Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Auteur Sujet: MUFON - Ufocasebook - UFO News  (Lu 85772 fois)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : MUFON - Ufocasebook - UFO News
« Réponse #195 le: 26 mars 2010 à 09:17:55 »

Second witness reported in UFO with 'claw' case

March 25, 9:51 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

Tinley Park, IL, UFO image, August 2004. MUFON Illinois.

Three UFO reports from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database seem to be related as multiple sightings from one person and one from a second and independent source.

All three reports were filed with MUFON on March 25, 2010, relating to different incidents.

The first report recounts a sighting that a 31-year-old and his 12-year-old son had on January 31, 2010. The two were returning to illinois from a trip to St. Louis when they saw what first appeared to be an "airplane on fire."

They report that the object moved directly over them and shocked them.

In a second report, the witness describes again driving home and seeing "the exact same bright lights, but this time it was much closer to the ground and stationary."

The witness writes in this unedited quote:

"it resembled a claw, kinda like the ones you use to win prizes at carnivals. except it had four "claws". neon blue lights at the tip of each one, they were hard to see until i got close, the shape of the claws were seemingly designed to hide the light. once i drove under the craft i noticed it had four white lights under the very center of the craft. these were not the same bright lights that i noticed from far away,those were like headlights and there were five of those, small outside lights medium sized towards the center and one big light in the center. the four white lights under the center had a small red light directly in the center of them, this was also the center of the bottom of the craft. once i passed the craft, i could not see it any more when i looked back."

Then there is a third report, where the reporting witness states that he is the person who reported the January 31 sighting from he and his son, and he now has another witness who saw the same thing at the same location.

Illinois MUFON State Director Sam Maranto was reached by telephone this evening and reports that there are two independent adult witnesses. Maranto said that both sightings occurred along I-55 near Collinsville, IL.

"If there are any more witnesses out there to this craft," Maranto said, "I am asking that they get in touch directly with me. One of these witnesses was within 50 feet of this craft, so it's not a light in the sky. It's a close, visual encounter."

Maranto can be reached at mufonsam@comcast.net or by calling 708-460-7606.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Illinois MUFON State Director Sam Maranto investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

The three reports follow.

IL, January 31, 2010 - driving home from st. louis and me and my son both saw something. MUFON Case # 22480.

IL, March 24, 2010 - saw this while driving last night. could not believe my eyes! MUFON Case # 22496.

IL, March 25, 2010 - friend described seeing exact same thing in exact same place on highway. MUFON Case # 22500.

Sauvons la planète, notre Mère la Terre...
Sans elle pas de survie possible.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #196 le: 29 mars 2010 à 09:02:00 »

Witnesses report triangle UFO lands on water near Miami

March 28, 11:47 AM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

Two Florida witnesses report watching a triangle-shaped UFO with red lights land on the water near Miami on March 22, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The photo is posted here, although it's not very clear. The witness states that the UFO shut off its lights as a boat passed nearby, but then turned them back on and eventually disappeared from view.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Florida MUFON State Director G. Bland Pugh investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

FL, March 22, 2010 - small, with red lights. MUFON Case # 22532.

as my friend (pilot and works for spirit airlines) and i were looking up at the downtown Miami skyline i noticed a small flying object in the sky.

it was a triangular shape with red lights.

it moved slowly and descended down onto the water it landed. it was close enough for me to recognize that it wasn't a plane and it made no noise.

it drifted to the right and stopped for a few minutes. i noticed a small boat that passed by it and the ufo's light shut off and after the boat passed it turned back on. then the ufo drifted to the left about a mile then the lights went off again and it disappeared from my sight..

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #197 le: 30 mars 2010 à 09:06:43 »

Kentucky witness reports feelings of 'strange beings' approaching

March 29, 7:58 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

A Kentucy witness relates experiences from March 12, 2010, where lights flashed in the bedroom while there were feelings of "strange beings" approaching, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

"I have seen objects in the sky that I can't explain and have several 'Dreams' of encounters with strange beings," the witness stated. "I don't like thinking about them. This is the most recent event that I would like to share with you in hopes that I may find some kind of release....understanding...to these feelings of helplessness, anger and fear."

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Kentucky MUFON State Director David MacDonald investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

KY, March 12, 2010 - I did not see anything. MUFON Case # 22557.

My eyes were closed, I had been asleep. Not for very long because I had been up late that night and went to sleep around 1:30 or close to 2:00.

I could see a light flashing ... flicking off and on. I knew I was awake but couldn't open my eyes. How was that light flashing in my bedroom?

That's when I thought that THEY were here.

I became very frightened and I could hear my heart pounding in my ears. Then I feel this awful feeling going through my body. It was like an electrical shock that lasted for some seconds with a slight vibration.

I was thinking I had felt this feeling before.

For some reason I knew this was not a natural feeling and yet I thought this was something "I" was doing myself. I tried to scream.. open my eyes.. but I couldn't I took note of my surroundings. I was in bed. The covers where over me and I was lying on my side facing the bedroom door. The cat was on top of the covers laying next to me and was very still. ?

Everything was quiet in the house and the feeling had passed. I think they were gone but I could not open my eyes or move yet. For some reason I started to feel very relaxed and very calm. I could feel my heart rate slow and I felt a feeling of tranquility. My head cleared of all worries and thoughts of what had just took place. I drifted off to sleep and did not wake till the next morning, remembering all that I have just described.

I have seen objects in the sky that I can't explain and have several "Dreams" of encounters with strange beings. I don't like thinking about them. This is the most recent event that I would like to share with you in hopes that I may find some kind of release....understanding...to these feelings of helplessness, anger and fear.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #198 le: 04 avril 2010 à 11:17:20 »

lecanadian.com
Spherical UFO hovers 30 feet over railroad track at Rome, GA

by Roger Marsh

A witness traveling near Rome, Georgia, saw a spherical-shaped light at a railroad crossing that was hovering 30 feet off of the ground on March 29, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The woman states that she first thought the lights were a star, then a train coming toward her.

“I passed directly under the object and could see” the circular shape on the bottom, the witness stated.

The witness further explains. “There were no lights on the back side and by time I could get my window down it shot off toward the mountains (where) it turned around again to where the red and green lights were showing – then with a flash it was gone”

Rome is the county seat of Floyd, Georgia, population 34,980. This is the nineth MUFON UFO report for Georgia reported in March. There were six reports made in February, and 16 reports made in January.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Georgia MUFON State Director Ralph Howard investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

GA, March 29, 2010 – sighted a bright glow which turned to one red one green light 30-40foot above road. MUFON Case # 22567.

I was driving. Turned off of hwy 101 south onto Alabama hwy heading into rome. I saw what I thought was a bright star and as I got closer it got brighter.

I then realized that it was cloudy and that there were no other stars around. I focused on the light that was stationary and it brightened then turned off… immediately I saw a red light on the left side and a green light on the right side.

I knew that there was a rr crossing up ahead and assumed it was a train, however when i arrived at the rr crossing the was no train but instead an almost sperical object floating about 3 yrds past the crossing and about 30foot in the sky.

I immediately called my husband in tears bc I knew that what I was seeing wasn’t “right”. I was crying in fear when I told him what I was looking at. I passed directly under the object and could see there circular shaped on the bottom.

I pulled over into the old Coosa Middle School parking lot in an effort to take a pic video with my camera phone. There were no lights on the back side and by time I could get my window down it shot off toward the mountains were it turned around again to where the red and green light were showing then with a flash it was gone. I am still creeped out and afraid to drive home from work tonight!

lecanadian.com
‘Cluster of lights’ over Sanford, Maine, could be massive-size UFO

by Roger Marsh

A witness at Sanford, Maine, driving along Route 202 at 7 p.m. on March 25, 2010, observed a cluster of lights approximately 1 to 3 miles away that seemed to have a “center mass” connecting everything into a massive object, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

“I was probably around 1-3 miles away and it looked to be around 4 inches tall and three inches across,” the witness stated. “There were alot of lights on this thing but they all looked to be separated by some distance.”

The object reminded the witness of a Hollywood movie.

“There was a center mass that had sections coming off of it in multiple directions, much like the space station. It didn’t seem to move as I drove along. It reminded me of the way the UFO’s in the movie “Independence Day” just seemed to float.”

Sanford is a town in York County, population 20,806.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If New England MUFON State Director Steve Firmani investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

ME, March 25, 2010 – I saw strangely configured lights in the sky. MUFON Case # 22564.

I was heading home from a friends house in Sanford, Maine at around 7:00 pm on RT 202 (also called Lebanon Rd). When I got to the top of Mt. Hope and was turning with the road towards the west at a short downhill grade,what looked like a large cluster of lights to my left caught my attention.

I’ve been on this road countless times and never had any kind of experience like this.

I think the reason it caught my attention because of the size of this thing. I was probably around 1-3 miles away and it looked to be around 4 inches tall and three inches across. There were alot of lights on this thing but they all looked to be separated by some distance.

There was a center mass that had sections coming off of it in multiple directions,much like the space station. It didn’t seem to move as I drove along. It reminded me of the way the UFO’s in the movie “Independence Day” just seemed to float.

I was a distance from this thing so I didn’t hear any noise. I drove approximately a mile in a westerly direction and as the road turned to the left and downhill in a southerly direction I couldn’t see the object anymore. It was gone!!

I’m not quite sure what to think about this, but I sure wish I had had a camera.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #199 le: 08 avril 2010 à 10:31:14 »

Veteran familiar with aircraft reports V-shaped UFO over Joplin, Missouri

April 6, 9:49 PM UFO Examine rRoger Marsh

A Joplin, MO, disabled Army veteran is reporting a large, dimly lit, amber-colored V-shaped object at 1,500 feet and moving at an estimated 200 mph on October 2, 2009, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The silent object had a reflective quality to it, the witness reported.

"I know what meteors look like I know every civilian aircraft and military aircraft by recognition," the witness stated. "I know what i saw wasn't normal."

Joplin is a city in southern Jasper County and northern Newton County in the southwest corner of Missouri, population 49,775.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Missouri MUFON State Director Debbie Ziegelmeyer investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

MO - October 2, 2009 - Amber color large delta object. MUFON Case # 22673.

I received this e-mail on 3/34/2010:

Suject: UFO Sighting 10-2-2009

hi i live in joplin,mo @ approx: 716pm i was standing outside looking up due east south east . my mom and i saw a dimly lit amber colored large delta/V shaped object fly about 1500' AGL. and it was flying from south to north at I estimate 200 mph. It was in view for about 10 to 15 seconds! it made no noise at all! And it had a reflective quality about it.

I'm disabled, a us army veteran, and a civilian parachute rigger and ex-skydiver. We are approx 4 miles from the joplin airport it couldn't have been a conventional aircraft? no noise from object at all!

I know what meteors look like I know every civilian aircraft and military aircraft by recognition. I know what i saw wasn't normal! Thx

(Name and address omitted)

Have attempted to contact this person via E-mail but so far he has not responded. Margie Kay

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #200 le: 11 avril 2010 à 16:35:22 »

lecanadian.com
100-foot-long cigar-shaped object ‘just barely’ clears building tops

by Roger Marsh

PHOTO:  New Cigar Shape UFO Pictures – unrelated to this story.

California witnesses are reporting a cigar-shaped object about 100 feet in length that “just barely” cleared the top of nearby buildings on April 6, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The witnesses said they first heard “what sounded like the drone of engines” and looked up to see the object.

“The object was about 100 feet in length and had steady red lights on the bottom of it,” the witness stated. “The lights were rectangular in shape, and there were four along the bottom length of the object. It moved rather slowly across the sky from East to West, it seems to take a long time for it to fly past us.”

The reporting witness said it is unusual for air traffic to be in that area.

“It is very rare when a plane flies over our 15 story apartment building, and then it’s typically only a small plane or helicopter.”

No town name was listed in the public portion of the testimony. On March 28, 2010, the UFO Examiner reported on a cigar-shaped UFO over Blue Lake, CA, where the witness also reports sound in Cigar-shaped UFO 50 feet over Blue Lake, CA home emits buzzing noise.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If California MUFON investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

CA, April 6, 2010 – Cigar Shape object with red lights along the bottom. MUFON Case # 22688.

We were sitting in the hot tub by our apartment in the city, when we heard what sounded like the drone of engines. We looked up and saw a cigar shaped object just barely clearing the top of the buildings.

The object was about 100 feet in length and had steady red lights on the bottom of it. The lights were rectangular in shape, and there were four along the bottom length of the object. It moved rather slowly across the sky from East to West, it seems to take a long time for it to fly past us.

It is very rare when a plane flies over our 15 story apartment building, and then it’s typically only a small plane or helicopter.

We can see to the West of us aircraft approaching the Sacramento airport, however, they typically are traveling north. The object that we saw would have flown right into the flight pattern of approaching planes at the airport. After the object got a couple of miles past us, we could no longer see it, as the buildings and trees blocked our sight.

lecanadian.com
Lebanon, Missouri, family shows salesman regular path of UFOs

by Roger Marsh

A traveling salesman got an introduction to UFOs on April 6, 2010, when a family in Lebanon, MO, pointed out a regular display in the sky that they have been watching, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

“As I focused in on the object I saw it quite clearly,” the witness stated. “It looked like when fireworks explode, the initial burst except there wasn’t a burst or explosion.”

Some of the lights, the witness stated, appeared to come from an invisible object.

“There were several lights that appeared to protrude from an inner object that was perhaps spherical in shape but not visible.”

Lebanon is in Leclede County, MO, population 12,155.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Missouri MUFON State Director Debbie Ziegelmeyer investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

MO, April 6, 2010 – 5 or 6 star burst objects that had spikes or protrusions from a dark centre. MUFON Case # 22693.

I’m a travelling salesman who’s been working around the Lebanon, Mo area for the past year or so. I had just got done with an appointment just north of Lebanon on Hwy 5 when the people who’s home I was visiting brought up the subject of UFO’s.

After I mentioned I had a great interest in the subject but that I personally had never witnessed a UFO, they said they have had several sightings beginning in January and that “they” are out there almost every night.

So as I was leaving the lady’s father said I’ll go see if they are out there tonight. About a minute later he came back in and confirmed they were. This peaked my interest. So we all went outside, I loaded up my things in my van and then I looked skyward to where the people directed me.

At first the objects just looked like stars until they handed me the binoculars. I had trouble keeping the binoculars steady until I rested them on a large car jack. As I focused in on the object I saw it quite clearly. It looked like when fireworks explode, the initial burst except there wasn’t a burst or explosion.

There were several lights that appeared to protrude from an inner object that was perhaps spherical in shape but not visible. It absolutely was not an airplane or helicopter. Then my new friends pointed out a few more similar objects in different parts of the sky.

The objects appeared to oscillate somewhat about 10 – 15 degrees. My new friends said that on other nights the objects would sometimes appear to make rectangular patterns and even “morph” into one another.

They also mentioned that they’ve seen what they refer to as the “mother ship” that was absolutely enormous but since I did not see that object I will confine this report to what I saw personally witnessed. These “star-burst” objects were there the entire time I stood outside these people’s home which was a little over an hour.

Since these people said that the objects are there almost every night, I’m going to continue to work in that area but watch out for them now.

I told these people about Ted Phillips whom I saw speak at the MOU Conference last July in Independence, Mo. I told them about the “Marley Woods” and how Mr Phillips wouldn’t disclose where exactly in Missouri it was located but that it was in fact a UFO hot-spot. Also I told them that a lady I met at the conference told me that the Marley Woods were around the area of Licking, Mo which was a little over an hour by car down Hwy 32 from where we were in Lebanon, Mo. I’m going to go buy my own set of binoculars and go down there again tonight and see if I can see the objects again.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #201 le: 17 avril 2010 à 09:20:27 »

lecanadian.com
Ex U.S. Defence contractor photographs Bell-shaped object near Tennessee ‘chemtrail’

by Roger Marsh

PHOTO: Witness image # 1 – size reduced. MUFON database.

A Tennessee witness who reports spotting UFOs frequently in or near aircraft contrails, captured a bell-shaped object on camera March 2, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The witness stated that the photo shows “a faint object the shape of a “Bell” directly above which seemed to be out of the path of these aircraft’s pattern.”

The witness uses the term – “chemtrail” – instead of “contrail.”

The chemtrail conspiracy theory holds that most contrails (short for condensation trail made by aircraft engines) are actually chemicals or biological agents – a theory which is deined by the U.S. government.

You can learn more about UFO sightings in Tennessee at the Tennessee MUFON web site – or at their YouTube channel. They also have a nice Blog page.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Tennessee MUFON State Director Eddie Middleton investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

TN, March 2, 2010 – While filming chemtrails Ufos were captured on film. MUFON Case # 22749.

I woke up one morning and went outside as is my routine.I noticed that the sky was infected with a ton of chemtrail activity so I grabed my camera and began filming the aircraft laying these chemtrails all over the place.

Photo: Witness image # 2 was cropped and reduced in size for this page. MUFON database.

Back and forth,back and forth they went for what seemed like forever..

It has always been a theory of my own these aircraft are masking the presence of UFO activity among other unknown reasons.When I see these aircraft with chemtrails..I always make it a point to look for UFOs and many,many times I have seen “spheres” which always take on the color of their surroundings..If they are in or near clouds they will appear white and if they are in the clear blue sky they will appear transparent but discernible if you continue to look closely enough..

By doing this I have led a few people to see these craft when they otherwise didn’t even believe in UFOs..

I have witnessed UFO activity several times with the chemtrail phenomenon and this time I was armed with a camera.

I didn’t see anything like I normally had previously but I did notice a faint object the shape of a “Bell” directly above which seemed to be out of the path of these aircraft’s pattern..

Photo: Witness image # 3 was cropped and reduced in size for this page. MUFON database.

I grabbed a pair of 10x binoculars and I picked up on the object so I pointed my camera in that general direction and started snapping images and I was able to capture a triangle/Bell shaped object.It was stationary for several minutes before disappearing. I started to go inside and I felt like I should stay out for a few minutes more..That I hadn’t seen enough and that if I went inside I would miss the craft if it returned or appeared in another part of the sky..

Finally after about 3-4 minutes,I thought it was over when I began to get an feeling of being watched and I heard in my mind ” Turn around and look at me” and I caught it just before it disappeared..it is beyond my ability to understand…But I believe with all of my heart.. I was basically told

“Hello,Here I am!!” Like I was a participant in a game of “hide and seek”

This is not the first time I have been absolutely “compelled” to look at a direct spot in the sky and had a UFO sighting..

So I just I started snapping pictures indiscriminately and that is when I captured the faint sphere when I pointed my eyes in the certain point in the sky..

I have seen several UFOs while watching the chemtrail activity in this area..I live in the Appalachia mountains directly on a mountain top that is part of a state park with one part being very high bluff which overlooks the major city in this area and it has been a perfect spot to watch much aeronautical activity..Including lots UFOs.

I only recently purchased a camera..But I have seen many,many UFOs since being in this area..

These are only the images I have of this report..I have a few others but these were the first since I began filming and they were daylight captures..

The first image is a copy of the original and the second is a copy of the image with different color filters which bring out the craft from the background color of the sky..

The third image is of the craft that appeared and in my mind I was compelled to look and there it was observing me..It wanted me to see it!..Otherwise I would have continued looking in the other direction..

They have not been altered and are REAL..

I had to turn nearly 180 degrees to catch the craft in the third image after it compelled me to look in that direction..

I offer a little info about my background..I have held a High level Security clearance for the DOD and worked in Intelligence with one of America’s Top Tier Defense Contractors and I used to be a Deputy Sheriff.

I need to know why this is happening..

This event happened just like reported..There are many more and I think there is a reason for them..I am hoping to find out why!!.. Maybe you can help me..

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #202 le: 18 avril 2010 à 10:05:12 »

examiner.com
Oregon lights hovering 300 feet in air light up ground 'like a football stadium'

April 11, 3:29 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

UFO illustration, Oregon, August 2009.

Two Oregon witnesses are looking for an explanation after watching lights hovering 300 feet in the air off of Route I-5 that lit up the ground "like a football stadium" on April 10, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The witnesses travel this route daily, and the "lights were unlike anything they have seen before."

Wilsonville is located in both Clackamas and Washington counties, population 17,940, in northwestern, Arizona.

On March 31, 2010, the UFO Examiner reported Triangle UFO hovers over Oregon for 20 minutes. On February 22, 2010, we reported Helicopters chase 'pulsating red light' UFO at tree top level over Oregon. This is the first Oregon UFO report made to MUFON for April. There were 7 reports made in March, 6 reports in February, and 5 January reports.

You can read more about UFO sightings in Oregon at the Oregon MUFON Web site - which provides details and illustrations on current cases. They also have an active meeting schedule if you would like to participate.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Oregon MUFON State Director Tom Bowden investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

OR, April 10, 2010 - very bright lights about300ft off the ground not moving. MUFON Case # 22754.

this report is for a coworker, his computer is not working. he and his girlfriend were driving north on I-5 from woodburn when around the wilsonville exit nexted to Frys Electronics they saw lights so bright
it lit up like a football stadium.

no school in the area. they thought it might be milatary but there was no outline of a craft.

it was stationary about 300 ft of the ground.

they drive this route everynight and have never seen this before. they lost sight of it while driving up the freway.

lights were unlike anything they have seen before.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #203 le: 19 avril 2010 à 23:11:09 »

lecanadian.com
Triangle object with border of lights reported over Idaho

by Roger Marsh

An Idaho witness watched a triangular-shaped object “with a border of lights that seemed to flash” in the night sky on April 15, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

While the border was visible, the witness could not make out the body.

“The centre was not lit up and couldn’t tell if it was solid or open,” the witness stated. “It was so much larger and brighter than anything else in the sky that I noticed it as soon as I began viewing the night sky.”

The witness observed the object several times during the evening and commented that it appeared to be 50 times the size of a passing plane.

“This time I noticed an aircraft flying below it and could compare sizes somewhat. The triangular object was much larger, perhaps 50 times larger.”

On July 3, 2009, the UFO Examiner cover the story, Idaho UFO makes two ‘crash-like’ maneuvers; hovers low over field. On July 7, 2009, another Idaho story was released, UFO ’squadrons’ reported over Hayden, Idaho.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Idaho MUFON State Director Marie Malzahn investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

ID, April 15, 2010 – Spotted large triangular object in sky. It was bordered with lights that seemed to flash. MUFON Case # 22870.

Standing on the back porch looking at the stars, I noticed a large triangular object with a border of lights that seemed to flash, although it may have been due to the distance.

The center was not lit up and couldn’t tell if it was solid or open. It was so much larger and brighter than anything else in the sky that I noticed it as soon as I began viewing the night sky.

lecanadian.com
Multiple witnesses connect on North Carolina triangle UFO sighting 12 years later

by Roger Marsh

Four North Carolina friends traded stories after 12 years and realized they probably all saw the same triangle-shaped UFO near Spindale in June 1998, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The reporting witness recounts how he was driving along the Highway 74 bypass between Rutherfordton and Spindale when a triangle of red lights caught his eye.

“It seemed to disappear and reappear in another nearby area of the sky,” the witness stated.

When he arrived at his destination – a mall in Spindale – he parked on a hill to observe the object.

“It continued to skip around the sky, disappearing and reappearing somewhere else. Eventually, the lights began to rotate in a circular pattern, with one red light lighting up at a time in a triangular pattern.”

The object then ” zoomed across the sky to the east, and I lost sight of it.”

Now 12 years later, the witness spoke with three friends who also had an encounter with a triangle-shaped UFO on the same day. The friends recounted how they were driving in the same area when they saw a  “large black triangular shape floating above their car.”

The three say they were afraid to talk about the incident because they experienced missing time.

Spindale is a town in Rutherford County, population 4,022, in southwestern, North Carolina.

While these witnesses do not have an exact date in June 1998, there is a reported UFO sighting that was filed with the National UFO Reporting Center (NUFORC) for June 23, 1998, in the Apex and Holly Springs area – approximately 215 miles east of Spindale – that was described as a triangle.

Apparently the town of Fuquay had a power blackout at 10 p.m. on June 22 that lasted for two hours. A man injured himself in the dark and was taken to a hospital in Cary. On the way home while driving south along Route 55 they noticed an object hovering in the sky to their north. Complete report here.

Another report from NUFORC relates a circle-shaped UFO reported in Cary, NC, on June 20, 1998, where a group of people noticed a red light hovering above them in the sky that “took off like light speed.” Read the full report here.

Also on June 20, 1998, another case was reported to NUFORC approximately 140 miles south of Cary in Wilmington where a craft was described as a “3 leaf clover” and emitting a greenish color, silent, and moving at betwteen 35 and 50 mph. The full report is here.

Additionally NUFORC took this report for June 1, 1998, from Mt. Airy, and this report from Winston-Salem on the same date.

“When directly overhead, saw vivid red and blue lights underneath,” the reporting witness stated. “Effect was, either it was small object descended & immediately overhead – OR GIGANTIC OBJECT that never descended as we met going in opposite directions.”

Read the full report at NUFORC.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Wisconsin MUFON State Director Nathan Tomisich investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

NC, June 1998 – Triangle of Red Lights. MUFON Case # 22875.

I was driving from my house in Rutherfordton, NC towards the mall in Spindale down Hwy 74 Bypass. It’s one of the flatter areas of the county.

In the sky I saw a triangle of red lights. It caught my eye because I knew that a radio tower would only be one light. Thinking quickly I realized I couldn’t identify what it was using logic and common sense.

It seemed to disappear and reappear in another nearby area of the sky.

lecanadian.com
UFO picks up Laconia, NH car with teens and drops 180 feet away

by Roger Marsh

PHOTO: Windshield cracked and air bag deployed. MUFON image.

Two New Hampshire teenagers sitting in a parked car were approached by a black-colored UFO in Laconia on March 20, 2010, lifted into the air and then dropped back onto pavement 180 feet away, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

MUFON New England State Director Steve Firmani confirmed his investigation of the case today by telephone and said witness interviews had been completed.

The 18-year-old girl and 16-year-old boy both offer testimony about their encounter.

The two used the girl’s mother’s car and went to a Laconia destination that has not been released.

“We were just sitting there and I looked up at the moon,” the female witness stated. “I saw this weird black-shaped object. And then, I said to my boyfriend, ‘What was that?’”

Both accounts describe the same events. They saw an object coming toward them from the sky and began to panic. When they attempted to drive away, the car they were operating was lifted up off the ground. Both describe an odd smell during the incident.

When the car hit the pavement 180 feet away, the windshield cracked and the air bags deployed.

Photo: Asphalt impact area. MUFON image.

Firmani said there was no damage to the body of the car, but that there was about $5,000 damage to the underside of the car.

The male witness descibed the UFO.

“I don’t know how to explain this but it turns into a ball when it wants to slow down and move around quickly and when it wants to go fast, straight, it turns into a flat plate with maze box-shaped lined lights. These were on all the time.”

He describes attempting to drive away.

“The front end got picked up and the car could not move. We steered left and right but the car just kept on going up into the air.”

When the car hit the ground, they drove quickly away to the girl’s home where her mother called the police.

Firmani said there were three-inch divets in the curbing at the impact point where the car hit the ground. He said further study would be made to the under carriage body parts, which MUFON has retained from the body shop.

Laconia is a city in Belknap County, New Hampshire, population 16,411,

This case was originally reported to Peter Davenport at the National UFO Reporting Center. Davenport referred the case to Firmani. The following is the witness testimony from this case.

NH, March 20, 2010 – 2 Witness Accounts (Credit: Peter Davenport – NUFORC). MUFON Case # 22880.

“My name is E and I’m eighteen years old. I live in Laconia. Last Saturday night, my boyfriend D came up to see me and we went out. When we got to (edited), in Laconia, we parked in the back in the separate parking lot. We turned off the car and it was totally silent.

Photo: Asphalt impact area and tire marks in the grass. MUFON image.

lecanadian.com
Exploring Site 516: Pennsylvania residents report UFOs and Bigfoot

by Roger Marsh

The mix of UFOs and Bigfoot reports is nothing new in Pennsylvania.

A UFO-Bigfoot wave hit mainly southwestern Pennsylvania in 1973 and 1974 that investigators are still discussing today.

But on a mountain top in the central part of western Pennsylvania, two related families on a large tract of land are feeling their own invasion today.

Dan and Alice own one home, while their niece, Mellissa, owns the second home on the property.

The two families are trying to deal with the almost daily UFO activity over their land – hovering triangles, orbs, and discs – and red lights that seem to be emitted from the larger objects that float silently to one particular piece of their property – their camp area.

examiner.com
College physics teacher describes close encounter with silent triangle UFO

April 17, 10:50 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

A California college physics teacher watched a triangle-shaped UFO that came within several hundred feet and then silently moved away at 9 p.m. on April 15, 2010, in Ventura, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The instructor first heard a screech sound, then watched the object move quickly across the sky.

"At first it looked like it was a large bird high in the air as the front and two sides were heavily darkened against the mostly dark sky," the witness stated. "It was moving toward me and over a period of about 2 seconds it became clearer and resembled a hang-glider. It was descending and moving toward the east and seemed to be gliding smoothly, making no sound that I could hear."

The witness then described the object as it reached its closest point.

"It was an equilateral triangle and had three circular areas symmetrically placed near the tips. There was a slight contrast between the gray triangular area and the circular areas, as the circular portions had a very faint glowing quality to them."

The object appeared to be two dimensional during this 8-second sighting.

"As it silently continued moving away from me, the craft seemed to have only 2 dimensions. It looked completely flat like it was a projection. It began to gently ripple with smooth wave patterns and disappeared within a little over a second after doing so. The total event lasted around 8 seconds"

On April 7, 2010, the UFO Examiner reported on, California photography student 'grows tired' of frequent UFO traffic.

Ventura is the county seat of Ventura County, population 106,744, in southern, California.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If California MUFON investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

CA, April 15, 2010 - Triangular craft seen. MUFON Case # 22865.

At approximately 9 P.M. PDT on April 15th, 2010 in Ventura California.

I was looking toward the west at the constellation of Orion when I heard a brief “screech” sound lasting around one second and coming from the vicinity which I was viewing. Thinking it was an owl I quickly looked for it and saw a faint silhouette of something moving in the clear sky.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #204 le: 21 avril 2010 à 13:28:11 »

lecanadian.com
Pennsylvania MUFON investigators capture triangle UFO on camera

by Roger Marsh

PHOTO: Witness image was cropped and enlarged. MUFON database.

A Pennsylvania Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) Chief Investigator and State Section Director out investigating a UFO sighting with a witness at two locations captured on camera a triangle-shaped object at the first location and witnessed an “arc-like, crescent-shaped light that glowed pinkish-red” at the second location, according to testimony from the MUFON witness reporting database.

Pennsylvania MUFON Chief Investigator Bob Gardner said that he and State Section Director Michael “Doc” Melton concluded that the triangle object was “a solid object, cloaked, but with enough physical substance left to pick it up on this camera, 12.1 megapixel, and obviously sensitive to both UV and IR spectrum.”

Both Gardner and Melton are based in the Philladelphia metro area. The triangle sighting area was an “old farm site” in the region.

The two were taking photos of the horizen and later noticed orbs in the image and the triangle-shaped light.

The second area was a state park several miles away from the farm where they noticed the pinkish-red light in the shape of an arc or crescent.

Both sightings were at night. The second object was not captured on film. Pennsylvania State Director John Ventre said it is unusual for their own investigators to capture craft on film, but points out that Pennsylvania in general, and especially the eastern end of the state has been a hot bed of UFO traffic over the past year and-a-half.

While UFOs are being reported on a regular basis from most states, Pennsylvnia is currently one of the highest reporting states for UFO activity. Other states include Florida, Texas, and California.

The following is the unedited report filed Gardner filed with MUFON.

PA, April 15, 2010 – While out on a follow up investigation of an assigned case CI, SSD, & case witness witnessed several unexplained events. MUFON Case # 22852.

1. Investigating a case for MUFON by taking photographs & readings of an old farm site, we captured on film a triangular shaped craft that appeared to be a light in the sky (a) & a bit later while on location in a State Park several miles away, we witnessed a arc-like/crescent shaped pinkish-red light/craft (b) in the sky.

Photo: Cropped, enlarged and enhanced version of the original witness image. MUFON database.

2a. Checking the digital pictures & saw orbs in the picture, but then I said what the hell is that dot of light in the upper corner.

2b. Checking the horizon.

3a. A light in the sky not seen with the naked eye.

3b. Looked like the bottom crescent of the moon, but in the wrong direction.

4a. n/a.

4b. It was moving slowly towards us & moving up @ a 45 degree angle then it dematerialized before our eyes.

Photo: Cropped, enlarged and enhanced version of the original witness image. MUFON database.

5a. We were like wow that is strange. It wasn’t till we arrived home that the SSD downloaded the pics & saw it was triangular.

5b. We were awe-struck because we never saw anything like this.

6a. We never saw it until viewing the pics on the digital camera.

6b. It dematerialized slowly & faded away.

lecanadian.com
Veteran U.S. naval aviator witnesses UFO in Missouri

by Roger Marsh

A veteran naval aviator and his wife watched a teardrop-shaped object with amber lighting on the sides and red lights on the nose, top, and tail, move over Old Monroe, MO, on April 16, 2010, with behavior no aircraft could accomplish, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

“I am a 14 year veteran of Naval Aviation with over 5000 hours in type aircraft (P3B/CUII Orion) and I know aircraft behavior,” the witness stated. “No aircraft I know of can change direction this abruptly and cover that much distance in such a short period of time.”

The couple first observed the object over Old Monroe.

“The object then covered the distance between Old Monroe and Moscow Mills in approximately 5 seconds while abruptly taking an upward attitude, then disappearing instantly.”

Old Monroe is a city in Lincoln County, population 250, on the east side of central Missouri.

MO, April 16, 2010 – Observed a stationary light initially thought to be a planetary object but then moved rapidly west. MUFON Case # 22896.

My wife and I were at Cuivre River State Park at the Equestrian Campground. We had gotten our horses settled in and were getting ready to sit down by the fire and relax. My wife noticed a bright object in the sky that was stationary or possibly moving toward us. I first thought it was a planetary object, but that didn’t make sense based on location and the time of the year. The brightness of the object caught our attention.

We got out our binoculars and as we watched, the object began moving West at a fairly rapid speed.

The town of Old Monroe is about 14 miles South East as the crow flies from where we were camped. It appeared (based on cell tower locations and watertowers) that the object was over or near Old Monroe.

In the binoculars, the teardrop shaped object had amber lighting on the sides and red lighting on the nose, top, and tail. The object then covered the distance between Old Monroe and Moscow Mills in approximately 5 seconds while abruptly taking an upward attitude, then disappearing instantly.

We were both astounded by the behavior of the object and the speed at which it departed our view, and also the colorings and shape.

I am a 14 year veteran of Naval Aviation with over 5000 hours in type aircraft (P3B/CUII Orion) and I know aircraft behavior. No aircraft I know of can change direction this abruptly and cover that much distance in such a short period of time.

I’m hoping others saw what we saw and will come forward.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #205 le: 22 avril 2010 à 09:58:17 »

lecanadian.com
New Hampshire parent’s photograph captures triangle UFO

by Roger Marsh

A New Hampshire parent took photos while walking the kids to the bus stop April 21, 2010, and discovered odd shapes in the distant sky in two photos, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) databse.

The parent took three images.  Nothing odd appears in the first image, but a triangle shape is very clear in the second image, and possibly a V-shaped object in the third image – or another view of the triangle in image # 2.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If New England MUFON State Director Steve Firmani investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

NH, April 21, 2010 – Did not discover till I downloaded my pictures. MUFON Case # 22924.

I walked my kids to the bus stop this morning and took several pictures along the way.

Photo: Witness image # 3 shows possibly another view of the object from image # 2 or a V-shaped object. MUFON database.

I got home and downloaded them right after and noticed 2 pictures with something odd in the back ground. I zoomed in and noticed a V shaped UFO and a Triangle shaped UFO off in the distance.

I never saw this when I took the pictures.

I think they are very clear and would like to know what you think.

Taken at 8 in the morning.

I will send them in order. 1,2,3 The way I took them.

First picture has nothing. Just to show you.

Photo: Witness image was reduced in size. Nothing anomalous in the image. MUFON database.

lecanadian.com
UFO ‘five times size of moon’ reported over Warm Springs Indian Reservation

by Roger Marsh

An Oregon witness watched a mostly dark object “five times the size of the moon” move over the Warm Springs Indian Reservation on April 10, 1988, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The sighting was reported to MUFON on April 21, 2010.

The object’s surface was described as rough with debris falling off of it.

“I noticed a very rough surface and saw a very small piece of debris fall away at the same spot from which arose a small blue-white flicker of flame,” the witness stated. “The object was moving slow enough at this time, that the flame was not influenced by the wind or the forward motion.”

The witness found two others who watched the object that day.

Warm Springs Indian Reservation is located in north central Oregon and is governed by the Cofederated Tribes of Warm Springs.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Oregon MUFON State Director Tom Bowden investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

OR, April 10, 1988 – I was one of three witnesses to a rough-surfaced,silent,slow-moving, large, spherical object at approximately 9:30 pm. MUFON Case # 22923.

In the spring of 1988, i was walking from the hot-springs fed swimming-pool and daytime resort complex,across the unlit road,to the employee housing complex, probably one-quarter mile southeast, and uphill.

After leaving the pavement, I was on the steeper narrow dirt path,and had to hold an arm out to block tall weeds and shrubs.

As I walked, I was looking forward and up, and I saw what I first thought was the moon,but it was moving toward the east very slowly.

As I stopped and watched the object, I realized it was slowing down. I noticed a very rough surface and saw a very small piece of debris fall away at the same spot from which arose a small blue-white flicker of flame. The object was moving slow enough at this time, that the flame was not influenced by the wind or the forward motion. The object moved from approximately a 7:00 position to a 4:00 position across my field of vision.The object took maybe two to two and one half minutes to cross my field of vision.

I was walking south-south-east. After the object passed over the trees and ridges to the east, I stood still, and hoped to hear it hit. I heard nothing. I then hurried the next couple of hundred yards to my apartment, and rushed in to tell my girlfriend about the funny-moving, odd-looking thing I had just seen. She pretty-much just appeared uninterested.I then went back outside to see if anyone else was able to see what I saw.

The security guard was just pulling up outside by the side walk. I asked him if he had seen what I had just seen.  He said he had and it scared him. I suggested that he should report it to someone. He didn’t act like he was in any hurry to tell anyone. I do not ever remember discussing the subject again with him. I asked around and only one other person admitted to me that they had seen the object. The other person was born again religious and simply shrugged it off as a manifestation of god.

This incident occurred on (over?) the warm springs indian reservation. The object was easily five times the size of the sun or moon. The object was mostly dark, but was clearly visible, and had small patches of reddish-orange, and other small patches of blueish-white. The small piece of debris that sort of popped out or off was from a blue-white patch.

lecanadian.com
California witnesses reports Triangle-shaped UFO

by Roger Marsh

Witness illustration. MUFON database.

A California witness traveling south along I-5 near San Clemente at 8:45 p.m. on April 20, 2010, watched a “slender triangle-shaped object” moving above her car, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The witness could not judge the size of the object.

“It was either really high and very large or really low and not that large. If I put my arm all the way out it was the slightly larger than my hand.”

She followed the object for 10 minutes before it moved out of view.

She said the lights on the object were light blue and the bottom or belly “of the object appeared to be rounded.”

At 9 p.m., the witness had a second strange encounter with odd lights in the sky. This object was about 100 yards above the freeway.

“When I got closer I realized it wasn’t moving and it was only about 100 yards above the freeway. It was a solid white light approximately the size of my thumb at arms length just floating about the freeway. As I drove past it I was able to look out the drivers side window and see nothing attached to it. It was just a single bright floating light.”

CA, April 20, 2010 – I saw a triangle shape abouve the I-5. MUFON Case # 22922.

On Wednesday April 20th at about 8:45pm, I was driving south bound on I-5, just south of San Clemente when I noticed a slender triangular shaped object above my car.

I couldn’t tell the size of it. It was either really high and very large or really low and not that large. If I put my arm all the way out it was the slightly larger than my hand.

It had lights pulsating in sequence beginning from the point of the triangle (the front) down to the back and then back up to the front. When it reached the front the lights would pause for a second and then start the rotation over again.

I followed the object for a total of about 10 minutes, and was able to get a pretty good look of it. The lights on it where a light blue in color.

The bottom/belly of the object appeared to be rounded. The object appeared to be a midnight blue in color but that could have been a reflection from the flashing blue lights.

For about 5 minutes the object was going with traffic while zigzagging left and right over the freeway. After a little bit, still traveling in a zigzag path, it began to speed up until it traveled out of sight.

At 9 pm my boyfriend called me. While explaining to him what I had seen, I saw another light. At that point I was coming up to the agricultural check point on the northbound side of I-5. At first I thought it was an airplane.

When I got closer I realized it wasn’t moving and it was only about 100 yards above the freeway. It was a solid white light approximately the size of my thumb at arms length just floating about the freeway. As I drove past it I was able to look out the drivers side window and see nothing attached to it. It was just a single bright floating light.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #206 le: 23 avril 2010 à 12:19:20 »

Unknown Flying Craft Photographed - Arapahoe Basin, Colorado

Published: 8:01 AM 4/18/2010

Arapahoe Basin, Colorado

I saw this twice in about a week's time at Arapahoe Basin Ski Area. The first sighting was on about May 1, 2009, afternoon. I was on the Montezuma chair lift.

I saw this thing fly at the speed of an F14, made no noise at about 20,000 feet. I only got a glance at it.

If I had to describe it, it looked like a World W I fighter flying silently at jet fighter speed, two or three times as fast as a jet airliner. It flew fast, straight, and silently.

The second time I saw exactly the same craft on the same ski lift. May 6, 2009 at 3:16 PM. I was above 11,000 feet. I was about to take a picture of a passing airliner.

This thing flew underneath it going the opposite way, two or three times the speed of the jet. I just pointed the camera at a spot in the sky and got lucky with the shot.

I estimate altitude at 20,000 feet or very close to the same altitude as the first sighting.

I attached the original and some enhanced zooms. Nikon D200, 11 megapixels, shot in RAW format. f27, 1/500, ISO400, 15.07 MB, -2.0 exposure bias Lens Nikkor 70-300mm

I wish I had set the shutter speed to 8,000... the picture would be much clearer.

The strange part is that it looks nothing like a WWI fighter in the photo. It looks like three bright orbs flying in a triangle formation. To the naked eye, it looked like one craft.

Dave

http://www.ufocasebook.com/newscene3.jpg[/img]]
Triangle UFO Clearly Seen in Ventura, CA

Eyewitness Drawing
Published: 7:39 AM 4/17/2010

California - 04-15-10

At approximately 9 PM PDT, on April 15, 2010, in Ventura, California, I was looking toward the west at the constellation of Orion when I heard a brief “screech” sound lasting around one second and coming from the vicinity which I was viewing.

Thinking it was an owl, I quickly looked for it and saw a faint silhouette of something moving in the clear sky.

At first it looked like it was a large bird high in the air as the front and two sides were heavily darkened against the mostly dark sky. It was moving toward me and over a period of about 2 seconds, it became clearer and resembled a hang-glider.

It was descending and moving toward the east, and seemed to be gliding smoothly, making no sound that I could hear.

As it reached its closest point to me, what looked to be several hundred feet or so, a very sharp and definite outline appeared.

It was an equilateral triangle, and had three circular areas symmetrically placed near the tips. There was a slight contrast between the gray triangular area and the circular areas, as the circular portions had a very faint glowing quality to them.

As it silently continued moving away from me, the craft seemed to have only 2 dimensions. It looked completely flat like it was a projection. It began to gently ripple with smooth wave patterns, and disappeared within a little over a second after doing so. The total event lasted around 8 seconds.

I have my master’s degree in physics, and teach college level physics as a career. I am also involved in astronomy. I am about 20 minutes drive from a naval base and do hear and see military aircraft from time to time.

Though it is possible that I was seeing a “secret aircraft,” I am doubtful that such a craft would be flown in such plain view as it was very apparent what was seen.

Judging from the change in angular diameter, its descent was fairly rapid and it changed from a dark, fluctuating shadow into a crisp configuration, lightly contrasted against the clear dark sky.

I would estimate the base of the triangle to be around 50 feet, though I could be way off. Once leveled off at around 500 feet, it glided forward at perhaps 100 miles per hour until it disappeared from sight somewhat like a mirage does.

The measured angle from the horizontal at which the craft began to wave out of sight was around 20 degrees. It all happened very fast and was short in duration, making it difficult to be definite on measurements.

All in all, I saw a craft without doubt and I am perplexed by what I have seen.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #207 le: 26 avril 2010 à 17:47:47 »

Man Claims American Cargo Plane Sits Still in Sky, Then Disappears

Published: 6:13 PM 4/18/2010

West Virginia - 04-13-10

I was driving south on 35, somewhere between Point Pleasant and Southside, WV. To my left, I saw what looked like a huge plane flying way too low.

I thought it was going to crash with it being so low, so I started to slow down. The closer I got to it, I saw that it was a military cargo plane.

Then, it seemed like it was not moving... so I stopped almost completely when I got right beside it. It was not moving. I turned down my radio and there was no noise from the plane.

It looked like a big military cargo plane, it couldn't have been any higher in the air than the top of a telephone pole.

I could read the stickers on it it was so low. All I remember of the stickers is that there was an American flag and numbers and letters, no words.

The plane was not tipping in any direction. It was completely still. Just sitting in the air.

After about a minute of being right beside it, traffic started coming from the other direction, so I had to move.

Once the traffic moved, I could not see it anywhere behind me. There was no plane and no smoke from a crash. It was just gone.

I had the worst feeling of a panic attack I have ever felt. It started just as soon as I looked over at the plane when it was beside me.

My entire chest hurt and I felt like I was going to vomit. I was so afraid. And, I do not know why!

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #208 le: 27 avril 2010 à 13:34:56 »

lecanadian.com
Engineer spots disc-shaped UFO over Warwick, Rhode Island skies

by Roger Marsh

A Warwick, RI, civil engineer reported seeing a disc-shaped UFO on April 24, 2010, at 3 p.m. that was observed from a local parking lot, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The witness describes the object as “a intensely bright, white, circular object in a northeasterly direction and approximately 70 degrees above the horizon.”

“I thought it funny that it just hung in that position for many minutes,” the witness stated, “but it was lazily moving extremely slowly generally in a figure-eight pattern, which I verified by lining the object up with the edge of my car door jamb. As far as I could tell, the object did not vary in brightness, color or shape during my total observation. It was brighter than a daytime observation of the planet Venus and it definitely exhibited a diameter (disclike). I did have the distinct impression that it was spherical but without the aide of optics I was unsure.”

Warwick is a city in Kent County, Rhode Island, the second largest city in the state, population 85,808.

RI, April 24, 2010 – Bright White Circular Disc Observation in Warwick, RI on 4/24/10. MUFON Case # 22957.

My observations were made from the parking lot in front of TJ Maxx store in the Target Shopping Center on the west side of Bald Hill Road (Rte 2), in Warwick, RI on April 24, 2010 at 3 pm. Sky condition was 35% scattered thin cirrus clouds (wide bands similar in shape to jet contrails) in a transparent blue sky. Temperature was about 70 deg F.

I was sitting in my car looking in an easterly direction with sunroof open, due to the heating from the bright sun. I was waiting for my wife while she was shopping at the Maxx.

To pass the time while eating my apple snack I started to watch jet planes high overhead (approx 15,000) as they were making a beeline to and from Boston’s Logan Airport. I watched several of the northbound jets and at one time I noticed what I first thought was a white jet at a higher altitude traveling southeasterly (diagonally) across the apparent path of a Boston bound jet.

I then noticed 3-4 of these small white winged objects and concluded they must be seagulls soaring high above Warwick, which is not uncommon for this city of 100,000 +/- on Narragansett Bay.

Anyway, I watched another jet continuing along the same “to Boston” trajectory and then noticed a intensely bright, white, circular object in a northeasterly direction and approximately 70 degrees above the horizon. I thought it funny that it just hung in that position for many minutes, but it was lazily moving extremely slowly generally in a figure-eight pattern, which I verified by lining the object up with the edge of my car door jamb. As far as I could tell, the object did not vary in brightness, color or shape during my total observation. It was brighter than a daytime observation of the planet Venus and it definitely exhibited a diameter (disclike). I did have the distinct impression that it was spherical but without the aide of optics I was unsure.

After several minutes of watching the object at the initial altitude, it started to drift slowly in a nearly straight path to the northeast — my tall vertical light stanchion was my reference to determine this, for sure. I continued watching until the object met a cirrus cloud and then I lost it at about 40 degrees above the horizon. At last sight, the diameter of the object did appear to shrink a little bit, but the brightness did not. My sighting lasted apporximately 25 minutes and, unfortunately, ended about 10 minutes before my wife returned from shopping…I was hoping I could show this to her to get her impressions.

After I spotted the object I wondered what it could be. Venus? No, wrong position. Another plane with lights coming toward me? No, too slow and not a pinpooint light source and planes don’t wobble in an almost stationary position. A helicopter? No, uniformly lit and probably too high. A weather balloon? Maybe, but strange behavior for a weather balloon. I also initially thought it might be a daylight supernova until I examined it more intently and noticed the slight wobbling motion.

I did not think of UFO at first but I came to that conclusion as my observation went on. It brought back a memory of the same kind of sighting I had when I was about 13 years old when one summer day I was playing in a park with the neighborhood kids, also in Warwick, RI. I have had several other sightings over the years but never reported them to anyone. My last sighting was a few years ago when I was in Florida on vacation.

I have been an amateur astronomer since a teenager and own a couple of telescopes. I am also a ham radio operator. I am a professional engineer (civil) licensed to practice in several states.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #209 le: 28 avril 2010 à 11:59:42 »

examiner.com
Arizona witness reports night of possible alien visitation

April 25, 11:50 AM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

An Arizona witness reports being awakened in the early morning hours of April 16, 2010, to a beeping sound that ignited a search of the home and feelings of aliens attempting an abduction, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

"I could feel that someone was in my house," the witness stated. "Then I thought it was little grey aliens, for some reason it really scared me. I wanted to get up to investigate, but was frozen from fear."

The witness reports that the sky outside looked darker than normal, as though something was blocking the sky.

"I remember looking outside my window at one point at the sky and it was a lot darker than normal as if there was a craft blocking the city lights. I do not recall seeing a space ship. I do recall that there was no other noise and it was eerily quite outside except for the noises coming from inside from my treadmill, about 3-4 minutes passed with my treadmill beeping. I had a bad feeling and my adrenaline was pumping hard. "

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Arizona MUFON State Director Christine Dickey investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

AZ, April 16, 2010 - Visit from 3 Greys in home Teleporting. MUFON Case # 22954.

That night at 317 am on 16 April 2010 I was woken up hearing a beeping sound, was not sure what the sound was. Then I realized it kept beeping and it was not the smoke detector beeping.

I sat up quickly facing my bedroom door opening. It was pitch black and could not see past my bead room door, it sounded exactly like my treadmill when it is turned on and buttons are pushed to change the settings. I could not figure out why someone would be messing with my treadmill in the middle of the night.

I could feel that someone was in my house. Then I thought it was little grey aliens, for some reason it really scared me. I wanted to get up to investigate, but was frozen from fear.

I had a baseball bat that I wanted to grab in the corner of my room. I was also thinking of calling the cops. My treadmill was just around the corner of my room in the living room. I can’t remember if I am envisioning this or I saw them but I keep seeing these small bluish grey aliens, 2 or 3. Not clearly lit up like I was shining a light on them and they were standing at my bedroom door way.

I remember looking outside my window at one point at the sky and it was a lot darker than normal as if there was a craft blocking the city lights. I do not recall seeing a space ship. I do recall that there was no other noise and it was eerily quite outside except for the noises coming from inside from my treadmill, about 3-4 minutes passed with my treadmill beeping. I had a bad feeling and my adrenaline was pumping hard.

The next thing I see is a bright white type of light like lightning with a bluish color, it looked like electrical light. Much brighter than a light bulb and the light had a glow to it almost as bright as observing someone welding. It was shining on my wall at a strange angle it did not completely light up the entire wall, the light was coming from my formal living room where my treadmill was.

When I saw this I knew that I had to investigate the light. Then a very strange sound stated, I could hear an electrical sound building up and a surge of power, then a loud sound like something left and shot off and something electrical blew up all close the same time. The light lasted about 3-4 seconds before the loud bang from the electrical sound, then the light vanished.

Out of the corner of my eye my blinds were open to my window facing north, I never saw any light coming from outside. When the light went out I immediately looked outside and up to the sky. It still appeared eerie dark and could not see any stars or the glow from the city lights.

My first feeling was that something teleported out of my living room and then a ship shot off. Second thought sounded like something electrical blew up. Not sure if something flashed by or left, I grabbed my cell phone and baseball bat. I used the phones light to see me way to turn on the first light. Not sure if it was the bathroom or hallway light that I turned on first.

I remember banging my baseball bat on the tile floor to make some noise as I went through the house. Before I go the light turned on I had a strong feeling that I was going to see the small grey aliens. I grabbed my flashlight out of the laundry room and then immediately looked in the formal room and saw nothing.

Another note I smelled nothing out of the ordinary, electrical burnt or from lightning. I inspected the whole house turned on all the lights. Was thinking about looking outside had a bad feeling not to go outside. I kept hearing something up in my attic or on the roof almost like footsteps. It was really freaking me out. I was hoping to find a window or door open, everything was locked and closed. I would have herd if a person had left my house.

When I was going around the house I kept hearing scurrying noises inside and on the roof or attic. The whole time I was searching the house the aliens kept coming into my mind. I could sense something was still there, wanted to look on the roof and in the attic, decided that it was not a good idea. I could sense or feel a presence and that I was being watched. I did also notice that my refrigerator was showing that the power was off for 4 minutes from 3:06 Am to 3:10 (corrected).

So while I was asleep my power went off just before this event. Around 4:20 am when I finally got back in bed with all the lights off, the city glow was back, so it appears that a ship was hovering over my backyard blocking out the cities glow from the lights.

My thoughts for some reason when I started searching my house I was looking for grey aliens about 3.5 feet tall. They keep coming into my mind. I have always wanted to meet aliens, but for some reason I was extremely scarred, not sure why. The light and sounds from the electrical noise cannot be explained. The source of the light and the angle that it casted on my wall emanated about 2.5 – 3 feet off the ground in the middle of my formal living room. I have no sources of electrical items plugged in that could have emanated the light and sound. If my treadmill had started glowing it was in the wrong location. My treadmill works fine and I have not found anything that has signs of the electrical activity going on in my living room.

I do not feel that they abducted me but, I keep having strange thoughts of seeing them and that I knew what I was looking for. I felt that they just came in my home and left. Does not make any sense, I am starting to think that I am being abducted and have been the first night I saw the light, because of how out of nowhere I have a strong sense of fear for no apparent reason, like my subconscious is reacting to what has been going on to me.

At various times at night about the time I go to bed I have a sudden sense of fear the hairs stand up on my neck and my back starts to tense up, like I am being watched and I have a strong feeling that I do not want them to take me. The entire night that I am trying to sleep I am almost paralized from fear. I am now scarred when I go to bed, like they are waiting for me to fall asleep, to come and get me this has been going on the following nights from 4-16- 2010 to 4-21-2010. The fear is so bad at night, I do not even want to get up at night to go the bathroom 10 feet away.

I would love to meet aliens, but not in this manner