Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Les Forums de Radio Ici&Maintenant !

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53   En bas

Auteur Sujet: UFO : Revue de presse anglo-US / Archives  (Lu 333502 fois)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : Revue de presse anglo-saxone / Mars 2010
« Réponse #720 le: 27 mars 2010 à 17:20:24 »

pattayadailynews.com
Do Aliens and UFO’s Exist?

Throughout history, people have talked of ‘Aliens’ and ‘UFO’s’ (unidentified flying objects), but do they exist? Etchings have been found on walls in caves of human shapes but with the strange shaped head and eyes. Up till today, those who say they have seen ‘aliens’ all give similar descriptions.

There are hundreds of people all over the world who claim to have seen UFO’s, either in flight or hovering over them. Have these people actually seen them or are they just trying to cause a stir, see their names in the papers perhaps.

Man has built ships to fly billions of miles into the unknown, designed suits and breathing equipment to help protect them whilst out there in the universe, so why not aliens? Why should it be that we humans are the only living creatures, able to fly about exploring other planets?  How do we know there have not been ‘aliens’ here on earth long before we came into being?

There are those of us who do not believe there is any thing else living out there in the great unknown, but why? There have been various forms of proof found from long before our time. The etchings for one, resembles many of the descriptions given from said sightings of the public and it has been said that theories claim the Egyptian hieroglyphics have hidden messages regarding the presence of ‘aliens’

There have been many films depicting ‘aliens’ in different forms, colors and skin types, but nothing really matches what have been supposedly seen and photographed. Many believe that the painting called ‘The Baptism of Christ’ depicts a disk shaped object in the sky, thus feeding the minds of those who believe that ’aliens’ do exist. We know there are planets out there in far off galaxies that can support life, so why not alien beings?

In July 1947, near Corona, New Mexico, after a hot and humid afternoon, a huge thunderstorm filled the night sky which was nothing for sheep rancher Mac Brazel. He was used to the sounds of thunder, lightening and wind, but this night he heard a sound that worried him an extremely loud noise like a crash.  Thinking no more of it, he retired for the night, sleeping through the rest of the storm.

This was to be the beginning of his story that would continue till this day. The following day, Brazel went off to check his land for any damage only to find strange looking debris in a field. He picked some of the unusual looking materials to his neighbor who urged him to report his find.

After reporting his find to the Roswell N M authorities, he is then questioned by the local radio reporter Frank Joyce who also reports the find to Roswell Army Air Force Base.

On July 8th, a statement was released to the press confirming the Air Force had in its possession a ‘Flying Disc’. Later the statement was changed and the disk was then changed to a weather balloon. All the debris was removed and taken to Air Force Headquarters in Ft. Worth, Texas, and later changed for weather balloon material.

Back at Roswell, a funeral home was contacted and 4 child sized hermetically sealed coffins were ordered.  A nurse was called to assist in an ‘alien autopsy’ and is sworn to secrecy, but this was too much for her and she confided in the mortician and draws him a sketch of what she saw.  She is later ‘transferred’ but is never seen again.

The news of the flying disc makes headline news world wide with Brazel regretting the day he found the debris. It is said that a number of people have seen the UFO wreckage and alien bodies. The wreckage and alien bodies are stored at Roswell temporarily before being flown to Wright-Patterson field in Ohio.

The debate regarding do aliens exist or not will continue until there is hardcore evidence to prove their existence.  May right now there are beings out there in the universe trying to find life on other planets just like us, but until we prove one way or another, the question still stands….are aliens real or not?

Patty Brown

Sauvons la planète, notre Mère la Terre...
Sans elle pas de survie possible.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #721 le: 30 mars 2010 à 09:05:02 »

kcba.com
Viewers Call Central Coast News Reporting Strange Lights Over Sand City

Posted: Mar 30, 2010 7:52 AM
Updated: Mar 30, 2010 7:57 AM

SAND CITY, Calif. - Many of you saw something glowing in the sky above the Central Coast over the weekend. Our newsroom phones were ringing off the hook.

The Coast Guard said they were investigating it as three things: reflections, a remote-controlled aircraft, or aliens. It turns out it was the second option, a remote-controlled airplane.

"They would dive down and cruise along here and stop," described KRXA radio host and part-time UFO investigator Bob Oliver. "They were within a couple hundred yards of me and there was absolutely no noise," he described.

Like Central Coast News, he said several of his listeners called in to his "Quantum Leap" show Saturday night to report the strange sighting. When he examined it closer the next night, however,  he said he could clearly see it wasn't something out of a sci-fi flick.

"I could see the sillouette so it was something more mechanical," said Oliver.

The U.S. Coast Guard, as well as the Monterey County Office of Emergency Services also said they received several reports of bright blue and green lit objects flying at rapid rates through the sky. The Coast Guard told Central Coast News Monday after investigating the matter, it did conclude the objects were remote-controlled airplanes.

While there may be an explanation this time, Oliver said that doesn't mean we're all alone in the universe.

"Space is a big place," said Oliver. When he's not hosting his radio program, he and friend Ed Grimsley use highly-sensitive night vision goggles to study objects seen in the sky at night. They often capture what he calls many unexplained flying objects on tape. "We see triangular crafts, which are something you see right out of a Star Wars movie," he said. "There's got to be more than just us."

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #722 le: 30 mars 2010 à 19:03:06 »

UFO forest mystery

Last updated: 30/03/2010 15:00:00

SUFFOLK: It is the site of Britain's most famous close encounter with strange lights still often seen floating in the night sky.

And if the latest reports are anything to go by Rendlesham Forest, near Woodbridge, continues to be a beacon for the weird and wonderful.

The Evening Star was contacted over the weekend by a reader whose granddaughter witnessed some strange goings on above tree tops.

“She and a couple of friends were in the car in Friday Street at Rendlesham and saw a UFO, they followed it for a short distance and it went into the forest before shooting up and disappearing,” she said.

“There was also a man in a car whose dogs were going mad, the three of them were quite scared at what they saw.”

The cause of the light remains a mystery.

Suffolk police have confirmed that they had no reports of any sightings over the weekend.

Last year The Evening Star was inundated with readers' reports of strange lights in the skies and fears over extra-terrestrial beings buzzing over our communities.

The Ministry of Defence (MOD) investigated nine sightings of UFOs in Suffolk in 2009 - including reports of lights over Ipswich, a large black ball moving at 200mph over Bury St Edmunds, very bright white lights over Trimley St Mary, and fast moving orbs and “sparkler-like” craft over west Suffolk.

However, the MOD has now closed its UFO unit after more than 50 years of investigating alleged sightings.

Sightings have become so regular that The Evening Star has a special Stargate Suffolk section on its website in a bid to keep everyone up to date with all the stories of alien craft and mystery lights.

Britain's most famous extra terrestrial encounter is claimed to have happened in Rendlesham Forest on December 27, 1980 when strange lights were reported by American airmen at USAF Woodbridge.

The cause of the lights has never been fully explained and the claim has fuelled decades of speculation, with the area around the site said to be a portal or gateway for aliens visiting earth.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Revue de presse anglo-saxone / Avril 2010
« Réponse #723 le: 03 avril 2010 à 15:59:37 »

Orange lights latest UFO sighting?

12:30pm Saturday 3rd April 2010

FIVE mysterious orange lights spotted in the sky by a Sully family have become the latest potential UFO sighting in the Vale of Glamorgan.

The Richards family saw three of the bright lights in a triangular formation above their Oyster Bend home on Wednesday (March 24) at around 8.30pm.

The quick-thinking family recorded a video of the moving lights and have posted the results on video sharing website, You Tube.

Christine Richards said: “My daughter saw the first light, then there were four more.

“It was very unusual because there wasn’t any noise coming from them and they looked to be in a triangular formation.

“At first I thought it could be an air balloon but whatever it was, it was motoring, not floating around.

“We’re used to planes flying over our bungalow but this was very different,” she added.

“These looked like a ship or craft.”

Lights that were spotted in Barry last month were said to be from Chinese Lanterns.

The paper lanterns, which are lit up by a candle and drift on the wind, give a glow depending on the colour of the paper shade.

Many of them are red-orange, the same colour of the glow that UFO spotters have reported. Barry Island Coastguard member Dave Ball said: "These lanterns are becoming more common and are a cause for concern around the coast of the country.

"They should not be flown around here as there is a warning on the packet not to fly within five miles of an airport.

"The light lasts for approximately 20 minutes, and light up the inside of the lantern, giving an orange-red glow."

*Check out the Richards' video at:

possible UFO'S.mov

« Modifié: 16 juin 2015 à 22:50:31 par katchina »

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : Revue de presse anglo-saxone / Avril 2010
« Réponse #724 le: 04 avril 2010 à 11:51:15 »

admn : image indisponible

Close encounter in the woods as 1979 UFO mystery is investigated again

April 3, 2010 by Diane Maclean · Leave a Comment

Ron Halliday in the clearing at Dechmont Woods

On a chilly day last month, UFOlogist Ron Halliday and spiritualist medium Gary Gray left their car by the M8 in Livingston, West Lothian, and trudged up Dechmont Law. They were following in the footsteps of forestry worker Robert, or Bob, Taylor, who, in November 1979 maintained he saw an alien spacecraft in a clearing within the forest nearby. Halliday and Gray where there to try and pick up psychic remnants from the encounter and work out just what happened that lonely November morning.

The Dechmont Woods Encounter, as it became known, remains of interest because of the reliability of the witness testimony, and also because it was the first suspected UFO case ever to be investigated by police.

Taylor was checking up on some saplings in the forest that day, when he arrived at a small clearing. There he says he saw a circular object, six meters in diameter, hovering above the forest floor. It was metallic and semi-transparent, and as he watched two smaller spheres detached themselves from the main object and floated towards him. He felt something grabbing his legs as the two spheres took hold of him and began to drag him closer to the “mother ship”. An acrid stench hissed out from the spheres and Taylor began to choke. As he was dragged closer he lost consciousness.

Amazing UFO That Comes Down And Lights Up

by Jamie Havican

Posted: 10:43 April 3, 2010

Hi my name is Jamie Havican and the following video of a UFO was captured in Englewood, Florida, on Selma Road by the Englewood Water Plant.

Description and Date of incident: It was on February 28th 2010. We were holding a sky watch at my here in Englewood Florida on the Gulf about 300 yards away and Dave my friend was about 7 miles north. We were both watching the skies, and called each other if we saw anything.

The object in the video popped in from the South and was coming North-West when it started to drop and then lit up for about 10 seconds, which was right after Dave called clainming that it light up, and I confirmed it.

We have seen them (unidentified flying objects) do this about 4 times. We always check all satellite databases, and we have had 6 experts look it over. Two of them were Iridium Flare experts and confirmed that it wasn't one, they all said they can't explain it.

There seemed to be only one other possible explanation, but the chances were very slim that that's what happened. He said maybe a satellite was at the perfect spot to reflect light to where we were almost like holding a mirror and direct the sun's light at something.

Amazing UFO That Lights Up

reporternews.com
Strange lights reported in skies east of Abilene

WHITNEY LEE Special to the Reporter-News
Posted April 3, 2010 at 9:47 p.m.

Over the last week, unusual lights in the sky have been reported in the skies near Abilene. Witnesses from Breckenridge, Carbon, Stephenville and Glen Rose also have reported strange lights in the sky.

One UFO monitoring Web site (http://lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com/) has witness reports from the area beginning March 31, but some of those entries report seeing lights the two previous days.

“OK, this is two nights in a row now. I’m starting to feel like a broken record here. This time they came on in a row of 4-5 lights but quickly faded out within a few seconds,” one witness near Abilene reported Wednesday.

Another report came from Eastland County.

“We live on a farm not far from Hwy 6 and Carbon, Texas. My husband and I went out on the patio, facing the west, after dinner around 8:35 p.m. on Wednesday,” the witness reports. “I was sitting in a rocker facing the southwest, my husband was in a rocker facing the northwest. I was looking toward our pecan orchard directly to the south of us. All of a sudden I saw five bright amber-colored orbs in the sky about 35 degrees above the horizon. They just appeared and stayed on steady and didn’t move. They appeared to be overhead and just west of the city of Carbon almost 3 miles south of us.”

On Thursday, after more people across the area posted their own sightings, another report was put on the Web site.

“Well, this is three days in a row now. The lights came back in intervals for 45 minutes. They would appear for about the first 30 minutes as orange lights. Then the final time we saw them they appeared as four lights, three of the orange lights were in a row but kind of on a slant and the fourth light was off to the side of it a good ways,” according to the account. “I had five other people with me this time and we all saw it. I snapped some pictures but it doesn’t show up well at all. Unfortunately I don’t have a video camera. But they lasted for 45 minutes and they were east of Abilene, Texas.”

« Modifié: 16 juin 2015 à 22:51:38 par katchina »

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #725 le: 08 avril 2010 à 10:29:15 »

Astronaut and dancer Buzz Aldrin recalls first ever moon meal, UFO, and censorship

April 1, 7:23 PM San Antonio Arts Examiner Jack Dennis

Examiner Jack Dennis interviews Dr. Buzz Aldrin.
by Jack Dennis (www.jackiedennis.com)

Buzz Aldrin has many accomplishments. He even has his image as an Apollo 11 astronaut standing on the moon painted and sculptured on the head of a pin by microscopic artist Willard Wigan.T

Most recently the second man to do the moonwalk is creating lots of buzz on TV's Dancing With The Stars by taking more than one small step for man.

Many know Dr. Aldrin, 80, from the historical Apollo mission of 1969, but in a quick 2006 San Antonio interview, he candidly talked about two events not generally known about the moon voyage.

When asked about stories of the crew seeing an UFO on the way to the moon, Aldrin grinned. "Yes, we saw something," he explained. "But you have to remember the times. We could not blare it out that we saw any UFO because everyone was listening and hanging on to every word we said."

"Delicately, we asked Houston the location of the SIVB (booster rocket) and they told us something like it was 6,000 miles away," Aldrin continued. "I remember we talked about it as being L-shaped."

"Over the years, there have been many suppositions and misrepresentations, but we believe now it was a panel left over from the separation of the spacecraft," winked Aldrin.

Did Aldrin feel any pressure to say or not say anything publicly while he was on the moon?

"Not censorship, if that is what you are implying," he answered. "We knew what we were doing was unparalleled and extraordinary in human history so we took our choice of words into account as part of our responsibility."

"Just a few minutes on the moon, I did make a statement of reflection asking everyone to give thanks for the moment," Aldrin said. "And then, with the radio off, I read from the Scripture. Only Neil (Armstrong) heard me."
Aldrin took a communion wafer and vial of wine from his minister to the surface of the moon.

"I poured the wine into the chalice our church had given me," wrote Aldrin years after the mission. "In the one-sixth gravity of the moon, the wine slowly curled and gracefully came up the side of the cup."

"Then I read the Scripture, 'I am the vine, you are the branches. Whosoever abides in me will bring forth much fruit.. Apart from me you can do nothing,'" he wrote.

Aldrin continued, "It was interesting for me to think: the very first liquid ever poured on the moon, and the very first food eaten there, were the communion elements."

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #726 le: 08 avril 2010 à 22:03:00 »

Riddle of the flying square

Published Date: 08 April 2010

A UFO group is hoping people can help shed light on two unsolved cases in Preston.
The Lancashire Anomalous Phenomena Investigation Society (LAPIS) is inviting newcomers to attend its conference next month, and is particularly keen to hear from people with tales of unexplained activity.

Mystery sightings include reports of a structured craft hovering low over the railway line in Fulwood, Preston, in August which bathed a man's garden in a bright white light for several minutes before disappearing.

Philip Mantle, UFO researcher, will talk about his recently updated book Without Consent which features accounts of UFO abductions in the UK.

Larry Warren was a member of the US Air Force Security Police stationed at a twin USAF base in Suffolk during December 1980 and is arguably the most important witness to the Rendlesham Forest Incident, which has been dubbed "Britain's Roswell".

Finally Paul Vella, an independent forensic computer expert witness by trade who also runs a Bigfoot website, has been researching the question: 'Are alien reports influenced by the exploits of US presidents?'

UFO fireball mystery deepens

By Donald Wilson
Published:  08 April, 2010

OUR recent story about a Culloden man who claims to have seen a UFO four times between Nairn and Inverness has sparked more reports of similar mysterious sightings about the same time.

Rob Jackson's description of a mystery fireball in the sky caused considerable debate on our website and by email.

Some readers have been dismissive of the whole phenomenon of UFOs, but several have backed up Mr Jackson's claims that there is something strange going on in the sky at night.

Mr Jackson's first sighting was at Nairn on Valentine's Day when he stopped his van in Grantown Road to observe a spherical shaped fireball about the size of a helicopter or truck cab.

The following night, he went out with his mother to the same spot and on their way back to Culloden they spotted the same orange light travelling at speed along the coastline over the Moray Firth..

He had further sightings in Inverness on February 27 and again over the Moray Firth at Nairn Links on March 6.

marcoislandflorida.com
What was that in the sky over Capri?

April 8, 2010

Last weekend for three consecutive nights, my husband and I watched a strange bright white ball of light drop down from the sky and hover above the mangroves directly west of our house on Capri.

The Isles of Capri Weatherbug live camera at Capri Fire/Rescue Station 90 captured this image last weekend. (Special to the Sun Times)

We first thought it was a light atop a large sailboat mast, but it was far too high up to be that.

Next, we deduced that it might be the headlights of a small airplane, or perhaps a helicopter. Because it was stationary for such a long time, this theory was ruled out.

Furthermore, it was one single light with absolutely no noise coming from it. The object remained in the virtually the same spot for 20 minutes or longer as we finally retired to bed because of the late hour.

Each night, the UFO appeared sometime after 10 p.m., and just sat there, motionless, silent, and in somewhat of a flattened ball of extremely white light. We estimate that it was about 150 feet above the water and always just above the mangroves that flank Capri Pass to the west on Johnson's Bay.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #727 le: 11 avril 2010 à 17:06:38 »

buffalonews.com
UFOs? ‘There’s plenty of evidence’

By Emma D. Sapong

Updated: April 11, 2010, 10:05 am / 0 comments
Published: April 11, 2010, 10:06 am

Philip Haseley has never had any encounters with UFOs or extraterrestrials, but he knows dozens of people who say they have.

“It happens to millions of people [around the world],” he said. “It’s about time we looked into this as a worthy area of study. It’s important that the whole subject be brought out in the open and investigated.”

Haseley is doing his part. He is as serious about unidentified flying objects as anyone in the region. The Niagara County Community College anthropology professor has brought several speakers on the subject to the college in recent years and is head of the Western New York Mutual UFO Network, a group interested in UFO research.

Like the national organization, the Western New York group researches reported UFO sightings.

Generally, about 30 to 50 claims of UFOs are reported monthly across the state, Haseley said, including two or three in this region.

The investigation is done in a scientific manner, he says. Some members receive training, including in field investigation, astronomy and meteorology. They also are taught to use radar and other types of instruments and technology.

“To say we are UFO believers basically implies we are taking this on faith, and that’s not the case,” he said. “There’s plenty of evidence.”

The Western New York group has about 25 members, including about 15 who meet regularly to discuss books and local cases, and to socialize. They are a diverse group, ranging in age from late teens to the 70s. They are typical citizens, including students, teachers, engineers and businesspeople.

“We have a slew of people from different ages and educational backgrounds,” he said. “And the only thing that brings them together is an interest in UFOs and the desire to find out what they are all about.”

Some in the group say they have had some kind of encounter. One member, along with his son, saw a huge triangular shape in the sky on a recent morning in their backyard in the Town of Tonawanda. Another member claims to have been regularly abducted since age 5, taken aboard a craft, subjected to medical examinations and given tours.

Haseley and other UFO network members are well aware that there are skeptics.

“We have to deal with skeptics like any

other UFO organization, and we are perfectly willing to be critiqued,” he said. “We know people who think this is a nonsense subject. And we’ll refer you to voluminous literature and facts about UFOs.”

What does one mainstream scientist think?

Neil deGrasse Tyson — an astrophysicist, director of the Hayden Planetarium at the American Museum of Natural History in New York City and host of “NOVA scienceNOW” on PBS—spoke late last month as part of the University at Buffalo’s Distinguished Speakers Series.

After spending several minutes talking about how vast the universe is — it contains billions and billions of galaxies, and is expanding — Tyson pointed out that the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Institute has sent radio waves into space for more than a decade and, to this point at least, has failed to receive feedback suggesting that humans have similar company beyond Planet Earth.

For those who doubt extraterrestrial life, however, he said humans have barely scratched the surface when it comes to exploring the possibility of intelligent life in space.

Tyson used an example cited in his television show: What scientists have done so far to test for other life forms is the equivalent of scooping a few hundred glasses of water from all the oceans in the world — and concluding that those waters have no fish.

As some continue to search, others believe that there already is ample evidence suggesting that we are not alone in the universe.

Haseley has brought some of them to NCCC.

Peter Robbins, an eminent UFO researcher and author, held a packed school lecture hall in rapt attention March 25 as he detailed the famous UFO sightings in a Bentwaters, England, forest near a U. S. Air Force base.

There were three successive nights in late December 1980 when the Military Police heard disturbances in the forest and, upon investigation, encountered a luminous, mysterious triangular flying craft, he said.

“It’s one of the most important cases in the annals of UFO research,” said Robbins, author of the “Left at East Gate,” an international best seller about the Bentwaters case, considered “England’s Roswell.”

Interviews, physical and scientific evidence and radar confirmed the occurrences, Robbins said, but the government never substantiated them.

A major part of the government’s denial is rooted in the study of UFOs being viewed as pseudoscience, Robbins said.

Despite that perception, his evening presentation drew a crowd of more than 200 people, many of whom had done their own research, mixed in with others who said they, too, had either seen or were just curious about UFOs.

Haseley sees Robbins and similar speakers as providing an opportunity to raise important questions.

“He’s an international expert, and that’s a case students have heard about, and it has the chance of long-term investigation,” the NCCC professor said. “There’s something more to this UFO phenomenon than lunatic fringe kind of talk.”

esapong@buffnews.com

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #728 le: 13 avril 2010 à 13:43:24 »

world-wide-posts.com
UFO Sightings - Spotters: Are They Really Aliens or Unidentified Flying Objects?            

PoorBest Written by Andrew Braithwaite   
Tuesday, 13 April 2010 01:41

With the recent UFO sightings hitting the headlines in the UK and USA it brings wonder as to whether UFOs are aliens from another planet or simply 'unidentified flying objects'.

For years it seems mysterious lights have appeared around the world with no real explanation. Some look like lights, whilst others round disc shaped objects which match the stereo typical alien space craft.

Many UFO spotters remain 100% sure that they have had alien encounters and have seen large UFO crafts at close range. However we have yet to have full evidence that they actually exist.

By now the 'UFO flying saucer' has become some what out-dated as human beings still regard an alien space ship as a round flying saucer which has been spotted since the sixties and seventies.

Surely in 2010 this super-advanced alien race, who can travel millions of miles to visit earth from an unknown place should be able to outstretch the imagination of a simple human being with technology we cannot imagine? Rather than the standard flashing lights and saucers which have been the stereotypical definition for years.

Maybe humans in relation are progressing faster than the pilots of these alien crafts with the likes of IPhones, Hi-Tech computers and vehicles. The UFO's are still travelling about the skies making no real contact to earth or showing themselves.

Unless perhaps the pilots of these 'UFOs' are humans in advanced military air craft that we aren't told about in the media which controls how we believe.

To comment or send your own UFO story you can register here

Andrew Braithwaite, UK

world-wide-posts.com
UFO - Have You Had A Close Encounter Of the 1st, 2nd Or 3rd kind?            

PoorBest Written by TonyB   
Monday, 12 April 2010 15:08

Have you seen a UFO? Do you know anyone who has seen a UFO, maybe a friend or relative who has seen something strange happening in the sky. Something they cannot explain. Did you/they report the sighting? Did you take a photograph - even better if you did?

If you can answer yes to any of these questions we want to hear from you - we want your stories. Share your experience with other people who are interested in the subject. You only need to write two or three hundred words about your close encounter. Do not worry if you are not a good writer just send us the basics and we will tidy it up for you before publication. It is FREE to register here.

Was it a close encounter of the first kind? - A sighting of one or more objects or lights that are not connected to our technology.

Was it a close encounter of the second kind? - A UFO sighting that gave off some physical effects - radio interference, stopping the car engine, radiation or loss of time.

Or a close encounter of the third kind? - A sighting with animate beings.

What about the fourth kind? - Alien abduction - Are you an abductee, if so we would like to know.

Register now on World Wide Posts and share your story. It is free to join just click here to register.

Nemo492

• Administrateur
  • En ligne En ligne
« Réponse #729 le: 13 avril 2010 à 14:11:06 »

Un sondage express du Wall Street Journal auprès de ses lecteurs :

"Do you believe in extraterrestrial intelligence?"

76% : Oui  -  Indécis : 8,5%  -  Non : 15%

http://online.wsj.com/community/groups/space-405/topics/do-you-believe-extraterrestrial-intelligence
On n'est jamais si bien trahi que par ses "amis" les plus proches..
http://pouvoir-indigo.com - http://ovnis-usa
http://cryonautes.com - http://protocole-oracle.com

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #730 le: 16 avril 2010 à 16:56:44 »

Massive fireball reported across Midwestern sky

By the CNN Wire Staff
April 15, 2010 -- Updated 1406 GMT (2206 HKT)

(CNN) -- Authorities in several Midwestern states were flooded Wednesday night with reports of a gigantic fireball lighting up the sky, the National Weather Service said.

The fireball was visible for about 15 minutes beginning about 10 p.m., said the National Weather Service in Sullivan, Wisconsin, just west of Milwaukee.

"The fireball was seen over the northern sky, moving from west to east," said the NWS in the Quad Cities area, which includes parts of Iowa and Illinois.

"Well before it reached the horizon, it broke up into smaller pieces and was lost from sight," the service said. "Several reports of a prolonged sonic boom were received from areas north of Highway 20, along with shaking of homes, trees and various other objects including wind chimes," it said.

It said the fireball was seen across parts of Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin. CNN affiliate WISN-TV said that people in Ohio also saw it.

Video from WISN showed a massive ball of light exploding across the sky. The Doppler Radar from the Quad Cities weather service appeared to capture a portion of the smoke trail from the fireball at just after 10 p.m., the NWS said. It appears as a thin line extending across portions of Grant and Iowa Counties in Wisconsin.

There has been no official determination as to what caused the fireball, the NWS in Sullivan said.

However, it said there is a meteor shower called Gamma Virginids that occurs from April 4 to April 21, with peak activity expected on Wednesday and Thursday.

"A large meteorite could have caused the brilliant fireball that has been reported," the National Weather Service said.

The NWS in Quad Cities said that it was unknown if any part of a meteorite hit the ground.

According to NASA, a meteor appears when a meteoroid -- a particle, chunk of metal or stony matter -- enters the Earth's atmosphere from outer space.

"Air friction heats the meteoroid so that it glows and creates a shining trail of gases and melted meteoroid particles," it said. "People sometimes call the brightest meteors fireballs."

La video : http://cnn.com/video/?/video/tech/2010/04/15/ia.wi.fireball.lights.up.skies.cnn

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #731 le: 17 avril 2010 à 09:23:17 »

Local gunsmith encounters UFO

By Charles Culbertson/contributor • mail@stauntonhistory.com • April 17, 2010

Grottoes resident Horace Burns guided his 1958 Mercury station wagon along U.S. 250 toward Waynesboro, no doubt contemplating the details of his small but thriving Harrisonburg gunsmith business. As the late afternoon sun of Dec. 21, 1964, arced toward the horizon, Burns — who was just three miles east of Staunton — could not know that in just a few moments his life would take a dramatic turn.

According to Burns, an enormous metallic object suddenly shot out of the northern sky and crossed the highway some 200 feet in front of him. The station wagon's motor stopped dead. Burns guided the vehicle to the side of the road and got out.

Staring in awe and amazement, Burns reportedly watched as the metallic object, which he later described as resembling an upside-down toy top, landed lightly "like a bubble" in a small meadow about 100 yards from the road.

"It was 125 feet in diameter, at least, and 80 to 90 feet high," he later said, adding that the object, in addition to being generally cone-shaped, had circular, sloping sides in six large, concentric convolutions that decreased in diameter to a dome at the top.

The gathering twilight made it impossible for Burns to know the exact nature of the material with which the object was made, but he reported that it appeared to be of an aluminum-like substance. A bluish glow emanated around the perimeter at the base of the object for a distance of about six feet. Burns said he could see no windows, doors, portholes or seams anywhere on the vehicle.

The craft sat in the meadow for about 90 seconds, said Burns. Then, with a soft "whoosh," it rose straight into the air for several hundred feet and whipped off in a northeasterly direction at a high speed.

Burns, stunned and excited by what he had just seen, got back into his car and was surprised to find that he had no trouble starting the engine. He had not seen any other cars on U.S. 250 at the time of the incident, and assumed that had others been in the area, their engines, too, would have stopped.

When he got home, he told his wife what had happened and declared that he would tell no one else.

"They'd think I'm crazy," he said.

Six days later, however, Burns heard on a local radio station about the existence of the UFO Investigators, an extra-curricular club at Eastern Mennonite College. His wife convinced him that he should report what he had seen, so reluctantly he contacted the radio station, which in turn put him in touch with group member Ernest G. Gehman, a minister and professor at EMC.

In late December, Gehman visited Burns at his Grottoes home, taped his story and agreed to meet Burns at the site of the encounter. On Dec. 29, Gehman drove alone to the site — Burns was delayed in his gun shop — and decided not to wait on him. Breaking out a Geiger counter, he calculated where the meadow was, turned on the machine and began walking.

Almost immediately the Geiger counter's needle began tacking off the dial. Gehman reset the counter frequently and even cleaned it, but each time he applied the counter's probe stick to the ground, it picked up highly radioactive particles to the tune of 60,000 counts per minute. This radioactivity extended well beyond the meadow in which the craft had supposedly landed.

While Gehman was working the Geiger counter, two engineers from the Waynesboro DuPont plant on their way home spotted him in the meadow, and having heard the day before about the alleged UFO landing, stopped their car and joined Gehman in the field. They corroborated his Geiger counter findings.

By January 1965, word of Burns' experience had reached the U.S. Air Force, which at that time investigated UFO sightings. On Jan. 12, Technical Sgt. David Moody and Staff Sgt. Harold Jones of Wright-Patterson Air Force Base traveled to Staunton to investigate.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #732 le: 19 avril 2010 à 23:16:52 »

fileymercury.co.uk
UFO event to land in town

Published Date: 19 April 2010

FILEY will be hosting its first UFO conference at the end of June – to coincide with the first weekend of the Filey Town Festival.
Organiser Russ Kellett has confirmed that the event, Flying Saucers Have Landed, will be held at the Evron Centre on Saturday, June 26 and Sunday, June 27.

It follows the success of last year's inaugural conference in Scarborough. The Filey-UFO investigator said: "There were 50 people on both days last year and, considering we were in a recession, it wasn't too bad."

This year's event will include a range of guest speakers as well as video evidence.

"We've got some of the best footage that myself and a couple of friends have shot," he said.

"People want to see just what has been filmed in this country.
''We've got people reporting sightings to us more and more."

Speakers who have been booked include author and UFO investigator Philip Mantel, UFO author Ann Andrews and Harry Challenger, who is the editor of the Flying Saucer Review magazine.

Mr Kellett, the vice-chairman of the British Flying Saucer Bureau, said that, since the Ministry of Defence had closed its own UFO reporting desk, witnesses had to rely on organisations such as his to make a report.

But, he added, the subject was still very popular.
He said: "We are not living in the days when The X-Files programme was first on TV and everybody wanted to be Fox Mulder.

"But the people that are into it now are into it for the right reasons - not because it's on TV but because they want answers."

The conference will be held in the Concert Hall at the Evron Centre between 10am and 10pm on the Saturday and from 10am until 7pm the following day.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #733 le: 20 avril 2010 à 18:25:30 »

world-wide-posts.com
Have You Ever Seen A UFO Or A Flying Saucer - Do They Exist Or Are They All In The Mind?

Written by TonyB   
Tuesday, 20 April 2010 13:04

Have you seen a UFO, I mean a real UFO, a flying saucer even - do you know anybody who has - do they exist? Wouldn't you think that if they did exist we would have had some perfect photographs by now, especially with all the high tech digital cameras and mobile phones?

From some of the videos and reports that I have seen in the UK a lot of the recent sightings are just down to Chinese Lanterns. From a distance they do look as though they are illuminated craft flying in the sky, even better when there are three or four together. The UFO Store

What do people say? Yes, I saw two orange colored objects flying from north to south, then all of a sudden one shot off at great speed - just disappeared. Then the second one disappeared in an instant following the first. Sorry, but that was probably when the candles in the chinese lanterns went out and they both dropped to the ground.

Can everybody be wrong though? If you know better and have seen something strange or even better taken some clear shots of the UFO's please send them to this site then we can all have a look at them.

I know that there were lots of sightings in the North West of England in the 1980's. Flying saucers, strange lights and even someone in Todmorden claimed to have been beamed up to a spacecraft one night. Think he was a policeman and he suffered the popular time loss effect.

Anyway, on clear nights I used to go and park on the moors for a few hours with binoculars and camera at the ready but I never saw anything - perhaps I was just unlucky. If you would like to read more on the subject or buy UFO presents look at The UFO Store

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #734 le: 21 avril 2010 à 17:55:21 »

Xenoverse - R & D of Time Travel of Intelligent Beings in Space

by Theresa J. Thurmond Morris

Posted: 12:05 April 20, 2010

Travel to Mars is not only conceivable but possible. We will concentrate space but will need more than the heavy lifters that we presently used to get our population in space. The future of wormhole travel awaits us all in space.

We are only one civilization among many in the xenoverses or alien eternal infinitum. Our interest in aliens of the infinite is what I call the xenoverse.

This is a wonderful time to be alive on Gaia we call planet earth in space.

There are some concerns as to how we as one cultural group of this civilization traveling through space on one planet will advance and/or move forward. I love the interest in time travel and of intelligent beings in space. We are both. I regard the human race on earth to be only one of the civilizations that travel in space. We are one microcosm of the macrocosm of the xenoverse. I personally am interested in everyone and everything. This makes for some interesting space management in the brain of only one human vessel.

I have written in the past for Dirk Vander Ploeg and the readers of UFO Digest about various topics. Most are directed towards my own personal beliefs that "Alien Civilizations Exist!" In addition, why I believe as I do based on my own personal experiences. Therefore my stories are all based on personal experiences rather than what I was taught academically or professionally. I have made my feelings known in the past and am branching out to include more topics. Reason being, I have chosen to share in the social paranormal field of research and development for humankind.

Some prefer to think of this as teleporting or time travel. Before 2010, we did not really need to micromanage our topics and categories in the metaphysical, and paranormal fields of psychology or UFOlogy. We also used to simply apply the title religion to what many of us in media breakdown to other categories as spirituality and philosophy separate from psychology, theology, and cultures, traditions, and religions. All the "isms" of the former world religions and belief systems are being explored and considered as not just belief systems, myths and legends, and cultures and traditions.

There have been some major discoveries in science, physics, astronomy that are looking at the history of our past that include archaeology, geology, etymology, and various other categories that deal with various words and where we are producing the most interest of the world's past and future of the Internet or Cyberspace. This new way of communicating in the last two decades or generally speaking since 1995 with the discovery of the best way to use Cyberspace for communication for not just the government and academia but for the entire human race. When we go public with our best discoveries, it makes the world a better place for everyone and everything. This in its self will soon be its own category and subject in a world in which we work and discovery the energy in various new forms.

We are realizing that our future is based on what we create in the cosmos of our expansion of our own creative energy. This is the new Xeno.

The Xenosphere is the new exosphere. This Xeno is the alien portion of the exosphere and is considered that of the unknown.

We are about change and this is one time one earth that will be shared learning of our past and our future in the present. We will include our understanding of time travel through wormholes, as well as, our parallel universes that we shall create in our own minds to discover what is offered us through time travel and teleportation. There is no getting around a future that has already been shaped in science fiction of our past researchers, writers, and discoverers on earth.

Other intelligent beings in space are being grouped in various categories.

We call some of them the "Watchers" the "Grays" the "Nordics" and various other titles by us the writers of the social paranormal.

There are various famous people in science and in entertainment that have assisted us in the last fifty years with our advancement but none so much as those in science fiction. Many of us are of the "Baby Boomer Generation" born between 1946 through 1964 the famous twenty-year span for the generation that would change the world with various "Open-Minded" ways of thinking.

We will always remember such people and names as Arthur C. Clarke, and Gene Roddenberry and I must add Steven Spielberg for his book and movie Close Encounters.

All of us grew to appreciate the "Time Machine" and this will probably always be that which due to movies and television lead us to enjoy time travel in our minds.

We also were able to enjoy "Twilight Zone", "Outer Limits" and later "Star Trek" and "Lost in Space". We were the generation that grew up with the best of television to fuel our imaginations in space. We were the generation that saw the first man walk on the moon in space. We lived through times that were about change and we became the generation for "Change!"

President Obama ran on the word "Change" and I do hope that he will provide a future with change that will include our future in space. We must be able to share our dreams and the future of time travel in space via wormholes.

Xenoverse is about research and development of time travel of intelligent beings in space.

Various civilizations in space will be viewing and watching how we proceed with out time given here on earth.

It is up to the humanoid race of sentient intelligent beings on earth to be far reaching for the entire universe in the met averse of various expansions known as the Xenoverse. I will enjoy existing while we expand our horizons not just in our minds but our collective consciousness in space.

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 53   En haut