Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session

Auteur Sujet: MUFON - Ufocasebook - UFO News  (Lu 80749 fois)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : MUFON - Ufocasebook - UFO News
« Réponse #30 le: 17 août 2009 à 09:46:38 »

examiner.com
Three reports of multiple UFOs in the skies over Ohio August 15

August 16, 9:06 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

Three reports of multiple UFOs in the skies were made from Ohio on August 15, 2009, with some similarities, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

OH, August 15, 2009 - Multiple orange lights moving across the night sky and then "winking" out. MUFON Case # 18688.

This first case begins at 9:45 p.m. when the witnesses arrived home on Cannon Road in Twinsburg after eating out. A friend pulled into their driveway and noticed "strange lights in the sky." Two witnesses join the friend outside and observe "a diagonally ascending row of approximately 10 orange colored lights proceeding from E. NE. to W. NW. at a steady pace." Then two additional witnesses from inside the house went out to join the others and "observed approximately 7 orange colored fiery (illuminated) lights moving across the sky to the north at approx 20 degrees above the horizon." After watching them, the lights began to "wink" out. Then a single light appeared to be moving toward them, but the light went off before reaching their location. No sound was heard with any of the sightings.

OH, August 15, 2009 - Three bright yellow flickering lights. MUFON Case # 18695.

A witness coming out of Walmart in Boardman just after 11 p.m. looked up and saw three "yellow lights in a straight line" coming toward him. The lights were very low and traveling very slow when they changed formation and flew toward a nearby Lowes. The witness then drove to the Lowes parking lot and the objects went directly overhead. They were silent.

OH, August 15, 2009 -  This was definately not an imagined or false sighting.We saw objects and lights that did not come from ordinary aircraft. MUFON Case # 18697.

Three Ohio witnesses (town unknown at this time) noticed three "fast moving objects" that were traveling side-by-side coming from the northwest at a high altitude. After watching them for two to three minutes, the objects stopped. The object on the left then disappeared. The middle object shot straight up and began to "dart around left to right and up and down." The object on the right remained hovering. It was described as having a red "dome shaped top and brilliant white lights around the outside of the round or disc shaped bottom." The middle object rejoined this object and they both moved away in a northeast direction. The three then decided to drive to a nearby park where they could get a better view of the sky. As they got out of their car, two objects "came up very suddenly from the west. They were flat and oblong and each had 3 very bright round lights on them. They were traveling slower than the first things we saw. They headed NE at a height that most small planes fly at.They stopped suddenly and the one on the left banked off to the left and headed slightly upward. It turned, came back down and beside the rt. one and they flew off to the east."

Sauvons la planète, notre Mère la Terre...
Sans elle pas de survie possible.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #31 le: 18 août 2009 à 09:12:53 »

examiner.com
Former Navy Seal watches orange lights converge on V-shaped UFO

August 17, 7:27 PMUFO ExaminerRoger Marsh

Witness image from Texas case on August 15, 2009.

The UFO Traffic Report for Friday, August 14, 2009, includes 8 selected sightings over 7 states, according to witness statements filed in the past 48 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If MUFON investigates and reports back on any of these cases, I will update this page. The following reports and their headlines are unedited. You can read my selected cases by type of UFO report at the UFO Traffic Report index page.

AZ, August 16, 2009 - Narrative below was based submitted by MUFON Dispatch for witness based on phone conversation with witness. MUFON Case # 18717.
[modération : url invalide]

A former Navy Seal "with top security clearance" and no prior UFO sightings, reported "a large V formation of 5 lights materialize as he watched, at an estimated altitude of 8-10,000 feet. He than described seeing a series of orange lights converge on the triangle formation from various directions, followed by the object fading out. He estimates the total time for the event at about 12 seconds from beginning to end." He went outside later in the evening hoping to see the object again, but instead saw "a red disc-shaped object flying from east to west in a high arc with a fighter jet tailing it before both were out of his field of vision."

MI, August 14, 2009 - Streaked gray. Rounded on front end- General football shape and size. MUFON Case # 18710.

A Michigan witness "saw a football-sized and shaped object zoom across our back yard maybe 25 feet away from me, no more then 35 feet. It was blunted at one end and looked like it was galvanized gray metal. Absolutely silent it flew underneath our yard light approximately 10 feet off the ground from east to west in a straight line."

PA, May 15, 2009 - Black " ball " slowly moving along top of tree line across from Haymaker village. MUFON Case # 18708.

A Trafford witness having lunch at a Burger King in Haymaker Village saw "a dull gun metal black sphere about the size of a large beach ball. It was slowly moving along the tree line straight across from Haymaker Village. It was not a balloon or some sort of toy. It was controlled and its movement was very smooth and straight. There was no wind that day."

TX, August 15, 2009 -  Disc shape white bright lights, light dropping in a line going downward to the ground. MUFON Case # 18707.

This Texas witness "heard a humming to a whistling sound" and looked up to see a disc-shaped object with bright white lights "with a stream of light coming from the bottom to the ground."

Photo" Witness image. MUFON database.

The object hovered for 20 minutes and then "sped away." The witness pulled out his cell phone and snapped a photo, and called the experience "surreal."

TN, August 13, 2009 - UFO swarm. MUFON Case # 18703.

A Tennessee witness was in Nashville by the river and saw "four or five orbs of white light flying through the sky. It looked like an air show would, with the objects criss crossing each other and flying around each other but in no noticable formation. The orbs increased in number as I watched, at most there were twelve all flying together. There was no sound and the lights did not flash but dimmed and then brightened again. The lights were fairly dull and appeared to dim when the object was turning. The objects would make 90 degree angles at full speed and drop very quickly." The movement of the lights were like "fireflies" and they continued for up to an hour and-a-half, and gradually disappeared a few at a time.

AZ, June 11, 2009 - UFO or BALOON? MUFON Case # 18702.

A family traveling to California on vacation stopped at the Arizona-California border saw a bright "slow moving object that seemed to change colors from "bright" white, amber, orange, to a light blueish/purple. This object also seemed to change shapes from a tear drop, to some what of a cross which is what really caught my attention, then to an orb sort of shape?"

Photo: Witness image was cropped and enlarged. MUFON database.

IN, July 29, 2009 - light in sky not flashing. MUFON Case # 18692.

An Indiana witness a star-like object that was about one-inch in size at arm's length. The object began moving slowly toward the west and gradually disappeared. Two to three minutes later, the object reappeared in a stationary position and did a "repeat performance." At its brightess position, it made a U-shaped motion and "flashed off."

IL, August 14, 2009 - Two fiery objects came across the sky in a straight line. MUFON Case # 18681.

An Illinois couple "saw two roundish firery objects. One in front of the other. The second object looked the same and was flanked behind the first object (not directly behind it). The second object appeared a little larger than the first. They appeared to be below the atmosphere but is hard to tell how high up they were." The objects were "brighter than Jupiter this time of year and with more mass. Orange, yellow appearance and they flickered like a flame. Again, they both moved in a straight line with no turns or variations. from southwest to northeast."

CA, August 14, 2009 - Three or more UFOs observe Pleasanton and the Tri-Valley area; I observe them right back. MUFON Case # 18680.

A California witness driving through Pleasanton at 4 a.m. "saw two brightly shining orbs in the distance to my right. They were vertically parallel, and the bottom one was slightly bigger (ie. closer)." The witness drove toward the objects and noticed "the bottom orb increased in size as I twisted through the neighborhood I'd entered, and before I knew it I was almost directly beneath it." Now the object appeared to be "egg-shaped" and black in color. The object eventually moved out of sight. The witness then drove in the direction the objects moved to and "saw two more very shiny orbs hovering on either end of town." At 6 a.m., the witness returned home and noticed a UFO "directly above the neighboring town of Livermore in the morning sky."

OK, August 13, 2009 - Stationary UFO with flashing white light sighted in South Tulsa, Oklahoma on August 13, 2009. MUFON Case # 18675.

An Oklahoma couple driving home "noticed a bright flashing white light, about the intensity of a commercial aircraft landing light but it appeared to be a tad brighter." The light appeared to be stationary, so they decided to drive toward it and check it out. A helicopter flew under the object at a lower altitude. As they got closer, it appeared the object had "projections" or possibly "wings." At each end of these projections, there was a "red light with a green light beside it." The witnesses looked away from just a few moments, and when they looked back, the object was gone. "We heard no sound from it. After setting for a few minutes trying to figure out where it went and what we saw, we noticed the helicopter flying by in the distance and heading north, leaving the area. The weather was clear and I don't think the moon had risen yet." Later that night back at home, one of the witnesses had a second experience. "At a very low altitude, I saw what looked like two bright headlights of a car, with a space between the lights (like a car) and a faint blinking red light between the bright lights. It flew over the house at a relatively slow speed, but faster than, say, a helicopter. And unlike other craft I've seen passing by, it was completely silent. I hopped up and ran to the backyard but it was gone and it did not return while I was awake."

« Modifié: 26 avril 2011 à 23:54:19 par katchina »

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #32 le: 20 août 2009 à 10:19:45 »

examiner.com
UFO hovers low over Pennsylvania barn as witnesses watch from car

August 19, 8:14 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

The UFO Traffic Report for Wednesday, August 13, 2009, includes 13 selected sightings over 11 states, according to witness statements filed in the past 48 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If MUFON investigates and reports back on any of these cases, I will update this page. The following reports and their headlines are unedited. You can read my selected cases by type of UFO report at the UFO Traffic Report index page.

PA, August 18, 2009 - Unusual object spotted hovering over a barn silo on route 113. MUFON Case # 18737.

Two Pennsylvania witnesses had an encounter with a low flying UFO about 2 a.m. on August 18. They first saw a bright object that appeared to be about a half-mile away, but they noticed how very bright the object was.

The object also had a pulsating red light and "two or three seperate white lights." As they moved close to the object, they realized it was now hovering over a barn about 100 feet in the air and shining a white light down onto the barn. They slowed their vehicle down, turned off the radio, and could hear no sounds from the object. They were nervous and turned onto a small country road, lost sight of the barn, then a minute later when the barn came into view again, the object was gone.

MA, August 18, 2009 - Streak of light over Boston makes a "Z" turn. MUFON Case # 18754.

A Massachusetts witness watched what appeared to be a shooting star or meteor, except that the object changed direction and made two 90-degree turns.

CA, August 19, 2009 - Multi-color, flashing circular object. MUFON Case # 18751.

A California witness noticed a bright object in the sky that was flashing different colors. Then, "a much smaller round blue object came out from the bottom of it. The smaller object moved down and around the larger object and then disappeared."

AZ, August 16, 2009 - White orb gliding through sky turns into strobing lights. Flashing lights seen moving across the sky. MUFON Case # 18745.

A Phoenix, Arizona, witness was looking at Jupiter through binoculars when flashing lights came into view. The moving object was flashing "red, white, and blueish lights." The object was moving eratically, stopped, "turned a pinkish orange and began moving south." Then the witnesse noticed there were more of them in the sky. "The lights would flash in groups of 6 or more and then stop and start again--unlike airplanes." A second witness was then called out to watch. Then "a white orb looking thing" appeared in the sky that did not appear to be solid. This solid light then turned into a flashing light. "I watched the lights move around the sky--unsure if it was a few that kept moving to different spots or if there were many. We saw them in every direction at one time or another. My grown son came home around 9:30 pm and watched with us. He has been seeing ALOT of these same lights late at night when he comes home between 2-4 am and had told us earlier in the day he saw them in groups or clusters in the east and west the night before."

VT, August 7, 2009 - Bell shaped craft hovers over small lake. MUFON Case # 18744.

This Vermont photographer did not notice the object at the time - only later when reviewing the photos taken at a camp ground on the north end of Harvey's Lake in West Barnett.

Photo: Witness photo. Object is very small in this version. Second photo is a cropped and enlarged version to show the object above and to the left of the people in the canoe.

MI, August 18, 2009 - saw flying objects make shape. MUFON Case # 18742.

A Michigan witness first saw three flying object "which had 2 large balls at the end of them that shined a very bright light." The object traveled next to each other at the same speed. Then a fourth object "came out of know where and flew next to the rest of them, then they formed a square and stayed in the same posistion for few minutes then all flew off in different directions."

NJ, August 18, 2009 - DIGITAL CAMERA GOT IMAGE NEAR THE THUNDERBIRDS PRACTICE SESSION. MUFON Case # 18741.

This New Jersey MUFON investigator took a photo at an air show, but after inspecting the photo later, noticed an object he would like identified.

Photo: The first photo was reduced to show the full frame. The second photo, below, is an enlargement of the object in question. Any ideas?

PA, August 15, 2009 - Bright red beam flashes down to earth. MUFON Case # 18740.

Two Pennsylvania witnesses at two different locations "saw a bright beam of red light shoot down to the earth. I first thought it was lightning but it was red and lit the clouds up red."

IN, August 18, 2009 - Looked like the HOPE DIAMOND cruising in the sky. MUFON Case # 18731.

An Indiana woman woke at 5 a.m. with a feeling that caused her to move out onto her front porch. As her dogs quickly took advantage of the open door, the woman had a feeling that she was supposed to look up. And when she did, she saw the "most beautiful whatever was cruising over approx. couple thousand ft. directly over my home. NO noise at all, blinding blinding light. No pulsating lights, just a constant radiating blinding ball of light..Totally white like a brilliant diamond shining. Couldn't even distinguish a shape as it was so bright. Whatever it was was certainly huge. If I had to estimate a size to the object in the sky it would be 10 times the size of Jupiter when she is visible."

NV, August 17, 2009 - Multiple unidentified flying objects over mountains. MUFON Case # 18726.

This Nevada witness first noticed four blinking lights over the mountains. The lights began moving. Two of them disappeared. As the witness watched, seven more similar objects appeared - possibly more. The witness called it "a huge cluster." The objects then began moving into formations - up to five formations. A short while later they separated and disappeared.

PA, August 18, 2009 - 1 craft was cylindrical and reflective, 2nd was brownish orb. MUFON Case # 18724.

A Pennsylvania witness looked up and noticed an object whose "shape was cylindrical and bright, no wings nor flashing lights, very much like an elongated zeppelin with flat ends." The witness estimates the object was flying at about the same rate as an airplane and at about 3,000 feet. "While trying to make out the craft, a large brown sphere materialized behind and to the right of the craft, moved to be directly behind the craft, then did a little dance or 'juke' the headed toward the left side of the craft and 'de-materialized'. The main craft the continued on it's 200 degree direction until it went over the horizon. I could not tell if the main object was reflective or emitting it's own light. The second object emmited no light and appeared solid for a brief time. There was no sound at all from either craft."

OR, August 17, 2009 - Silver Cigar shape over mountains near Mt. St. Helens. MUFON Case # 18723.

An Oregon witness watched an object moving across the sky, "stopping every so often and hovering for about 5 minutes, then it came to a dead stop." The witness went to get co-workers, but then the object "darted straight for a cloud bank that was between where I was and the Mt. St. Helens Volcano."

RI, August 16, 2009 - Oval orange in color most closely resembled the color of flame. MUFON Case # 18721.

A group of five witnesses in Rhode Island watched "a bright orange object passing over us and headed east at a slowish rate of speed." The object had no blinking lights and reminded them of a Chinese Lantern in the dark. "What really got me was the straight line it flew, as did those that followed it. It was not erratic at all. My feeling was we were seeing something never seen by us before. And I had no guess at what they could be. The objects eventually disappeared in the distance."

examiner.com
Pennsylvania orb UFO videotaped over local farm

August 19, 6:12 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

The Murrysville, PA, family that has made multiple UFO sightings this year, has reported another object captured on video, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network database.

The witness and her daughter noticed flashing lights near Ader Road and pulled over to investigate. A local farmer came out to see if they needed help.

The witness says that they then observed "a large bright yellow-ish orb light over the farm field pretty low above the trees."

The object hovered and dimmed, moved to a higher altitude and doubled in size.

The following is the unedited witness testimony from MUFON.

PA, August 17, 2009 - Murrysville: Powered-down Triangle over farm field-chased & BUSTED! MUFON Case # 18760.

Murrysville: 9:01 pm. Just turned off Route 22 onto Mellon Rd., heading south when noticed a couple of random flashing lights near top of hill past Ader Rd. Pulled over on side of road and got out with camcorder. Lens was dirty & wouldn't focus.

Farmer who owns land came out to see if I needed help. He saw my camcorder and asked if I got anything. I replied, not yet, but we've been seeing so many UFOs around here, I shoot all objects with the zoom to see what they really are.

He started telling me about his Dad's saucer sighting in the early 70s and how he knows people who were at Kecksburg, etc. He wished me good luck and started walking back to his house. I turned to go back to my car and noticed a large bright yellow-ish orb light over the farm field pretty low above the trees. It dimmed and brightened. I starting shooting.

The guy came back up and got to see his first UFO sighting. It hovered, dimmed, then showed back up higher, brighter, double the size, like it was closer, then moved way back, dimming and going out of focus in the cam, over and over... Several minutes of this.

When I moved across the road to avoid the car's lights whizzing past, I noticed it looked farther back away from me. My daughter and I decided to chase it, like we have in the past. By the time we went around to where it was, it was moving more west towards Route 66. We turned around and raced up to top of another hill by farm field with great view on Ader Road.

From there, facing south, I could see it dim and brighten. By the time I shut the car off, got out and started filming, I busted it going from 1 bright ball of light into a "fake plane" UFO that I've seen and filmed before. It had turned around from heading west to going approximately NW. All the while increasing the number of flashing lights and the flash patterns. I could tell in the video that it's similar to ones I filmed on June 16, July 23, & 25 and posted on YouTube in HD. The full length of this chase is 2 parts, over 2GIG & 16 minutes long and is viewable on my channel: seeingUFOsPA with the others.

Why do we see so many UFOs? Because we LOOK, all the time, all day/night long... And hey, maybe they like us.

examiner.com
Three Oregon witnesses report multiple UFOs on August 12

August 19, 6:31 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

Three Oregon witnesses are reporting multiple UFOs in the sky on August 12, according to testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

In the first case, a witness was northbound on I-5 when a hovering object was noticed with three "huge bright white lights on the bottom in the middle of the craft." The slow moving object was between 100 and 120 feet off of the ground, 200 feet long, black in color, and triangle shaped.

In the second case, three witnesses watched three objects fly overhead at a high altitude that were extremely bright. The slow moving objects stopped at times and pulsated.

The third case involves a witness who saw the same objects as the second case, but only saw two objects.

The following are the unedited reports from MUFON.

OR, August 12, 2009 - interstate-5 woodburn oregon 3 huge bright lights moved slowly over freeway. MUFON Case # 18733.

i was driving on my way home traveling northbound on i-5 it was 8:15pm on the 12th day of august 2009 when i noticed a object hovering in the sky it had 3 huge bright white lights on the bottom in the middle of the craft. it was moving from northwest to southeast very slowly above the freeway about 100-120 feet off the ground

i was checking it out while i was moving closer to it thought it to be a bit strange .it had no blinking lights and it was huge i believe it to be around 200ft long black in color it had a shape of a triangle i was excited, went to pull over and when i stopped the car it was gone i was surprized no one else stoped to check it out also ..thats my brief encounter

OR, August 12, 2009 - Three flashing objects went from north to south. MUFON Case # 18735.

Three of us were sitting on the porch talking and enjoying the Perseid showers when we noticed over the course of an hour three separate objects fly from the north to the south that seemed like a satellite at first but then would flash rythmically and become extremely bright. I would estimate as bright as a candlelight at arm's length. One by one they went over us. I tried to dismiss them as satellites or high flying aircraft but I have never seen the intensity of illumination or rhythmic patterns they possessed. They also moved slowly and even seemed to stop at times while pulsating. I was truly dumbfounded.

OR, August 12, 2009 - In re: case # 18735. MUFON Case # 18761.

Wow, it's as though I wrote that original event description myself! I saw the exact same thing at (almost) the exact same time from my back deck in Grand Ronde, Oregon. Only difference is that I only saw two. The time was 12:00 midnight +/- 15 minutes.

I UFO hunt almost every night and see all sorts of odd things and since I live in the forrest, I have excellent viewing because of zero city light interference. These were NOT satellites, as I've learned through the years to recognize them. Sats don't stop in mid-flight, blink brightly several times and then carry forward at a different speed.

I'm getting an "error" when I try to submit this report regarding the time (midnight +/- 15 minutes on Aug 12, 2009 PT) so I'm going to try other "times" in order to move the report through but the actual event time is as stated avove.

« Modifié: 27 avril 2011 à 07:58:30 par dificultnspa »

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #33 le: 20 août 2009 à 21:17:08 »

Three give chase to triangle UFO over Crosby, Texas

un article de Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 20 août 2009: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m8d20-Three-give-chase-to-triangle-UFO-over-Crosy-Texas
"En ufologie, il faut savoir tout envisager mais surtout ne rien croire"
-Aimé Michel

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #34 le: 22 août 2009 à 09:21:11 »

examiner.com
'Orange Blob' UFO drops low over Jessup, PA

August 21, 9:49 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

A Peckville, PA, man driving through Jessup watched a "decending Orange Ball" the size of a car come to within 500 feet of the ground, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The man said he first noticed the object as it was moving to the ground toward a little league municipal ball park. He got out of his car and heard the sound of an "electonic cracking noise like a mosqueto zapper."

The object was moving downward in a "jerking" motion and the witness felt that the object was aware of him observing it.

He rushed to his car to get a 35mm camera, but a sudden downpour combined with the darkness prevented him from getting a shot.

The man described the object: "1) black nose, 2)then dark red behind that, 3) then orange behind that, 4) then bright white light behind that as it appeared to be a flattend ball mostly dark redish orange! It made no noise with exception to the carckeling zapping and moved very slowly in a floating like motion!"

The complete sighting lasted 5 minutes. Jessup is a borough in Lackawanna County, northeastern PA, population 4,717. The following is his unedited witness statement from the MUFON database.

PA, August 10, 2009 - Orange Blob. MUFON Case # 18787.

As I was approaching the top of Hill Street in Jessup, just before the Stop sign at the Luppini Clock, as I looked up straight towards the Casey Highway as it merged with PA Route 247 and I noticed a decending Orange Ball heading toward the little league municipal ball park hidden om the residual storm clouds as it had poured earlier and was about to do so again.

The low lying clouds were up against this part of Moosic Mountain as the Orange Ball glowed through the gray dense fog type atomosphere decending like a parachute almost floating!

My first thought was an approaching plane going into the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre International Airport after clearing the Omni Guidance Tower atop Archbald's Salem Road [elev 2200']as the Orange Ball was too low [2000'] way under the normal approach elevation!

As it approached me from the East I awaited it to change direction to the South West and it never did!
It was then I realized this was something very different!

The clock was 9:14 PM Luppini time (only in Jessup, PA).

I traveled about 600' or so and pulled over as another car passed me as I was across an inspection station garage.

I got out of the car as it was decending toward the ball parks high tension power lines that cut through the top area of the three field park.

I could hear a electonic cracking noise like a mosqueto zapper uninterupted as it approach in the still quiet night!

A sliver in the clouds opened up as I now had a clear shot!

It was headed toward the tops of the high tension lines for sure!

I was now looking straight up under it as if it were an ultra-lite aircraft.

It was stepping downwardly by going forward and slightly upward in a jerking type motion about 50 feet and then dropping down at a steep slope very rappedly and then stopping.)Similar to a moutain climber decending a steep incline).

It was very very cautious and I believe aware of my presence. I observed this for about 8 to 10 downward steps now having decended to about 800' and still coming down!

I rushed back in the car to dig out a 35 mm camera in the box in the back set and tried to get a shot leaving the setting already set on the camer as I had no light to see by!

I missed the low point as it was already stepping back upwardly and I got one shot and rewound and then it down poured unbelieveably!

The clouds immediately closed up and I dove in the car all wet!

It first appeared about 1/2 the size of a car and then at its low point about the size of a car about 500' up in the air!

Multi colored as follows: 1) black nose, 2)then dark red behind that, 3) then orange behind that, 4) then bright white light behind that as it appeared to be a flattend ball mostly dark redish orange!
It made no noise with exception to the carckeling zapping and moved very slowly in a floating like motion!

I think that it was gathering the EMFs from the top of the high tension power line like maybe recharging itself!

Others last forth of July fire works ingroups of 4 and 5 reported a similar event before and after the display!

Over the past 40 years their have been many white blob sightings usually under 200'.
I felt as it it was alive and acted like an animal being feed from your back porch steps as it was so-so cautious and timmed as it knew enough not to contact the electrical high power lines in the fog like low lying rain clouds, but! needed to charge up or possibly die!

I only wish I had my binoculars as I could have really seened the detail at its lowest point [maybe 400'].
I went down the hill to the Convient Mart to see if the Police Men were there for their coffee but no one was around!

I then proceed to Frank's in Simpson for a late snack another place were some type of UFO seem to come and go up the Lackawanna River basin toward their head waters in Arart, PA their apparant area of interest when traveling through!

The total time of this sighting was about 5 minutes!

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #35 le: 22 août 2009 à 09:26:19 »

examiner.com
Triangle UFO with 'bubble nose' reported over Walsenburg, Colorado

August 21, 10:35 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

Witness sketch from Colorado sighting, August 19. MUFON database.

The UFO Traffic Report for Friday, August 21, 2009, includes 8 selected sightings over 7 states, according to witness statements filed in the past 48 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

CO, August 19, 2009 - Triangular Craft seen over Huerfano County CO 8.19.09 at app. 2130 HRS. MUFON Case # 18792.

A Colorado witness near I-25 on the far eastern end of Walsenburg noticed a "strange craft" flying east at about 30,000 feet. The witness estimates the object was larger than a jumbo jet and was not "FAA" legal with respect to lighting. The witness then called a friend outside and they both watched  the object, described as having a "bubble" shaped nose that was "seemingly lit from within" Additionally, "one bright nav light was starboard and aft of that bubble... and the other white lights were at the rear of an isosceles triangle. Only one other lamp, a red flashing belly strobe light, could be seen." The object was guessed to be moving at about 500 mph and flew out of sight. The sighting was between 3 and 5 minutes long.

NJ, August 21, 2009 - Two spherical shaped objects, very high in altitude making quick, sharp aerodynamic movements and giving off pulses of light. MUFON Case # 18795.

A New Jersey witness noticed "a particularly bright, white star very high up in the atmosphere" that began to move in a "slight pendulum-like motion." Then the object moved in an "incredibly velocity just slightly to the left of where it had originally been located, stopped, and became completely stationary." Then there were a series of movements and stops, and then "small spherical pulses of light began to appear and then dissapate around the craft." A few minutes later, a second object appeared, also "white and spherical in shape," but larger and brighter than the first object. This second object gave off an "incredible pulse of bright, white light. The pulse came directly from the object itself. It seemed to expand to twice it's original size and then shrank back to it's initial size a few seconds later." It then began to move left to right and up and down. About 35 minutes later, the two objects lined up in a straight line, where they hovered, and then "small spherical pulses of light appear and dissapate around both objects for another 5 minutes." Then a few minutes later, "both objects shot off towards the northeast."

KS, August 20, 2009 - Saw a object in the sky I have never seen before. MUFON Case # 18785.

A Kansas witness driving along I-70 and heading toward Denver saw an object in the sky he first thought was a kite. He noticed that there were no strings attached to the object, and then it began heading straight up into the sky toward a cloud where it vanished. He said the shape was like that of a kite, but its color "was like a charcoal black/greyish color."

CN, August 20, 2009 - large orange glowing. MUFON Case # 18778.

Four witnesses on a beach in Milford, CN, saw a "huge, orange, glowing ball rise straight up in the air from the distance of about a mile." After rising into the air, it then moved parallel to the beach, moving directly toward the witnesses. They believe it was a high altitude because they could see a jet moving underneath it. But while they believe it was higher than the plane, they think the object was "massive" in size. They report that the bottom of the object was shaped like a disc and was "lit up entirely orange." As they last saw the object, it was the size of a "pinprick," but when first observed, it was "bigger than a beach ball." They also report that it appeared to have a solid "epicenter that was giving off the light."

NC, August 12, 2009 - Disc shaped object with red and white lights observed for 45 minutes over the ocean. MUFON Case # 18777.

A North Carolina family on the beach at Salter Path noticed a moving, bright star, that appeared to be blinking. For about 15 seconds, it was followed by a "smaller looking red dot" - which then disappeared. The star-like object "was making very erratic movements, which appeared to be twirling." The object came close enough to the witnesses that they "could make out the outline of a disc shaped object which was clearly spinning, with red and white lights around the edges of the middle section of the disc. The UFO then flew further away, but we could still see the light from it which seemed to blink from the rotation of the craft."  A second object then joined the first one and they began to move "erratically" across the sky. Then a few minutes later, "two military planes tore across the sky in pursuit of the craft, which took off. At this point both crafts disappeared." The sighting lasted 45 minutes. Then 20 minutes later, they noticed another object hovering over the ocean for about 30 seconds, then it moved toward the beach, flew sideways, and then moved forward again. The object had "two red lights, one on the left and right sides of the front of the craft, and a white light in the middle of the two red ones. There was also a white or orange light possibly on the underside of the craft flashing downwards." Johnson Air Force Base is nearby.

TX, August 19, 2009 - Bright white dot seen moving in and out of small cloud -then moving east a bit and staying stationary. MUFON Case # 18770.

Witnesses in Watauga/Keller, Texas, watched a "small white circle maneuvering into and out of a very small cloud." After about 10 minutes, a small jet flew close to the object, but they spotted the object again after the jet passed by.

CO, August 19, 2009 - Narrative below was based submitted by MUFON Dispatch for witness based on phone conversation with witness. MUFON Case # 18766.

This Colorado witness reported seeing a "large, pulsating red light being circled in a clockwise direction by three smaller, white lights at an altitude described as "Just above cloud cover", and ESE of his house. He was shooting video, and when played back it showed several more lights surrounding the larger red light. All were circling it in a clockwise direction, while at the same time moving in unison toward the red light and then away from it, repeating this pattern for the duration of the sighting, which had already been in progress for about three hours when he called dispatch."

WI, March 27, 2009 - Speedy Larval clouds/planeless contrails like other 08/09 WI description - video. MUFON Case # 18767.

Two witnesses driving near Eau Clair, WI, "noticed a tube-shaped cloud going the same speed we were! There were 'legs' like a centipede would have, but they were wispy, mostly. Then I noticed more of them." They saw this for 30 minutes. Watch the video below - any ideas on this one?

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #36 le: 26 août 2009 à 18:52:35 »

UFO activity report for August 24th 2009

un article de Gregory Brexer pour "examiner.com", le 25 août 2009: http://www.examiner.com/x-8698-Sacramento-UFO-Examiner~y2009m8d25-UFO-activity-report-for-August-24th-2009
-Aimé Michel

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #37 le: 01 septembre 2009 à 21:37:03 »

examiner.com
UFO sightings for the Month of August 2009! - MUFON report

September 1, 9:03 AM Denver Phenomenon Research Examiner Larry Rimbert

MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) reports that there were 560 sightings reported to MUFON in the month of August from the following countries;  This is down from 671 from the following month of July.  The US continues to be the top in the number of reports.  Check below and see where your state fits in.   It is interesting to note that  there were 30  Landings, Hovering, or Takeoffs reported (up 5 from last month)  and 33 Entities observed (down 8 from last month).  There were more star- like crafts reported than other shapes(same as last month) and Colorado was 5th on the most "reported" states(same as last month)!:

Country/Number of Reports
UNITED STATES 452  (down from 580 last month)
UNITED KINGDOM 30
CANADA 25
ARGENTINA 5
ITALY 5
COSTA RICA 3
SPAIN 2
FRANCE 2
GERMANY 2
CHINA 2
IRELAND 2
DENMARK 2
NEW ZEALAND 2
BRAZIL 2
PERU 2
AUSTRALIA 1
LITHUANIA 1
MAURITIUS 1
NORWAY 1
GREECE 1
IRAQ 1
SWEDEN 1
BULGARIA 1
COLOMBIA 1
UNITED STATES MINOR OUTLYING ISLANDS 1
CROATIA 1
MEXICO 1
VIET NAM 1
IRAN, ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF 1
ESTONIA 1
AUSTRIA 1
NAMIBIA 1
HONDURAS 1
CYPRUS 1
TOTAL: 557

Within the United States the distribution by State was as follows;

State/Number of Reports
California 55
Texas 38
Pennsylvania 35
Arizona 27
Colorado 22
Ohio 20
Michigan 19
Florida 19
Indiana 18
Washington 17
New Jersey 16
Oregon 14
New York 14
Missouri 12
Illinois 10
Connecticut 10
Nevada 9
Louisiana 8
Arkansas 6
Massachusetts 6
Minnesota 6
Tennessee 6
Alabama 5
New Mexico 5
Iowa 5
Wisconsin 5
Georgia 5
Maryland 4
South Carolina 4
Nebraska 4
Idaho 3
Kansas 3
Oklahoma 3
Maine 2
Virginia 2
Rhode Island 2
North Carolina 2
Kentucky 2
Montana 2
Utah 2
Hawaii 1
Vermont 1
New Hampshire 1
West Virginia 1
South Dakota 1

Shape of Object/Number of Reports
Star-like 113
Sphere 110
Circle 99
Other 79
Disc 77
Triangle 75
Unknown 73
Fireball 47
Oval 43
Flash 39
Cigar 21
Square/Rectagular 21
Cylinder 19
Diamond 14
Bullet/Missile 13
Teardrop 11
Boomerang 9
Saturn-like 8
Cone 7
Chevron 7
Blimp 6
Egg 6
Cross 4

as well as the distance from the observer;

Distance from Witness/Number of Reports
< 100 ft 32
101-500 ft 35
501 ft - 1 Mile 68
Over 1 Mile 94
Unknown 102

If you see a UFO, the reporting form on MUFON's site is at www.mufon.com where you can enter you own report directly into MUFON's site.

© 2009 by Larry Rimbert  All rights reserved
NOTE: Permission is granted to include short extracts of this article on websites and email lists with a link to this original article.. This article is copyrighted and should not be added in its entirety or on other websites or email lists without author's express written permission.

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #38 le: 02 septembre 2009 à 13:41:17 »

Colorado witness has temporary memory loss after sighting UFO

un article de Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 1 septembre 2009: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m9d1-UFO-Colorado
-Aimé Michel

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #39 le: 02 septembre 2009 à 13:43:21 »

Four triangle UFOs reported over Wisconsin skies

un article de Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 1 septembre 2009: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m9d1-UFO-9109
-Aimé Michel

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #40 le: 02 septembre 2009 à 13:47:37 »

Unknown Object Photographed over Auburn, California

un article de Gregory Brewer pour "examiner.com", le 1 septembre 2009: http://www.examiner.com/x-8698-Sacramento-UFO-Examiner~y2009m9d1-Unknown-Object-Photographed-over-Auburn-California

Sur UfoCaseBook : http://www.ufocasebook.com/2009c/auburnca.html

-Aimé Michel

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #41 le: 02 septembre 2009 à 23:09:41 »

Two Michigan witnesses report 'large' UFOs over Michigan's Upper Peninsula

un article de Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 2 septembre 2009: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m9d2-Two-Michigan-witnesses-report-large-UFOs-over-Michigans-Upper-Penincala
-Aimé Michel

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #42 le: 06 septembre 2009 à 09:28:01 »

examiner.com
Triangle UFO reported over downtown Seattle in daylight

September 5, 8:56 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

Two witnesses in downtown Seattle, Washington, reported watching a triangle-shaped UFO during daylight hours that appeared to be at a 15 to 20 story level in the sky and shapeshifting, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Following is the unedited witness report from MUFON.

WA, August 31, 2009 - Daylight UFO sighting from downtown Seattle. MUFON Case # 19069.

I met a co-worker at a nearby Irish bar not far from where we work in downtown Seattle. We sat outside as it was a warm and sunny summer day. I had only 2 or 3 drinks from my beer when I sat back into my chair to relax and take in the nice afternoon.

I looked up at the blue sky and surrounding buildings, one of which is a still in construction 40 story high rise condo development only one block east of where we were sitting, when I noticed a white object to the left (north) of the new building.

What caught my attention was that it was not moving, stationary. For a moment, I thought it was something attached to the building, like a string of balloons perhaps. However, upon further observation, I realized it was not a string of balloons, but something else entirely.

It was an object triangular in shape, white, and upon further observation, moving slowly to the south. I pointed out the object to my friend asking "what is that"? We both observed the object as it slowly moved south, becoming hidden behind the new building. I need to add the fact that the object also seemed to change shape from what we originally observed as triangular. It seemed to "morph" into a nondescript shape; maybe roundish, oval or kind of circular, then back to triangular, then back to whatever shape and so on. It also seemed to have a strange and very faint, fuzzy "filter", so to speak, surrounding the object which made it all the more difficult to discern the shape(s) of.

Both my friend and I commented about this observation. It was as if it, the "filter", was meant to obscure, or blur ones vision, and that is what it felt like too, oddly enough. The height of the building is 40 stories in total, and the object appeared to be at an altitude of perhaps 15 to 20 stories up and approximately only 3 to 5 blocks behind (to the east) of the building. Two other patrons were outside as well and we pointed out the object to them when one of them stated "that's something you don't see everyday in Seattle", and that was about it for their interest in the object.

However, my friend and I were very intrigued by this point, and lamented for not having binoculars handy. At any rate, the object moved slowly from view behind the building. We sat back down, continued on our beers all the while looking for when the object would reappear from behind the right (south) side of the building. 5 maybe 10 minutes went by when I noticed the object was now above the building, and still exhibiting the same strange shape morphology.

The object now seemed to travel on a very slow south-west direction toward the Puget Sound. It also appeared to slowly gain altitude as well. In fact, the object remained on this direction and altitude gain until we could no longer see it. The total observation time was approximately 20 minutes. The objects' size is difficult to discern;I'd say maybe the size of a compact car.

examiner.com
UFO lights over Mississippi

September 5, 8:07 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

Witness photo from NY case. MUFON database.

The UFO Traffic Report for Wednesday, September 2, 2009, includes 4 selected sightings over 4 states, according to witness statements filed in the past 48 hours with the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Please keep in mind that most UFO reports can be explained as something natural or manmade. If MUFON investigates and reports back on any of these cases, I will update this page. The following reports and their headlines are unedited.

LA, September 2, 2009 - 4 Ufos. MUFON Case # 19055.

A Louisiana witness saw four lights in the sky at a high altitude - three blue lights and one red light. Two of the blue lights were visible for about five minutes before disappearing and the red light moved in a straight line and quickly disappeared. One of the blue lights remained for about a half-hour. The sighting occurred near Barksdale AFB.

CA, September 2, 2009 - Rectangular Object Sighted over Long Beach. MUFON Case # 19049.

A California witness westbound on Second Street at Studebaker Road in Long Beach saw a rectangular object about twice the length of a B-52 and twice as tall at between 6,000 to 10,000 feet in altitude.

NY, September 2, 2009 - a Fuzzy Line of Light visible in daylight. MUFON Case # 19048.

This New York witness saw a "mysterious line of light bobbing around up and down erratically with some zig zagging left to right."

The line disappeared and reappeared, separated into two lines, then formed a single line again.

FL, September 2, 2009 - Witnessed elongated diamond-shaped object, Appeared to be glowing red on the bottom, with three strong lights in the middle making a broken circle. MUFON Case # 19047.

A Florida witness watched a diamond-shaped object that was "fairly thick and long." Three other vehicles seemed to be in pursuit of the same object. "Seeing the other cars chasing it from what seemed to be the direction the object was coming from made me really take a closer look, and noticed the odd glowing bottom which I had at first dismissed as a trick of the light on my windshield or a low cloud. Upon looking at it, there seemed to be lines all over the object, like sharp grooves along the surface, and the bright glowing red center which were three thick arch-shaped points of light that together formed a circle which had gaps between them, appearing almost like supports between each piece. "

examiner.com
'Nearly invisible' UFO low flying over Illinois power lines

September 5, 9:42 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

An Illinois witness traveling along Route 64 east of Oregon saw a "nearly invisible" UFO about 1,000 to 1,500 feet away and 600 to 800 feet above the power lines, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

Oregon is a town in Ogle County along the Rock River, population 4,060.

The following is the unedited witness testimony from MUFON.

IL, August 26, 2009 - nearly invisible oval shaped object traveling over power lines. MUFON Case # 19064.

Was driving west on route 64 just east of Oregon,Illinois about 7:30pm. Caught the movement of this object as it traveled south at about 160-180 mph.

Was overcast, no direct sunlight...cloudy. This object was only viewable because of it's outline...it was the same color as the sky...like I was looking through it as if it was made of glass.

Was probably 1000ft-1500ft west of me....about 600ft-800ft above power lines...just high enough to see over the treeline(hilly terrain).watched it move south for about 5-6 seconds before I lost it in the treeline.

The scary part for me is....I don't think you could see something like that on a clear sun filled day...I could only see the edge of it...the outline as it moved...if it were still...I don't think i would have seen it.The edge that I could see was hazy...like heat shimmer off of pavement..but much more intense.Was as large as a 80-100 feet from edge to edge and about 30 feet from top to bottom.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #43 le: 07 septembre 2009 à 11:27:21 »

examiner.com
Three 'gray aliens' spotted in woods at Unicoi State Park, Georgia

September 6, 6:52 PM UFO Examiner Roger Marsh

A woman camping in Unicoi State Park, Georgia, saw "three gray aliens standing in the woods" at about 4 a.m. on August 30, 2009, according to witness testimony from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) database.

The woman and her husband were camping in the park. The woman got up at 4 a.m. to use the community bathroom

Unicoi State Park & Lodge is a 1,050-acre state park northeast of Helen, Georgia.

She described the beings as a couple of inches shorter than her 5' 3" height, with long arms, and pale, glossy skin.

Following is the unedited witness testimony from MUFON.

GA, August 30, 2009 -  Alien sighting in Unicoi State Park, GA. MUFON Case # 19097.

My husband and I went camping this past Saturday. Sunday morning,(August 30th) around 4:00, I woke up to go the the restroom. (There was a building near the campsites that provided restroom and shower facilities.)

It was pitch black outside, except for the light from my lantern and the lights from the building. I went in, did my thing, and as I started to leave to walk back to my tent, I stopped because I felt there was someone behind me.

I turned around and I saw three gray aliens standing in the woods behind the building, near another campsite on the hill in the back.

They didn't seem to be doing anything but standing there. I thought it could have been the people from the campground on the hill, but why would they just be standing in the middle of the woods at 4am for no apparent reason?

When one of them turned and looked at me, I realized they weren't human.

For one thing, the arms were too long and the bodies were too thin. Their skin had a pale glossy look, and they had a very large cranium with lumps all over the top of the scalp. They had huge black eyes that seemed to pierce right through me.

I stand 5'3" tall, and they looked about one or two inches shorter than me. The one that saw me started to inch toward me, but I bolted back to my tent. When my husband asked me what was wrong, all I could say was "There's (expletive) aliens back there!"When he finally calmed me down enough, he had me stay in the tent while he went to go see what it was.

He found nothing.

I don't know if I had any missing time or not. It was around 5:00 when I was finally calm enough to leave the tent, with my husband, of course. We had a cigarette and talked about my sighting. Then around 6:00 we got a fire going and cooked breakfast. That's really all I remember from that morning.

Later that night, (I'm not sure what time it was. We kept waking up off and on.) he said he saw a shadowy figure move outside. He didn't hear any footsteps. He looked up and saw the top cover on the tent move, as if someone pulled it aside to look in at us from above. When we woke up again later that night, the blankets on his side of the tent were wet. (It started raining that night.) My side was dry for the most part.

I can't remember exactly which campsite we used, but I'm pretty sure it was lot #60. It was located directly across from the parking lot. I didn't see any signs of a craft nearby, but I did see the creatures. I know what I saw was real, as I was wide awake when I saw them.

Michel-Vallée

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #44 le: 13 septembre 2009 à 03:49:07 »

UFO over Ohio town shape shifts from football to crescent shape

Un article de Roger Marsh pour "examiner.com", le 8 septembre 2009: http://www.examiner.com/x-2363-UFO-Examiner~y2009m9d8-UFO-over-Ohio-town-shape-shifts-from-football-to-crescent
-Aimé Michel