Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Les Forums de Radio Ici&Maintenant !

Auteur Sujet: MUFON - Ufocasebook - UFO News  (Lu 85790 fois)

là et demain

• Permissions restreintes
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : MUFON - Ufocasebook - UFO News
« Réponse #210 le: 28 avril 2010 à 14:47:55 »

Un petit gris avait juste besoin de s'entraîner sur tapis de course...où est le problème ?  :)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #211 le: 08 mai 2010 à 11:01:28 »

lecanadian.com
Oregon witnesses report multiple UFOs interacting with jets

by Roger Marsh

A group of Oregon witnesses are reporting up to 7 UFOs in the sky that appeared to interact with “fighter jets” on May 1, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Oregon MUFON State Director Tom Bowden investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

OR, May 1, 2010 – we saw a bunch of ufo’s flying. MUFON Case # 23091.

it started off the night before(april 29) i had heard some weird sounds over my house and then last night me and 4 of my friends saw about 7 ufo’s flying around the sky at around 10 pm.

i was sitting inside when one of my friends who had been outside ran in and told us that he had just seen a ufo and that it had shot some kind of pod off of it.when we came out and he pointed it out we could see one big light and a little light under, so we watched it for a few minutes and then the little pod go back into the bigger one,so then scanned the skys for a minutes and found four others that looked like the first one and they were all lined up.

so after about 10 minutes of watching the ufos we could see some fighter jets flying over from the next town that has a military base(in klamath falls oregon) so they circled our town and they kept flying right towards the ufo’s but still keeping a good distance but when one of the jets got withing 400 hundred feet of one them it started to blink really fast and when they jet got about 400 hundred feet it had a flash and the jet flew off.

so we watched them for another half an hour and then on the other side of the valley we saw a light moving (same as the first one)across the sky and when it got to a darker part of the sky with no stars we started to see something blinking in that dark spot it was about 3 times faster then the jets and by the time it was about to leave we saw the jets take off after it. and then it was pretty quite for about 15 minutes and we were looking in one area of the sky and turned around to look at one of the ufo’s and when we turned back to the area sky we were looking at first we saw weird shaped clouds that wernt there 10 seconds before and they stayed they for about 10 minutes not breaking shape or moving and then we had one finale sighting when we saw a longer shaped ufo flying by with 3 lights under it and it would stall and then shoot ahead a few hundred feet and stop until it was out of sight and then by the time we all went back inside the first ufo was gone. Everyone was in shocked and i was a litlle scared because of the one that had been over my house

lecanadian.com
Domed UFO hovers 30 feet over Atlanta’s ‘Spaghetti Junction’

Edited by Roger Marsh

Atlanta’s ‘Spaghetti Junction. Photo Credit Wikipedia.

Two Georgia witnesses traveling southbound along I-75 near Atlanta’s “spaghetti junction” at 11 p.m. on April 17, 2010, watched a domed object with multiple lights hovering 20 to 25 feet above the highway, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

“We noticed that it tilted a little upwards as if it was about to fly off, this is when we noticed that color of it was gray or steel and that it had a round dome at the top of it,” the reporting witness stated.

The witness said the object moved quickly away “in the blink of an eye.” The entire sighting lasted about 3 minutes.

“Spaghetti Junction” is a nickname sometimes given to a complicated or massively intertwined interchange that resembles a plate of spaghetti. (Wikipedia)

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Georgia MUFON State Director Ralph Howard investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

GA, April 17, 2010 – Round, approx 15-20 lights underneath, gray color with dome. MUFON Case # 23166.

My sister n law and I were driving down I75-S/85-S at night approx 11:00 on a saturday night (April 17, 2010). We were approaching “Spagetti Junction” in Atlanta,

I was doing about 60 mph. I slowed down without my sister in law even noticing that slowed down (because I noticed this unusal (what I thought was a plane at first) moving towards the left.

By the time I said “Lisa” look is that a plane (at this point-I was right in far left lane nearly completely stopped on 75-which is a very busy expressway!).

When she looked up the object was about 20-25 feet above the HOV Lane. She said to me : ” No thats not a plane, OMG. we started to scream, cuss everything above!!!

This thing stayed in one place, had multiple lights bulbs underneath (at least 15-20) very bright. It looked like it was swaying back and forth. Now we also noticed that an actual plane which had already taken off from the airport (in the sky but miles away from this object), that only had about three lights and looked like a “bird”. At that point we quickly compared the two and the object we saw was not a plane. As I proceeded to move the car (because my sister in law said GO GO, they’re are cars coming behing you).

We noticed that it tilted a little upwards as if it was about to fly off, this is when we noticed that color of it was gray or steel and that it had a round dome at the top of it.

In a blink of an eye the Damn thing flew away so quick, we said where in the world did it go? It actually was going in the same direction the plane that we saw, which was closer to the airport. (Im sure that pilot saw THAT!!!

It was only a few feet high from the top road on Spagetti Junction/ HOV lane. All of this was in about 3 minutes…By the way we both had our cell phones in our laps and was too shocked, that we didnt realize to take any pictures : BUT WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE!!

Sauvons la planète, notre Mère la Terre...
Sans elle pas de survie possible.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #212 le: 08 mai 2010 à 12:20:22 »

Unknown Object Photographed over Colombia

Published: 1:34 PM 5/6/2010

Columbia - 04-04-10

We were with four of my friends visiting some of the National Parks in Colombia called "Cañón del Chicamocha", the second largest canyon in the world, after Colorado's of course.

We split into couples and walk different paths of the rally, then I found the best spot to take an automatic picture with my girlfriend with the canyon as a background.

I set the camera on AUTO, and it shot.

When I was at home checking the printed results of my trip and the events on the holiday, I was surprised when I found something unusual on the picture my girlfriend and I took on the Canyon.

There was a metal, oval shaped object very far from us (about 6 to 10 miles), right above the canyon, an object we didn't notice when we were there.

I say metallic because there's a silver shine on the upper side of the UFO.

It's amazing the speed it had, because I've taken pictures of moving objects before, like aircrafts or cars, even Race Cars (Over 300 Km/h or 180 mph) and it's never been 'misty' like this one.

I hope you can give me some answers, because at the moment no one can.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #213 le: 11 mai 2010 à 10:32:56 »

lecanadian.com
Missouri family watches hovering cigar-shaped UFO over daylight sky

by Roger Marsh

A Missouri family watched a shiny, silver, cigar-shaped object hover in the sky over their home at 5 p.m. on May 9, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

“I talked to it and said, ‘come on, come down here..,  I see you up there,’ and when I said that it seemed to get brighter, then floated off to the northwest,” the reporting witness stated. “It never went up or down, but stayed at the same level so it couldn’t have been balloons. Plus it was extremely bright for something in the sky during the day. I hope someone else saw it in my area.”

No city was mentioned in the public part of the report.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Missouri MUFON State Director Debbie Ziegelmeyer investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

MO, May 9, 2010 – I saw extremely bright cigar shape hovering in sky. MUFON Case # 23219.

On Sunday, my wife and kids were fishing at our house when my 2 yr old pointed at a passenger jet flying over head. I looked up and watched the jet cross the sky when an extremely bright object caught my eye.

The sky was clear, bright blue sky around 5:00pm.

This object was shiny silver, long cigar shaped and just sat there in the sky. I pointed to it to show my kids, 7yrs, 5yrs, and 2yrs. They all looked at it, my wife didn’t want to admit she saw it, she thinkgs I’m crazy to want to see a ufo.

But clear as day, this thing just hovered in one spot, not moving at all, and I know it couldn’t have been any kind of balloon.

I talked to it and said,”come on, come down here..”, ” I see you up there”, and when I said that it seemed to get brighter, then floated off to the northwest. It never went up or down, but stayed at the same level so it couldn’t have been balloons. Plus it was extremely bright for something in the sky during the day. I hope someone else saw it in my area.

lecanadian.com
Triangle-shaped UFO shoots low over Los Angeles May 10

by Roger Marsh

A California witness reported a triangle-shaped UFO with 6 lights flew over Los Angeles on May 10, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness said the object was visible in the sky for about 5 seconds.

The lights appeared to be the color of the moon. The object then seemed to “rotate or tumble” and was soon gone as it moved south.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If California MUFON investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

CA, May 10, 2010 – tight chevron of 5 opaque round lights. MUFON Case # 23221.

that was truly a life changing event, i’m speechless! 6 spheres, or 1 craft just flew right over for everyone in los angeles to see.

you just had to be looking up to the south to see the most amazing thing!

i’ve always been a skeptic until tonight. i’m still spooked as i’m writing this. it passed thru my line of sight for at least 5 seconds, no aound, no [cms/tg/pd] sound. there was a plane heading southwest, thats what originally caught my eye. and then heading from my left to right, 6 lights appeared in a triangle formation, i said holy [cms/tg/pd], as it gracefully crossed my line of sight, i noticed the spheres were opaque, beige tinted kinda like the color of the moon through clouds! (there is not a cloud in the sky tonight) as it passed and started to fade it almost appeared to rotate or tumble, and then was gone flying south!

oh my god, oh my god, oh my god! somebody else had to see this. IT FLEW RIGHT OVER LOS ANGELES, and was definitely visible long enough to be filmed.

i stared into the sky, motionless, mouth dry from a dropped jaw for ten minutes, tingling with chicken skin from head to toe. i contemplated what i saw, and i remember automatically thinking that we are not alone, and i saw proof of it tonight! that was not manmade, it was [cms/tg/pd] cruisin man. theres no way that i can judge how far away it was, but in contrast to the plane moving like a slug at altitude, this thing was agile and silent.

I also remember waiting for the sound wave that shouldve followed, and there was nothing, the light rumble of a plane at nearby lax is all i heard! i lost sight of it in the distance! the hairs on the back of my neck are still standing! someone else had to see this, i’m not [cms/tg/pd] crazy! i dont see things. my life is forever changed!

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #214 le: 12 mai 2010 à 16:24:45 »

lecanadian.com
Father-son observe three large, silent objects cross southwestern Arizona sky

Edited by John Stokes

Two southwestern Arizona witnesses are reporting three large, silent objects that crossed the eastern horizon south to north at 9 p.m. on April 9, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The father and son witnesses were relaxing in their backyard when the son pointed out the first object in the night sky.

The son described the first object as “a soft white, single color ribbon, flying silently across the sky.”

Shortly they both saw the second object also moving south to north and now directly overhead.

The third object was soon seen near where they observed the first object.

“The object seemed very large, quiet with a faint white, luminescent light emanating from it,” the reporting witness stated.

“It was as if we were seeing something that was almost completely invisible, except for the curved leading edge of the crescent.”

The witnesses were unable to say how large the objects were, but are guessing that they were very large and at a high altitude. They report that they live in the middle of a medium sized city, with two military bases nearby.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Arizona MUFON State Director Christine Dickey investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

AZ, April 9, 2010 – 3 large, silent, curved objects moving south to north. MUFON Case # 23229.

4/09/2010 at approximately 9pm outside in a southwestern arizona city, 2 people observed an unknown occurrence.

It was a warm, cloudless, still night and my son and I were sitting in our backyard, as my son was reclined on a bench looking up at the night sky.

All of a sudden my son exclaimed that he saw what looked like a soft white single color ribbon, flying silently across the sky, it was perhaps 45 degrees off the eastern horizon, flying south to north and within a few seconds quickly faded as it moved across the sky.

The distinct shape never changed, and there were no distinguishable individual lights that he could see.

Shortly after that we caught sight of another formation exactly like the first sighting flying south to north directly overhead, silently, and at approximately 80 degrees off the horizon. It was a somewhat translucent, solid light, with the curved leading edge the primary visible structure. It was a distinctly curved object, (perhaps boomerang shaped)- that was only visible for a few brief seconds before fading away.

We caught a third shape of the same formation shortly after the second. It was in the same location the first sighting was and faded quickly. The object seemed very large, quiet with a faint white, luminescent light emanating from it.

Each sighting the object looked like it was at a different elevation in the nighttime sky, perfectly formed.

And although we saw 3 distinct things fly through the sky that night above us, they were separate and exactly the same shape, although different sizes. It had a definate edge all around the curved shape.

It was as if we were seeing something that was almost completely invisible, except for the curved leading edge of the crescent.

I don’t know how large the objects were, but they must have been very large and high in altitude, because we lost sight of them in a matter of seconds. We are located in the middle of a medium-sized city, lots of lights all around us. Two military bases are located in the vicinity. (MCAS and Army Testing Ground).

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #215 le: 12 mai 2010 à 21:50:29 »

examiner.com
Georgia photographer asking for help to identify rectangular object in sky

May 12, 9:50 AM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

Witness image was cropped and enlarged. MUFON database.

A Georgia photographer is asking for help to identify what appears to be a rectangular object in the sky that was captured on May 8, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The photographer saw an object in the sky to the left of the sun and in the clouds and is unable to identify it.

Any thoughts on this one?

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Georgia MUFON State Director Ralph Howard investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

GA, May 8, 2010 - Rectangle and/or square object near the sun. MUFON Case # 23250.

I recently captured this picture by my new camera. I was able to zoom in all the way to the left of the sun, because I saw an object in the clouds.

I viewed this in negative color as well and it showed up as if it was a hot object. I didn't know what I caught till I uploaded my digital pictures the next day. I picked up the hobby of doing astro-photography and related, to examine pictures just to see if I would ever see something, because I have seen strange things before.

I'm not sure what this object is, but maybe somebody could look at it. I have more pictures from that day, but couldnt see anything else, and havent checked all of them.

I cropped one picture so you can see what I'm seeing, but the other one you can zoom all the way in and see too. Not sure what it could be..

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #216 le: 16 mai 2010 à 09:33:24 »

examiner.com
Mississippi witnesses report two large red objects slow moving over night sky

May 15, 7:20 PMUFO ExaminerRoger Marsh

A Mississippi witness - and later his nearby co-workers - watched what appeared to be two large, red objects that were emitting "directional lights" on May 14, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

"As the lights moved across the sky, the light being emitted from them began to fade, not as in fading from moving farther away, but fading as in the lights were shinning ahead of the two craft," the reporting witness stated. "And, it could have been one large craft with a light at each end. The distance between the two lights, was, at arms length, in my vield of view, 5 to 6 inches apart when they were directly due south from me as they moved across the sky."

A commercial jet in the sky at the same time appeared to be 4 or 5 times higher in the sky.

No city name was given in the public portion of the MUFON report.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Mississippi MUFON State Director Bobby Walker investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

MS, May 14, 2010 - Two solid pinkish/red large lights traveling southeast to southwest in the southern sky. MUFON Case # 23283.

On 5/14/2010, at approximately 10:15 pm, I left my workplace. I drove approx 1/4 mile to the east, to a convenience store to buy a six pack of beer.

examiner.com
UFO Traffic Report: May 15, 2010

May 15, 7:06 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

The UFO Traffic Report for May 15, 2010, includes selected cases from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

You can read more detail about other recently reported cases at the UFO Examiner home page. Please subscribe so that you are informed as stories are published.

Please report UFOs at MUFON.com.

The following are the unedited and as yet uninvestigated reports filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If MUFON investigates and reports back on any of these cases, I will release an update.

A New Jersey woman reports that she was called outside May 13, 2010 by her husband to look at a cigar-shaped object that has been hovering in the sky for two hours that some people say is the size of a football field in MUFON Case # 23260.

A Georiga witness at Love's Truckstop along I-75 at Exit 59 saw a flash of light that attracted his attention. He spotted an object at approximately 4,000 feet moving north that appeared to be silver as it reflected the morning sun and was visible as it flashed. The object's shape may have been triangular in MUFON Case # 23259.

A Wisconsin witness watched a larger, bright object on May 14, 2010, that stopped in the sky and dropped down to the treeline; then moved back to its original position in MUFON Case # 23278.

An Arizona witness is claiming "chem clouds" in this photo of an unusual sunset in MUFON Case # 23276.

A Wisconsin couple claim the fast moving, large, white orb they saw shooting across the sky on May 14, 2010, is not the first time they have seen this object in MUFON Case # 23275. The object was nearly twice the size of Jupiter and on an ESE trajectory, crossing about one-third of the horizon in about 15 seconds.

A Missouri family observed a bright, shiny, silver object in the sky that seemed as though it was being escorted by two jets on Mary 13, 2010 in MUFON Case # 22298. The object soon disappeared. The event occurred near Fort Leavenworth Army Base.

A Michigan witness is relating a story from June 24, 1957, where a "fire ball" was seen hovering in place for about at hour until it "got smaller and disappeared" in MUFON Case # 23296.

An Illinois witness near Chicago saw a flashing/strobing white light November 18, 2009, that shot quickly across the sky - followed by a second object in the same pattern - in MUFON Case # 23295.

lecanadian.com
Witnesses report UFO over Delaware waters

Edited by Roger Marsh

Two New Jersey witnesses report a “strange light” in the sky near 9 p.m. on May 10, 2010, that was very bright about three miles from their location and heading toward the Delaware Water Gap, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

One witness attempted to signal the object, but there was no response.

“It at first seemed to be hovering over one point but we found the object to be maneuvering away from our position, as it eventually disappeared over the horizon,” the reporting witness stated.

The Delaware Water Gap sits near the Pennsylvania and New Jersey border where the Delaware River moves through a large ridge along the Appalachian Mountains.

OPINION: Attempts at signaling UFOs is often discouraged by ufologists, especially for those witnesses encountering an object near ground level. Several cases reported to MUFON within the past year indicate that, upon signaling, the UFO moves alarmingly near those who are signaling. Several witnesses in these cases then report missing time. Use caution in these cases – especially in rural and unpopulated areas where seeking shelter from the UFO may be difficult. Should an object beam a light toward you – move immediately away from the light and seek shelter and assistance.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If New Jersey MUFON State Director George Filer investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

NJ, May 10, 2010 – Strange light in the sky… MUFON Case # 23230.

~A close friend and I were outside smoking cigarettes when a bright object in the sky caught our attention. This was at approximately 20:50 EST.

lecanadian.com
Black UFO orb spotted over Lutz, Florida sky

by Roger Marsh

A Florida UFO enthusiast searching the night sky with binoculars spotted a hovering black orb about 3 feet across and estimated at between 1,000 to 2,000 feet off of the ground above Lutz at 1:55 p.m. on May 11, 2010, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

After about 5 minutes, the object began moving west, stopped occassionally, and then seemed to disappear.

Lutz, FL, is in unincorporated Hillsborough County, population 17,081.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Maryland MUFON State Director G. Bland Pugh investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

FL, May 11, 2010 – Black Orb hovering in sky stationary at times moving from east to west! MUFON Case # 23257.

Been interested in ufo’s for a while now! And have been watching the sky recently with binoculars.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #217 le: 19 mai 2010 à 16:14:00 »

examiner.com
Powell, Ohio group watches silent V-shaped UFO moving east

May 16, 1:47 PM UFO ExaminerR oger Marsh

Witness image. MUFON database.

A group in Powell, Ohio, report watching a V-shaped object on May 15, 2010, that appeared to be burning with a pulsing red-yellow-orange light, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

"it flew to the south east and never appeared to get lower or higher in the sky," the reporting witness stated. "There was no sound like an airplane engine, even though it was close enough to have heard an engine."

Powell is in Delaware County, Ohio, population 6,247.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Ohio MUFON State Director William E. Jones investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

OH, May 15, 2010 - red/yellow burning object, that pulsed as it flew slowly in night sky. v-shaped. MUFON Case # 23307.

At about 9:35 pm this evening (est) we (family and friends) saw an unusual light in the north west sky.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #218 le: 28 mai 2010 à 08:30:12 »

lecanadian.com
Physician reports ’surfboard-shaped’ UFO crossing low over Virginia’s I-85

by Roger Marsh

A physician traveling south on I-85 through Virginia watched a “suftboard-shaped” object approximately 200 to 300 yards long and 75 yards wide, cross over the highway on October 11, 2009, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The doctor was hesitant to report the sighting, having been alone in the car at the time, but made a witness statement after speaking with South Carolina MUFON State Director Cheryl Ann Gilmore.

“I could view the object from behind and beneath it…now appearing pitch black, surfboard shaped with a tapered tail and small winglike projections from the sides at the middle,” the witness stated. “It took awhile to get past it and I really could not get a clear view for very long.”

The low flying object was moving very slowly.

“However, judging the altitude (about 200- 300 feet off the ground) and time it took to pass, I felt as if it was simply moving very slowly or floating. Because of the area involved (swamp and wood lands) I was unable to visualize it for very long.”

The witness indicates that there were other drivers on the highway at the time. If you were a witness to this event, please file a report at MUFON.com.

No city name was mentioned in the public portion of the MUFON report. Virginia’s I-85 covers 68.64 miles between the North Carolina border in Mecklenburg County to the I-95 interchange in Petersburg. The route crosses mostly rural areas.

The following is the unedited and as yet uninvestigated report filed with MUFON. Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If Virginia MUFON State Director Susan Swiatek investigates and reports back on this case, I will release an update.

VA, October 11, 2009 – “Surfboard” shaped, opaque or gray from side, black from underneath with small semicircular “wing like” projections from middle sides, shimmering appearance from side, tail tapered to point as viewed from beneath. MUFON Case # 23465.

I was returning from Virginia traveling south on I-85 Sunday, Oct 11, 2009, about 9 am, on a clear, sunny day…few clouds.

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #219 le: 31 mai 2010 à 15:03:10 »

Salut à tous ceux qui passent parfois dans le coin pour y suivre les infos concernant les données en provenance du Mufon.

Juste pour avertissement, et afin que vous ne passiez pas totalement au travers de ce petit "flashback",
édition de mon précédent post daté de mars pour quelques ajouts,
et afin de tenter de conserver un minimum de chronologie dans ce fil.

Le post en question: http://icietmaintenant.fr/SMF/index.php/topic,9310.msg140791.html#msg140791

==========

Bon, pour réellement garder la chrono, ça va être un peu dur dur (un moment je m'suis dit que ça passerait... mais en fait non),
sous peine de vous étirer ce post sur trois kilomètres... (bof bof!)  :)
Du coup, en cas de nouvelles "dénicheries" (dico perso!  ;)) d'antiquités, je les rapporterai à partir d'ici.

==========

Maine fisherman recounts blue orbs the size of basketballs at camp ground

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 27 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d27-Maine-fisherman-recounts-blue-orbs-the-size-of-basketballs-at-camp-ground

Triangle UFO spotted over Maryland skies after star is blocked out

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 27 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d27-Triangle-UFO-spotted-over-Maryland-skies-after-star-is-blocked-out
"En ufologie, il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire"
-Aimé Michel

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #220 le: 31 mai 2010 à 15:17:56 »

Missing time and disorientation follow UFO encounter at Riverside, CA

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 27 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d27-Missing-time-and-disorientation-follow-UFO-encounter-at-Riverside-CA

Bright light over North Dakota crosses 'fourth of sky in a second'

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 27 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d27-Bright-light-over-North-Dakota-crosses-fourth-of-sky-in-a-second

Cigar-shaped UFO 50 feet over Blue Lake, CA home emits buzzing noise

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 28 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d28-Cigarshaped-UFO-50-feet-over-Blue-Lake-CA-home-emits-buzzing-noise

Witness recounts 3 triangle UFOs silently hovering over Florida rush hour

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 29 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d29-Witness-recounts-3-triangle-UFOs-silently-hovering-over-Florida-rush-hour
-Aimé Michel

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #221 le: 31 mai 2010 à 18:06:41 »

Orange lights hover and disappear over Crystal Falls, TX

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 30 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d30-Orange-lights-hover-and-disappear-over-Crystal-Falls-TX

Illinois woman watches as disc-shape UFO moves over car

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 30 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d30-Illinois-woman-watches-as-discshape-UFO-moves-over-car

'Giant metallic tube' seems to shrink and disappear over Las Vegas sky

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 30 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d30-Giant-metallic-tube-seems-to-shrink-and-disappear-over-Las-Vegas-sky

Triangle UFO hovers over Oregon for 20 minutes

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 31 mars 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m3d31-Triangle-UFO-hovers-over-Oregon-for-20-minutes
« Modifié: 31 mai 2010 à 20:24:10 par Michel-Vallée »
-Aimé Michel

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #222 le: 31 mai 2010 à 23:50:29 »

Fort McCoy, Florida cigar-shaped UFO reported 100 feet in air

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 1 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d1-Fort-McCoy-Florida-cigarshaped-UFO-reported-100-feet-in-air

Circular object with 'curved lines' reported over Ohio

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 3 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d3-Circular-object-with-curved-lines-reported-over-Ohio

Oval-shaped object makes unusual moves over Liberty, Missouri

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 5 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d5-Ovalshaped-object-makes-unusual-moves-over-Liberty-Missouri

Star-like object hovers, turns on right angles near Holloman AFB

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 5 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d5-Starlike-object-hovers-turns-on-right-angles-near-Holloman-AFB

Red light over Lake Delta, NY, emits bright yellow light into night sky

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 7 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d7-Red-light-over-Lake-Delta-NY-emits-bright-yellow-light-into-night-sky
« Modifié: 01 juin 2010 à 02:33:16 par Michel-Vallée »
-Aimé Michel

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #223 le: 01 juin 2010 à 16:09:21 »

Giant triangle UFO startles friends near Lawrence, Kansas, lake

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 7 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d7-Giant-triangle-UFO-startles-friends-near-Lawrence-Kansas-lake

Orbs over Las Vegas split into three triangle shapes

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 9 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d9-Orbs-over-Las-Vegas-split-into-three-triangle-shapes

'Huge triangle of light' moves over Oakland, California

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 9 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d9-Huge-triangle-of-light-moves-over-Oakland-California

Multiple witnesses watch 'bright objects' maneuver over LA

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 9 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d9-Multiple-witnesses-watch-bright-objects-maneuver-over-LA
-Aimé Michel

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #224 le: 02 juin 2010 à 02:01:13 »

Tennesseans have close encounter with the mother of all weather balloons   ()

Eddie Middleton pour "examiner.com", le 8 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-3340-Memphis-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d8-Tennesseans-have-close-encounter-with-the-mother-of-all-weather-balloons

Florida couple watches 'massive' triangle UFO flying toward Tyndall AFB

Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 10 avril 2010: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2010m4d10-Florida-couple-watches-massive-triangle-UFO-flying-toward-Tyndall-AFB
-Aimé Michel