaeology.

PART I :

The remote viewing session: The target context was “look for life on Mars.” There is always a mental parameter determined before starting a remote viewing session, this is to aide in focusing on a target. The first image that appeared was Mars at a distance of perhaps an orbiting space craft. Just to the right of my high orbit view was a large dark spot on the surface of Mars. I did not move directly toward the large dark spot but towards the north polar region to begin surface orientation. Skirting the polar region, and moving approximately a little over 1/3 of the surface of the planet toward the south; passing what I “felt” was the equator, I stopped over a large area. Upon closer view, the area was mottled in color and looked to be covered in a bramble-type “plant.” Focusing on the bramble (see attached drawing), I noticed that it consisted of bulbous extrusions on braciated ground cover. It is dark in color and filled with light/almost white/luminous liquid which changes color when “the sap is running.” It seems all/most of the branches are connected to each other. That is, if one piece were to cut off, eventually all the liquid would drain off, and the organism would die.

12/02/96: I contacted Vince DiPietro by e-mail on Monday with a request/hope that after the Mars Lander photographic material is released I would find out whether my remote viewing data could be confirmed.

12/31/96: I received return e-mail from Vince DiPietro in which he suggested an area on Mars which might support life; he provided coordinates for an area which he claimed had a “water spout.” Further, he stated that the water spout was cited at -16o latitude and 80o longitude. Because DiPietro knew about this “water spout” feature, he told he had suggested to JPL that Sojourner land in that area, and he provided the reasons he gave to JPL for doing so.

1/13/97: My return e-mail to DiPietro stated that I was not aware there was a water spout on Mars; that the description of the conditions around a water spout could provide a nice warm environment for bacteria or mold, a possible description of what I saw; stated that I had downloaded a hand drawn (possibly from photographs) map of Mars from the University of Hawaii’s website. I further stated that while looking at the map, I remembered that the area I saw was very flat, not red-colored as the surrounding area. Also, the flat horizon was broken here and there by a large “mesa”-type outcroppings on only one side of my 360o field of view.

PART II :

At the second session, I utilized a time honored method called dowsing (using a special balanced, finely machined, brass pendulum shaped like an Egyptian djed pole with a pointed end, hung from a very strong cord - made especially for pendulum work). I am sure you are a bit concerned about using dowsing as part of a scientific method, be assured that some top professional archaeologists I know have used this method (although did not disclosed this fact publicly least their professional reputations be called into question). I am comfortable with this method, and have scored a high percentage of hits. In other words, I have confidence in the method.

1/19/97: I laid out the map of Mars on a flat surface, and using the stored images in my memory from the remote viewing session, I proceeded to go over the map from top to bottom and right to left holding the pendulum as close to the surface as possible without interfering with it’s swing.

It is my understanding that the “water spout” is located at -16o latitude, 80o longitude. I cannot account for the discrepancy in the location except to say perhaps the original cited location was made before there were more accurate maps of Mars, or I am sensing the wrong location, or the map itself is not precise. I feel this problem will be reconciled once the new Mars data arrives in the autumn of 1997.

Description of Area #2: During this second session, i.e., the work with the pendulum and the U of H map of Mars, I located a second possible area for life at (minus) -63o latitude, 304o longitude. This area is smaller than area #1 and roughly ovoid in shape. As I did not pick up this second area during the remote viewing session of 11/30-12/01/96, I have since gone back and done a second very short remote viewing session of the area. It appears to be a white crystalline natural ground structure of very small rods or ovoid “pebbles.”

A Possible Future Use for Remote Viewing: As this was a new type of remote viewing session for me, I would like very much to discover if it is of any value for the future, i.e., as a means of exploration without leaving the surface of Earth. Perhaps, if this method proves useful, it will become possible to remote view an area, in conjunction with photographic data and accurate maps, before spending the moneys and effort to send a space vehicle to explore a targeted area.

ATTACHMENTS :

Drawings of braciated “plant” life; shape of areas.

Sauvons la planète, notre Mère la Terre...
Sans elle pas de survie possible.

Peter Pan

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Manipulation - Remote viewing
« Réponse #47 le: 13 juillet 2010 à 16:55:28 »

http://www.remoteviewing.com/how-remote-viewing-works/professor-ideo/

Comment attirer les persommes douees en remote viwing

Diouf

• Membre d'honneur
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : Manipulation - Remote viewing
« Réponse #48 le: 13 juillet 2010 à 17:33:17 »

Est-ce que quelqu'un peut essayer ? il se passe rien quand je clic sur  les "play" du lien, je n'ai qu'un écran vert  ???
...accepter   de    laisser    partir    l'ancien...

(entendu d'une conversation dans la rue.)

verso

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • Admirateur
« Réponse #49 le: 13 juillet 2010 à 17:43:10 »

J ai la meme chose...

Mais qu est ce donc le remote viwing ???
Nul ne peut atteindre l'aube sans passer par le chemin de la nuit

-Vod-

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #50 le: 13 juillet 2010 à 17:49:40 »

Remote Viewing = vision à distance

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vision_%C3%A0_distance

DecemberTen

• Administrateur
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #51 le: 29 juillet 2010 à 11:52:56 »

Pour moi, le remote-viewing est une réalité, mais je suis plus que sceptique quant au fait qu'on puisse apprendre cette technique (qui n'en est pas une...) à tout le monde, car cela équivaudrait à expliquer à quelqu'un comment faire bouger un de ses orteils alors qu'il n'a même pas conscience de cet organe...

Simsi

• Permissions restreintes
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #52 le: 29 juillet 2010 à 13:33:51 »

Non mais vous avez vu le sigle sur le lien http://www.remoteviewing.com/how-remote-viewing-works/professor-ideo/
C'est carrément la pyramide du NWO...
S. I. M. S. I. - Soit ils mentent, soit ignorent...

DecemberTen

• Administrateur
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #53 le: 29 juillet 2010 à 13:57:30 »

Tout à fait Simsi, et mon "sentiment" est que ce groupe n'a qu'une idée en tête; non pas enseigner, mais détecter et recruter les personnes aptes à ce genre d'exercice.
C'est certainement efficace comme méthode de recrutement.
Sans doute en ont-ils besoin.

Karmayata

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #54 le: 08 décembre 2010 à 23:30:47 »

Freeman expose StarWars (Alien agenda)
The FreeZone Radio show - Alien Agenda unfolding
Emission du 09 Octobre 2010
http://www.freemantv.com/

suite 2 à 4 sur dailymotion.
« Modifié: 08 décembre 2010 à 23:39:40 par katchina »
Daignez analyser la vague plutôt que d'en décrire l'écume

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #55 le: 18 février 2011 à 03:50:19 »

Bonjour à tous.

Une petite info intéressante pour ceux qui sont proches de Paris ou encore ceux qui voudraient se déplacer..
Ce mercredi 16 mars 2011, L'INREES organise une conférence intitulée : Les espions extrasensoriels.
Sera présent à la conférence Mr. Joe McMoneagle.. (Inutile de vous le présenter ici puisque déjà un peu connu dans les parages  :)).

Pour plus d'infos, c'est par ici : http://www.inrees.com/Conferences/les-espions-extrasensoriels-avec-Joe-Mc-Moneagle/

PS: Petit témoignage de Joe McMoneagle: "Mon expérience de mort imminente". http://www.inrees.com/articles/EMI-de-Joe-McMoneagle/

Que la fin de nuitée vous soit douce et....   que la force soit avec vous!  :)

Bye.
"En ufologie, il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire"
-Aimé Michel

Nemo492

• Administrateur
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #56 le: 18 février 2011 à 08:57:52 »

Jacques Vallée serait présent également à Paris en Mars,
à propos du Remote Viewing, mais dans quel cadre,
je ne sais pas encore.
On n'est jamais si bien trahi que par ses "amis" les plus proches..
http://pouvoir-indigo.com - http://ovnis-usa
http://cryonautes.com - http://protocole-oracle.com

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #57 le: 18 février 2011 à 11:42:29 »

Okay okay, merci pour l'info en exclu ! 
Mois de Mars capitalien qui devrait être extrêmement intéressant alors..

Bon allez, comme le dit le dicton: Un Mars et on y repart ! (à paname...) 

:)

PS: Si possibilité d'être informés dès que possible de la date de passage de Vallée (si confirmé)...  Un autre merci sera attribué.  :D
"En ufologie, il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire"
-Aimé Michel

Karmayata

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Daignez analyser la vague plutôt que d'en décrire l'écume

orestlien

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Projet "Blue Beam"
« Réponse #59 le: 21 juillet 2011 à 02:42:52 »

Bonsoir à tous

Je me documentais sur le net en cherchant quelques documentaires à visionner sur la planète Nibiru (n'ayant aucun rapport avec le sujet), lorsque je suis tomber sur cette vidéo qui m'a vraiment laissé pensif...

J'aimerais beaucoup avoir vos avis sur le sujet, car il regroupe pas mal de thèmes que la radio Ici et Maintenant traite durant ses émissions : Religions, ufologie, manipulation des masses, histoire, archéologie et j'en passe...

Voici le lien vers cette vidéo : Vidéo Illuminati Le Projet Blue Beam(Real, Horror, Fin Du Monde, 21-12-2012, Nibiru, Apocalypse, Cataclysm, 21December2012 de thanatosdu14 (Actualité - thanatosdu14) - wat.tv
(Vidéo à lire, je préfère prévenir pour les plus feignants)

Sur ce j'aimerais poser quelques questions à ceux qui on déjà quelques info sur ce fameux projet "Blue Beam" :

- Connaissez-vous (de prêt ou de loin) ce fameux Serge Monast ?
- Avez-vous des renseignements sur le projet "Blue Beam" ?
- Existe-t-il des sites, livres, documentations... sur le projet ?
- Est-ce un canular ?

D'autres questions me viendront surement par la suite mais c'est tout ce que je trouve pour l'instant, si vous avez des infos, des avis, veuillez m'en faire part. Je m'inquiète un peu car cela remet en cause beaucoup de domaines auquel je crois (ou pensais croire ?).
Vous comprendrez en regardant la vidéo que tout n'est pas à rejeter au premier abord, mais je vous laisse seuls juges car j'ai besoin de vos avis pour me faire ma propre opinion sur le sujet, car après avoir vu ça mon esprit semble avoir besoin d'être rassuré, un peu comme nous tous au fond...

Voilà c'est à peu prêt tout, encore merci pour la radio, le forum, et l'esprit qui enrobe le tout (ça fait du bien de savoir qu'on est pas seul).

Cordialement
« Modifié: 21 juillet 2011 à 04:12:25 par orestlien »
"Le monde est ce qu'on en fait" (Contact)