Merci de vous connecter ou de vous inscrire.

Connexion avec identifiant, mot de passe et durée de la session
Recherche avancée  

Nouvelles:

Les Forums de Radio Ici&Maintenant !

Auteur Sujet: UFO : Revue de presse anglo-US / Archives  (Lu 383190 fois)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
Re : UFO : Revue de presse anglo-saxone
« Réponse #15 le: 18 septembre 2008 à 15:22:32 »

Interfax du 18/09/08, UFO-people visit funerals of the Zaporozhye Archbishop’s sister - ufologist

Kiev, September 18, Interfax – Strange object appeared above the church where a burial service for the sister of Archbishop Vasily of Zaporozhye and Melitopol Nina Zlotolinskaya was conducted.

“When I took photos (at the burial service – IF) there was nothing above the church, that’s for sure. I took photos from various angles, I turned around, but the UFO is at the same place in all pictures. It proves this object neither a bird nor a plane,” the Ukrainian Komsomolskaya Pravda has cited local ufologist Vladislav Kanjuka as saying on Thursday.

The archbishop believes “it was not an UFO, but the Lord gave us His sign.”

“The Church states UFO, aliens and extraterrestrials don’t exist. However, no one negates anomalies happened at the divine services. Some people see strange things above cupolas, we believe it’s God’s blessing, a miracle,” press-secretary of the Zaporozhye Diocese Archpriest Dimitry Shuliaka said.

According to him, when he looked at the pictures taken in Jerusalem during the transfer of the Holy Fire, he saw “miraculous rays of light, though no one noticed them before.”

HeraldSun du 18/09/08, Robbie Williams obsessed with aliens
ROBBIE Williams has been dumped by his girlfriend after she reportedly got sick of playing second fiddle to his UFO obsession.

Robbie Williams has been dumped by his girlfriend after she reportedly got sick of playing second fiddle to his UFO obsession.

Williams’ girlfriend of 14 months, Ayda Field, walked out after he started to spend too much time researching aliens on the internet and not enough time on her.

Williams was also said to have been too preoccupied on his new album, although other sources claimed he hadn’t stepped into a recording studio.

Field apparently left Williams two weeks ago.

‘‘He has become more obsessed than ever recently with aliens,’’ a source said.

‘‘Some nights he would stay up till daylight and not go back to bed.’’

Concord Monitor du 17/09/08, A UFO over Concord?
Benette Sherman still isn't sure what she saw yesterday morning.

Sherman was up earlier than most, well before dawn. "It was actually 4:40 a.m. when I saw this thing," said Sherman, who lives in Concord, near downtown. "I looked out the east window and it was a bright light just shining in the sky. I thought at first it was a light on one of the steeples, but there are no steeples where I was looking."

The light was so unusual - Sherman noticed the light blinking before it took off in the sky - that Sherman wondered whether she'd seen a UFO. It was, Sherman said, "way too bright to be a star." And after watching the light for about 30 seconds, "it started blinking - not star twinkling, but blinking."

There was "maybe 30 seconds of blinking, and I was trying to listen to see if it was a plane. . . . I really couldn't hear any background noise."

Then, Sherman said, the object began moving away rapidly. "It looked like it was going way faster than a passenger plane," she said. "I just thought, 'That was peculiar.' "

Sherman recalled that the object "wasn't humongous." Rather, Sherman said, it looked like a spotlight in the sky. It appeared to be above downtown Concord, or near the river.

Perhaps because of the early hour, the Concord police hadn't received reports of any other sightings.

Concord Monitor du 18/09/08, Here's one UFO explanation
Ed Goodin of Tilton may have a possible explanation for the strange light Concord resident Benette Sherman saw in the sky before dawn Tuesday.

Yesterday, the Monitor reported that Sherman had seen a bright light that proceeded to blink, and she wondered whether she had seen a UFO.

But Goodin had a different theory.

Before retiring 24 years ago, he served for a decade as the chief controller at Concord's airport. At the time, aviation officials used something called a ceiling light to measure the height of the cloud layer from the ground.

Over the years, the light prompted numerous calls "about this strange thing flying around," Goodin said.

As for the blinking and movement that Sherman described, Goodin had an answer. "It's the appearance of blinking, from jumping from one layer of clouds to the other, and the clouds are moving through it," Goodin said of the light. "The cloud layers are not all the same height; they vary up and down."

No one at Concord Airport yesterday could say whether similar lights are still used now.

SARAH LIEBOWITZ

Wfaa du 17/09/08, Has UFO fame changed Stephenville?

For a brief moment, Erath County replaced Roswell as the center of UFO attention, after 30 regular, trustworthy people, including a county constable, saw the lights zooming by.

The sightings brought international attention.

The town got some UFO tourism.

At the chamber of commerce, they tried to capitalize on the craze and calls from Brazil to Japan.

"We had a lot more request for visitor packets, relocation guides, as well as people calling wanting to know what else is there to do here in Stephenville," said July Danley from the Stephenville Chamber of Commerce.

Official Wire du 17/09/08, Roswell Residents Report UFO Sightings
Alleged flying disc was reported by multiple viewers

by OfficialWire NewsDesk

ROSWELL, NM — (OfficialWire) — 09/17/08 -- Several people in Roswell, N.M., have reported spotting an unidentified flying object over the northwest side of the city, a mecca for those interested in UFOs.

Andre Buonaiuto said he and his wife saw a flying saucer Monday night, KOAT-TV in Albuquerque reported Wednesday.

"We walked outside, my wife and I, we noticed a glow in the sky," Buonaiuto said.

He said despite the city's reputation for extraterrestrial activity, it was the first time he had experienced anything resembling a close encounter.

KOAT-TV said the alleged flying disc was reported by multiple viewers.

UFOs and extraterrestrials are a major tourist draw, with the city's annual UFO Festival drawing record numbers of convention-goers in recent years, said UFO novelty store owner Richard Hesse.

Louth Leader du 17/09/08, BUFORA offer possible explanation for orange lights UFOs

A UFO expert from the British UFO Research Association (BUFORA) has spoken exclusively to the Leader about recent sightings of 'strange' orange lights around Louth.
Over the last few weeks, we have received several eye-witness accounts of UFOs from residents in the area. This has prompted more people to come forward with their own sightings, including those suggesting the lights were merely Chinese sky lanterns.

We contacted BUFORA's chairman Robert Rosamond for his expert opinion and an update on the current increase in UFO activity around the UK, he said: "We have received quite a number of sighting reports recently - some including images that would suggest a curious increase in national UFO activity.

Beach Connection du 19/09/08, New Travel Website Asks for Paranormal Submissions, Debunkings
(Portland, Oregon) - A new travel site for the entire U.S. getting ready to be launched by Oregon Coast Beach Connection. TravelParanormal.com is asking the public to submit their tales of the paranormal from either their hometown or from their own travels. It’s also set to start a bit of controversy and tension as it’s asking for not only tales of the paranormal, but it wants to hear from skeptics who would like to - or who can - debunk those tales.

It will start off with at least a few paranormal stories from the Oregon coast and Portland:

- The Shanghai tunnels of Portland and its history of spooks.
- Haunted bars in Portland and the Salem area.
- The UFO history of the McMinnville area.
- Haunted lighthouses on the Oregon coast and their explanations.
- The many haunted buildings of Astoria.
- The odd phenomenon known as the “Wheeler Moment,” where strange coincidences happen with startling regularity in one small Oregon coast village, and their similarities to the show “LOST.”
- Weird scientific phenomena of the coastal region.

The Canadian               Extraterrestrial implications on Earth
he history of the extraterrestrial presence on Earth may be millions of years old. Surely, aliens inhabited Earth eons before mankind evolved to be the dominant species. This fact is supported by archaeological finds of technological devices that defy explanation yet are dated to be millions of years old. Space travelers from advanced civilisations have explored the Universe in crafts that have mastered the time/space dimensions. Considering the strides humans have accomplished in space travel within the past few decades, it seems quite reasonable that ET races that are millions or maybe billions of years old have achieved exponential leaps, technologically speaking, in traversing the vastness of outer space. No doubt, they utilize the electromagnetic, light and nuclear energy inherent in space.

The present ET presence on Earth is quite an enigma. UFOlogists are perplexed about the ET agenda and the physics of their spacecraft I've explored various aspects of this topic for over ten years: types of craft -- terrestrial vs. extraterrestrial; alien abductions and genetic experiments/ hybrid breeding; contactee experience; crop circles; manipulative vs. ethical ETs; Men in Black; and governments position on the ET presence.

World Nut Daily du 17/09/08, World to End in 2013

The Maya themselves describe past visits of Quetzalcoatl, the Feathered Serpent, descending through a "hole in the sky" on a rope ladder. They believe at the end of 2012 the serpent rope will emerge again from the center of the Milky Way, and Quetzalcoatl will return, heralding a new era at the start of 2013. Another version of the story has Quetzalcoatl sailing down on a winged ship, causing some to speculate that a UFO armada or "mother ship" could descend and take up position over earth on that date.

Besides this type of speculation, an unusual number of important events will occur beginning in 2012. NASA is predicting the next Solar Maximum will arrive in 2012 and will be the strongest in 50 years. At the same time, the sun will align with the center of the Milky Way for the first time in 26,000 years, on the exact date of the end of the Mayan calendar, Dec. 21, 2012. This will also be the year when the United States and the United Nations elect a new president and a new secretary general, considered by some to be the two most powerful "thrones" on earth, and the seat from which prophecy experts say the Antichrist will rule or receive power.

Sauvons la planète, notre Mère la Terre...
Sans elle pas de survie possible.

Diouf

• Membre d'honneur
  • Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #16 le: 19 septembre 2008 à 08:53:33 »

...Merci pour ta revue de  presses avec les faits saillants dificultnspa ;)

Tu es fabulous ;D...

Ah oui, 110%d'accord !

Le format actuel est génial.  :)
...accepter   de    laisser    partir    l'ancien...

(entendu d'une conversation dans la rue.)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #17 le: 19 septembre 2008 à 11:35:22 »

...Merci pour ta revue de  presses avec les faits saillants dificultnspa ;)

Tu es fabulous ;D...

Ah oui, 110%d'accord !

Le format actuel est génial.  :)

Merci à tous   :)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #18 le: 19 septembre 2008 à 13:00:26 »

Journal danois, traducion google
Fyens.dk du 18/09/08, Ufoer over Odense

L'image du brillant objets qui ont été vus dans le ciel la nuit de samedi. La photo est pris de teiten Lüthjes fille.

Kim Nielsen a connu une vue quelque peu étrange samedi soir. Entre 22 et 23 heures, il a attendu pour le bus dans le center.

Alors qu'il attendait, il a vu des lumières venir en survolant nattehimlen. Lights est venu battant lentement vers le sud-sud-est.

Kim Nielsen se décrit comme un brillant vision ballons, qui peut-être venu de vol du campus.
Plusieurs ont vu les lumières

Aussi Susanne Weber et sa famille en tant que ballons lumineux d'Odense. Elle estime qu'il y avait environ 10 lumières dans le ciel. Elle a vu de leur Pentheonsgade, et décrit l'orientation vers l'hôpital universitaire.

Participez au débat

Il n'était certainement pas des avions ou des hélicoptères, a déclaré Susanne Weber. Elle devine au lieu d'une forme de lysraketter électricité. broyage fin, qui a été envoyé à partir du sol.

Teiten Lüthje également observé l'objet volant. Il décrit l'enquête que 10 bougies. Chaque env. 10 fois plus grand que d'une étoile lorsque vous regarder en haut le ciel. Feux étaient-orange vif et il avait volé dans un mouvement de glissement vers le sud.

Io9 du 18/09/08, What's the Real Explanation for the Roswell Incident?
It's been over 50 years since something many called a UFO landed near a military base in Roswell, New Mexico, and the mysterious incident continues to capture our imagination. Although some people still aren't sure exactly what landed in Roswell, science fiction knows the extraterrestrial truth. In scifi, the crash site has become the scene of many a predestination paradox, grey alien, government conspiracy, and sought-after technology. Check out our list of Roswell's greatest crash landings and cover-ups and decide which one you should believe.

Roswell: Based on the Roswell High series of young adult novels, the WB/UPN TV series blended extraterrestrial sci-fi with teen drama. Max, Isabel, Michael, and Tess are human/alien hybrids, cloned from members of the Antarian royal family. Their pods, which landed in Roswell, were spirited away and left in a ship in the desert for 40 years before hatching human-shaped tots. But things don't really get complicated until they become hormonal teenagers willing to divulge their secrets to anybody with a cute smile.

Futurama: In "Roswell That Ends Well," an incident involving metal in the microwave sends the Planet Express crew back to the year 1947 and causes the ship to crash land in New Mexico. The military personnel find Bender's body, which they mistake for a flying saucer, and perform an alien autopsy on a still-living (and still eating) Dr. Zoidberg. The episode won an Emmy and had far-reaching ramifications for the series, though due less to the Roswell incident than to Fry's rather disturbing solution to the grandfather paradox.

X-Files: Fox Mulder is always after the truth of alien life on Earth, and, though the event is often referenced, he gets closer to discovering what occurred in 1947 Roswell in "The Unnatural." Mulder learns of Josh Exley, an alien who played baseball for the intriguingly names Roswell Grays. Exley's death at the hands of an alien bounty hunter coincided with the incident at Roswell. However, the Cigarette-Smoking Man will later suggest that Roswell was merely a smoke screen for more nefarious activities.

Deep Space Nine: Quark has a well-known distaste for humans, impolitely tolerating them and their root beer at his bar. And he gains greater insight into the self-destructive history of humanity when a warp accident sends him, Rom, and Nog to the Roswell site. He witnesses a time when humans detonated nuclear weapons on their own soil and sucked down cancer-causing smoke. The only things standing between Quark and a big payoff from the gullible humans are a bunch of paranoid government officials and a return trip to his own time.

Stargate SG-1: In the Stargate novel Roswell, we learn exactly why the Asgard resemble accounts of Roswell Greys. The SG-1 team gets trapped in 1947, where they become embroiled in a conspiracy involving a crashed Asgard ship in Roswell and end up wreaking havoc with the timeline.

Wigan Today du 18/09/08, Odd-shaped UFO spotted
Another weird-looking UFO has been spotted in the skies above Wigan.
The day before the Wigan Reporter printed details of a mysterious object seen hovering near junction 27 of the M6 in Shevington Moor last month, another UFO was spotted by a number of people in Ashton-in-Makerfield.

John Jones, from Ashton, was not aware of the story in the Reporter when he made his sighting, but felt compelled to come forward when he read about it the very next morning.

John takes up the story: "It was about 7.30pm on Friday night (August 29) and I was looking up at the sky when I saw it.
"It was a slightly overcast evening and the clouds were grey when I saw six very dark objects in very close formation.

"They were like rubber balls and they were very close together in a circle.
"My son was with me and we both had a look through our binoculars. The objects were turning towards the Downhall Green area and were in sight for a good five minutes below the line of the clouds.

"They were very slow-moving but it definitely wasn't balloons and after
observing them for some time they just seemed to vanish from sight."

The next morning John saw our report of the Shevington UFO and couldn't
believe his eyes. "I showed some people the picture in the paper and said that I had seen something similar the night before," he added.

John thinks the strange object could have been an unmanned surveillance drone of some sort and is convinced it wasn't a plane or a helicopter.

"It wasn't just myself and my son that saw the object – my son pointed it out to some of our neighbours as well and they agreed it was very strange. It didn't wobble at all, it just flew silently and slowly across the sky."

In a separate incident, a man from Billinge e-mailed the Reporter on the subject of UFOs.

His email read: "Did anyone else see the unusual flaming object in the sky over Billinge/Orrell at 9.35pm tonight? (Sunday, August 31).

"It travelled in from the south west low in the sky, below cloud level, moved east slowly then picked up speed rising in the sky to the south east gathering speed until it disappeared.

"Three of us saw this, we thought at first it was a balloon using the flame, but obviously it was not!"

The Spoof du 18/09/08, UFO reports go up around Party Season

Well, it was either this, or Derek from Accounts, again...

Mr Lawrence, a simple man of simple minds has devoted his life to proving that sightings of UFO's go up when more people have been drinking.

The 40 year old told us: 'I have it on good authority from Xenon, my Alien buddy that more people see UFO's drunk, than they do when they are sober. It stands to reason, really, when you think about. Alcohol broadens the Mind, so people do tend to be receptive to the outside world and the paranormal when they are of their heads on drink. Of course, I am a Tea-Totaller, so I never see UFO's, but I do see Xenon, which is more than most people do'.

Mr Lawrence is currently single. PC Plod, from the local constabulary said: 'We do tend to get more sightings of UFO's report at Christmas, and during the summer, but we feel it is much more likely that people want to hide a regret by reporting something that is bigger than themselves. Why not make something like this up? I would rather have a memory of a sighting of a UFO after a work do than remembering an awkward few minutes in the Photocopying room'

Lodi News du 18/09/08, The lighter side
Was a UFO really over Lodi in 1947? Check out the government's response
Updated: Thursday, September 18, 2008 6:24 AM PDT
Comments (4 comment(s))

Did a UFO hover over in Lodi back in 1947? According to newspaper accounts, it did! On July 7, 1947, many local residents reportedly saw a UFO. Some say it caused unexplained blackouts and a crop duster to crash. They believe that the accident was spurred by magnetic energy from an intergalactic craft.

But skeptics tout that there is a logical explanation. They surmise the blackouts were caused by people trying to save energy. The pilot's GPS system simply failed to work, because satellites hadn't been invented yet.

As your never-inquiring reporter who ever sleeps, I decided to get to the bottom of this tenacious tale. I figured the best source of information would be the federal government. They have been quite helpful in providing information on strange sights in the sky. So helpful, in fact, that the U.S. Air Force has provided the public with at least three completely different versions of what happened in 1947 near Roswell, N.M.

To research these issues, I have taken full advantage of the Freedom of Information Act. This law allows us to search government records, which have been historically hidden from the public. It is a fairly simple process to engage. Just write the federal agency in question and ask for the specific documents under FOIA. Using a form letter, the agency will cheerfully answer, stating they have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.

Since I've been planning to publish my findings on the Lodi incident, a white van with tinted windows has been parked across my street. I've also heard strange clicking sounds in my phone. It's probably just my imagination. However, it's a good thing that I now communicate with my editor only by carrier pigeon.

After hundreds of hours of researching these mysteries, my work has paid off. It is in a memo, written to a high-ranking government official on July 9, 1947, shortly after the Lodi incident.

CAUTION: This memo should only be read by mature audiences, as it could change the entire belief systems of modern civilization. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! (Lines represent government blackouts):

"Dear------------:

The incident in Lodi, Calif. on 7 July 1947 is-------. The craft in question-------------------------------. The downed plane was a result of-------------------------------. The press should be told------------------------------. The President------------------------------. A committee should be formed to---------------------------. The threat assessment is------------------------------. This memo is for EYES ONLY."

As far as the NASA and the Air Force are concerned, I'm sorry to report that only one statement has been received from both agencies. That statement is: "Where's Lodi?"

At the conclusion of this investigation, agonizing questions still remain. If there is nothing to hide, then why are all those lines blacked out? And if UFO sightings are the result of secret American technology, then how were we able to defy the laws of physics back in 1947? Government officials just repeat the same answer: "You simply have a wild imagination."

I can only use my wildest imagination to speculate on what lurks beneath those mysterious, felt-penned, forbidden fragments.

Revue de presse italienne (traduction google) :

Corriere Della Sera du 09/09/08, XFiles in Sicilia

XFiles en Sicile
Parmi les côtes de Caronia et les îles Eoliennes, les scientifiques et les généraux mandatés par l'État d'étudier les phénomènes inexpliqués depuis 2004 que la torture de personnes. Nous offrons quelques photos qui donnent lieu à de nombreux doutes

La couverture du Magazine

Ne pas l'appeler parce que les disques voler des ingénieurs, des généraux et amiraux, des architectes, des géologues et des physiciens de quatre ans pour chasser le mystère de l'incendie et pourrait décider de continuer à se taire. Et de quitter le blindatissima top secret sur une base de données avec 350 événements entre les observations, mesures des champs magnétiques, les bulles marine diamètre d'un kilomètre, des étendues de couleur aubergine arc-en-ciel et ainsi de suite jusqu'à ce que certains nouveaux, encore inexpliqué, photos à couper le souffle avec la circulaire objets suspendu sur l'île de Vulcano. Tous les phénomènes étranges concentré entre les éoliennes et la côte de Caronia, l'un marqué dall'angoscia une petite communauté de personnes à partir de 2004 avant étonné et alarmé un coup d'incendie, d'une télévision et des appareils qui sont allumés par eux-mêmes ou de prendre feu, comme lampes et MA-N terassi, tandis que les téléphones mobiles sont rechargées sans être connecté à rien et apparaît sur l'affichage des caractères Strambi.

Ne pas appeler cela voler les disques même avec les carabiniers qui ont dû enregistrer un collègue assisté à une lumière aveuglante dans le ciel, ou que l'incendie qui a eu une chaussure. Interdit la terminologie typique avec des ufologues de la défense civile, militaire, transports maritimes et aériens, les universités et les volcanologues, tous craignent d'aller à travers folle et sceptiques sur les causes et les circonstances, mais crois que l'une: la concentration des phénomènes électromagnétiques dans un " zone d'accès restreint.

En effet, celui de Canneto, une poignée de maisons sur la mer, cinquante résidents, une bande étroite entre la côte et la ligne de chemin de fer Messine-Palerme, un rectangle soumis à des rayons X et les services électroniques des sentinelles. Tous se sont engagés à trouver les raisons pour lesquelles, en particulier en hiver et au printemps 2004, dans ce trou noir est demagnetized le stylo lecteur, fou compas, ouvert et fermé les portes sans pouls et automatique des alarmes de voitures, de capteurs et de détecteurs Également activé fumée et les flammes sans heurts jusqu'à all'implosione verre d'une voiture compacte et le trou sur un pare-brise, frappé de la pointe d'un foret invisible ", comme l'indique le propriétaire et le porte-parole des habitants de Canneto, Nino Pezzino.

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #19 le: 20 septembre 2008 à 00:16:10 »

Earlier du 19/12/08, Roswell visits the Goodwood Revival

admn : image indisponible

A mystery that’s out of this world has descended on the Goodwood Motor Circuit just 24 hours before the annual Goodwood Revival meeting – the world’s most authentic historic motor racing event – gets underway (19-21 September).

Mysterious crop circles have appeared in the grass at the legendary West Sussex circuit, which celebrates the 60th anniversary since its original opening at this weekend’s Revival meeting. The crop circles were discovered during final preparations before Goodwood opens its gates to 115,000+ excited motor racing enthusiasts on Friday 19 September.

The Revival is renowned for the IFOs (Identified Flying Objects) that traditionally appear at the event, with dramatic air displays scheduled this year to include Spitfires, Mustangs, the Battle of Britain Memorial Flight and the earth-shaking Vulcan bomber.

UFOs are a rather less common sight at the Revival, however, although sightings have previously been made of unidentified objects in the skies over the event. Numerous reports can be found on the internet of a UFO sighting at the Goodwood Revival on 5 September 2003. The aliens must have enjoyed their previous Revival visit so much that they obviously did not want to miss out on the 10th anniversary Goodwood Revival celebrations this weekend!

For us earthlings, don’t forget your tickets for next year!.

Knox News du 19/09/08, Moo-sterious deaths investigated in Union County
At this point, it could've been a UFO for all they know, said a spokesman for the Union County Sheriff's Department, which is investigating the mysterious deaths of 11 cows on a local farm.

E.G McCoy, who owns the cattle - including seven cows and four bulls - initially assumed the animals had been shot when he discovered them spread out among his pastures earlier this week and contacted authorities. Four other cows on the property were still alive.

McCoy, of Knoxville, could not be reached for comment.

Sheriff's deputies, as well as investigators with the Tennessee Department of Agriculture, arrived and quickly determined that the cattle were not, in fact, shot. Nor were any other wounds or signs of physical trauma found. But how they died is still anybody's guess.

"Right now there's no sign of criminal activity," Sgt. Mike Butcher, with the sheriff's department, said today. "We're all scratching our heads."

A veterinarian with the University of Tennessee Animal Clinic took biopsies from the carcasses and the results of toxicology tests are pending.

Until the results are available, however, Butcher said it's still considered an open investigation.

"Nobody's seen anything like it," he said. "It's a first for us."

More details as they develop online and in Saturday's News Sentinel.

Herald Tribune du 19/09/08, They don't teach this in J-school
Still agog over ABC’s emasculating refusal Tuesday night to get the Air Force on record about the UFO incident Stephenville, De Void nearly wept with nostalgia this week when alerted to the existence of a 41-year-old book.

It’s called “Problems of Journalism: Proceedings of the Society of Newspaper Editors, 1967.” Veteran UFO watcher Robert Barrow (robert-barrow.blogspot.com) picked it up for $3.50 in 1968, and the chapter he blogged about involves a round table discussion between UFO researchers and newspaper editors.

Gasp — it’s true. There was a time when the USAF gave the MSM permission to ask questions about UFOs because its own official study (which turned out to be crap, but that’s another story) was underway.

What’s great about Barrow’s post is how, way back then, one of the few real heroes in any government-authorized assessment of UFOs doubted the media had the stones for the job. Physicist Dr. James McDonald, a member of the University of Colorado panel contracted by the USAF to analyze its data, told journalists they were blowing the story.

“Something is going on here of the greatest scientific interest that has been shoved under a rug, ridiculed and laughed out of court,” the former Navy cryptographer told them.

“You and your feature writers have helped ridicule it. It’s easier to write a funny story. And once the Air Force tells you there’s nothing to it, what is more logical than to say ‘People see things; there are a lot of nuts around the country’? And that has led to the net effect that very few of these are reported.”

McDonald would go on to be the leading critic of the Colorado report, a whitewash that allowed the USAF to rinse its hands of UFO transparency once and for all. But what’s also interesting are remarks made by Harvard astronomer and UFO debunker Donald Menzel, who never read a report he couldn’t explain or deride:

“The Air Force has made its mistakes. They never have had enough scientists in the project. They have failed to follow up certain sightings of special importance. To me their questionnaire is amateurish, almost cleverly designed to get the wrong answer and lose track of the facts.”

Four decades later, of course, McDonald’s pessimism has been borne out. And really, as ABC “PrimeTime” proved, you don’t even have to ridicule UFOs anymore. Just pile a lot of colorful garbage in the picture window, keep away from the Air Force, and call this exercise in paternalism whatever you want — like journalism.
« Modifié: 18 juin 2015 à 00:36:15 par katchina »

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #20 le: 20 septembre 2008 à 15:30:31 »

Park Rapids du 20/09/08, UFO reportedly seen Friday night may be a Jupiter sighting
Some Park Rapids residents claim to have seen a UFO Friday night south of the city.

It might be an explainable phenomenon, a Hubbard County amateur astronomer believes.

The residents said it appeared as a bright yellow-orange ball that flitted briefly in the sky and seemed to become brighter as if someone had turned on a light switch. One woman said there appeared to be aircraft following or tracking it. She thought she saw a flaming tail emanating from it.

Astronomer Rick Johnson said it’s most likely Jupiter.

“It looks just like a plane’s landing light pointed right at you but more a yellowish cream color,” he said. “It was nearly bright enough to cast a faint shadow though the nearby moon was a lot brighter.”

But Jupiter doesn’t dart from place to place in the sky, which one observer claims. Johnson can explain that, too. It’s called an autokinetic illusion.

The Star Phoenix du 20/09/08, 'They're out there:' Farmer remembers his close encounter
It was 34 years ago this month when Edwin Fuhr encountered five dome-shaped objects hovering about a half-metre above his canola field.

The passage of time has done nothing to quell the 70-year-old Langenburg man's conviction that we are not alone in the universe. In fact, Fuhr believes his visitors are still keeping watch -- from a distance.

"They're out there, there's no question," he said in an interview.

About five or six years ago, in the northeast part of the sky, four or five lights did something strange.

"They followed you," Fuhr said, saying they looked like stars but "a star doesn't move or change colours."

Daily Kenoshan du 19/09/08, Kenosha Area Calendar of Events October 2008

October

UFOs, Wisconsin & Beyond   7 p.m.  Northside Library, 1500 - 27th Ave.,  (262) 564-6130, www.kenosha.lib.wi.us. UFOlogist and author Noah Voss takes you down a little known, modestly discussed path of Wisconsin’s historic connection with the UFO phenomenon. From ice circles to the north, US Air Force investigators visiting the south, crafts landing to the west, crop circles to the east and sightings everywhere in between, Wisconsin has no lack of UFO related areas to speak on. Noah will take your questions as you the audience get to decide where the conversation will go! For adults. Free.

NewsReleaseWire du 19/09/08, FRANKLY MADAME compared to Frank Peretti

What will be the subject of the second book in your series?

UFOs. Actually, this is a hugely popular topic on the internet. I had no idea until I started doing research into the subject that it's such a widespread phenomenon. Unexplained lights in the skies have been recorded since ancient times.
Larry King often has guests on his show describing their sightings. It's become so common that people who see these things are no longer looked at as having elevators that stop short of the top floor. Thousands of credible witnesses are out there.
I have to admit I'm one of them.

Now you have to tell us what you saw.

I saw what appeared to be a large, cylindrical object motionless in the air just above the tree tops. It was large. Big as a water tower. There were no lights. No sound. No little gray, bug-eyed dwarves waving at me from the windows. In fact there were no windows.
It was bright morning. I had just finished drinking a cup of coffee and had stepped out on the front porch to pick up the paper, so I didn't dream it.
And one other peculiarity about the thing--you recall the first TV sets with their snowy reception. Well, this thing looked like that, out of focus. Static. I thought that if I could touch it, my hand would pass right through it.

How do you expect to explain these UFO mysteries?

Obviously I can't explain what has never been explained satisfactorily over thousands of years. What I can do is point out certain contradictions regarding these sightings, and the occult connection between people who think they are abductees and the types of messages they channel. These are repeated attacks on Bible truths. Contactees believe they receive information from alien beings, telling them that humans were planted here by intergalactic visitors. That God is just a universal cosmic consciousness or creative force. I can show the falsehoods in the UFO mythologies.
And I can put my characters through a lot of exciting, suspenseful adventures at the same time.

News24 du 19/09/08, Robbie as alien ambassador?
Los Angeles - Robbie Williams could be abducted by aliens any day and become an ambassador for their race.

The pop star is a "point man" for extraterrestrials and will soon start a new religion in their honour, according to the director of the New York Centre for Extraterrestrial Research, Michael C Luckman.

Luckman - the author of Alien Rock: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection - has been following Robbie, 34, closely as he has devoted more and more time to UFO-spotting and says he is sure aliens are using Robbie as their representative on Earth.

Robbie - who has become a virtual recluse in recent months as his obsession with aliens has increased - has previously said he may give up music to become a full time ufologist and claims he has had three alien encounters.

He says the first was when he saw a "square thing" pass 91.4m above his head while he relaxed on a sun lounger at the Beverley Hills hotel in California. The second was while he was playing a song he wrote about alien contact called Arizona.

Robbie also says while he was in a recording studio a "big strip of black light" miraculously appeared in the room. - Bang Showbiz.com

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #21 le: 21 septembre 2008 à 15:31:30 »

Le commandant Turner fait encore parler de lui.

Et notre nouvel ambassadeur auprès de nos chers amis extra-terrestres (ou l'inverse), à savoir Robbie Williams.
Quand on cherche sur le net, il ne se passe pas un jour que l'on ne parle de lui et des ET.

American Chronicle du 21/09/08, WING COMMANDER ALAN TURNER MBE. RAF SOPLEY UFO-1971
Traduction Google
By Philip Mantle

At the UFO DATA conference in October 2007 I met up with veteran UFO investigator David Beezer. I´ve known David for many years and he has regularly attended many of our public events. David wanted me to read a report he had received from a for RAF officer but on the day I simply did not have the time. David made me a copy of the report in question and I read it a day or two after the conference had finished.

The report came from a Mr. Alan Turner MBE and concerned a UFO observed on radar at RAF Sopley in the summer of l971. I subsequently contact Mr. Turner and have his permission to document the following. His report is published in full.

Alan Turner was aged twenty-five when he joined the Royal Air Force in l966 and was commissioned that year as an Air Traffic Control Officer. RAF Sopley was a wartime bunker, which had been converted into a joint military/civilian Air Traffic Control Radar Unit (ATCRU): it closed in l974 when both the civil and military ATC functions were transferred to West Drayton.

Alan Turner remained in the RAF eventually to command the Central ATC School from 1990 to 1992. In July 1995 he was discharged from the RAF in the rank of Wing Commander.

American Chronicle du 20/09/08, UFO photos examined with new process – MUFON investigate
Traduction Google
Ian Brockwell
September 20, 2008
For more than a month now, MUFON have been investigating photos displayed on Profindsearch.com of the STS-75 tether incident. The images have been enlarged using a special process and reveal detail never before seen.

MUFON is the world´s largest UFO investigative group and have recently completed an investigation into the Texas Stephenville Sightings. In January of this year a number of UFO sightings were made in Stephenville and following some very thorough research into this incident, MUFON released their findings in May. Although they were unable to obtain sufficient evidence to confirm an ET invasion, there was also no evidence to suggest this was a hoax or the result of more conventional (earthly) objects. Sadly, for the moment, this will remain a mystery.

An even more spectacular event occurred in 1997 called the "Phoenix Lights", witnessed by hundreds of people. A number of lights appeared in the sky which seemed to be attached to a huge "V" shaped craft. Using this new process, one of the "lights" has been enlarged revealing what could be "portholes" on the "craft" and maybe even an "alien" at one of these windows. Please visit our special page "HERE" to view these images for yourself.

With the help of MUFON and their Optical Scientist, we hope to discover much more about the STS-75 "UFO" incident and maybe this is one mystery that will be solved once and for all.

Since publishing these reports we have received many requests for older UFO photos to be re-examined using this new process (including photos connected to the Roswell incident). Sadly, this process is quite time consuming and it may take awhile to examine all the photos that have been suggested.

However, there is no doubt that the new photo process will provide the answer to many unsolved mysteries in the near future, we just have to be patient for a little longer.

The special page will be updated as often as possible with new images and information, so please be sure to visit on a regular basis.

The Spoof du 19/09/08, UFO INC Sells Flying Saucer Weapons to Our Enemies!
Once the aliens got wind of the gigantic weapons sales that US arms dealers and their Pentagon procurers were selling to fuel a new century of wars, the capitalist's best friend, the little blue doctors decided to even the sides a bit.

Nuclear powered flying saucers with thermonuclear weapons have been donated by the thousands to the countries that the US arms sales had placed at a disadvantage.

Weak or unpopular nations have been chosen by the moon men and Martians for massive arming. The advanced weapons can outfly, outshoot and outbomb any and all existing weapons on planet Earth.

The aliens are said call the radical plan: Peaceful Coexistence through a Balance of Power.

Newspot Online du 21/09/08, Now, UFOs spotted ‘dancing in the air’ over Bristol   
Traduction Google
UFO researchers are investigating an apparent alien encounter in Bristol that has been causing a stir.

People say that they had spotted ‘bright orange lights’ in the sky on the night of Sept 13.

According to reports, five ‘fireballs’ danced in the air for ten minutes before suddenly disappearing from sight.

Andrea Grayson has revealed that people flocked into the streets to witness the ‘amazing display’.

“The first four came and seemed to wait for the last. Then they circled several times before disappearing,” the Sun quoted her, as saying.

Roger Rosamon, of the British UFO Research Association, refused to comment until he had fully investigated. (ANI)

Examiner du 20/09/08, VA / NC Mutual UFO Network Getaway
Traduction Google
UFO Conference – Saturday September 27, 2008

Smith Mountain Lake, VA

On Saturday, September 27, 2008, between 9:30 AM and 10:30 PM Eastern Time, the Virginia MUFON organization is holding a one day conference at Mariners Landing Resort at Smith Mountain Lake located near Lynchburg and Roanoke.

MUFON is The Mutual UFO Network, a non-profit organization that promotes scientific investigation into the UFO phenomenon for the benefit of humankind. During the conference MUFON members will present evidence from astounding new cases from the Virginia and North Carolina chapters.

If you’re registered by Friday, September 26th, you’re invited to attend a meet and greet social mixer to meet the conference speakers that evening from 7:00 to 10:00 PM. There will be an open bar. MUFON has obtained a great deal on room rates for the event and a special discount for college students that can show legitimate identification so don’t delay in making your reservation today.

Scheduled speakers include: Dr. Henry H. Bauer, J. Brian Boldman, Antonio Huneeus, Richard Lang George Fawcett, Susan Swiatek and Robert Swiatek

You can register online and find out more details about this event by visiting their website at http://va-mufon.eventbrite.com. The deadline to register is Tuesday September 23, 2008. Walk-in attendees will not be allowed for this event.

If you have questions prior to registering you can contact Susan Swiatek, The Virginia State Director of MUFON at sueswi@iglide.net

Statesman du 21/09/08, Alien mailbox myth lives on
Traduction Google

ome think the mailbox is linked to nearby Area 51, a military installation and purported hotbed of extraterrestrial activity. At the very least, they consider the box a prime magnet for flying saucers.

A few visitors have claimed to have encountered celestial oddities. But most enjoy uneventful nights at the mailbox, situated between the towns of Alamo and Rachel.

Alien hunters in the area are surrounded by like-minded company. Few people around there roll their eyes at tales of spaceships, military conspiracies and extraterrestrials that abduct and impregnate tourists.

Canada.com du 20/09/08, Sask. farmer still believes in UFOs - 34 years after sighting
Traduction Google
SASKATOON -- It was 34 years ago this month when Edwin Fuhr encountered five dome-shaped objects hovering about a half-metre above his canola field.

The passage of time has done nothing to quell the 70-year-old Saskatchewan man's conviction that we are not alone in the universe. In fact, Fuhr believes his visitors are still keeping watch . . . from a distance.

"They're out there, there's no question," he said last week from his home in Langenburg, Sask., 225 kilometres east of Regina near the Manitoba border.

In 1988, he moved from the farm into town. The urban lights tend to wash out the night sky, but every so often in the northeast, the lights show up and follow along, Fuhr said.

The Star du 21/09/08, A picture and a thousand words
Traduction Google

But technical journals of the time were happy to write about such craft as if they were an established, flying fact. And people all across America proved themselves capable of believing they'd seen something that wasn't there.

Sightings were reported from California to New York. In Chicago, around 2 a.m. on April 9, thousands of people, including what contemporary reports called "men of unquestioned veracity," took to the streets to gape at the apparition. It had, they agreed, a white headlight, a green light at its mid-point, and a red light at the tail.

The consensus was that it was a cylindrical gasbag with a metal frame and a gondola suspended beneath it. Some claimed to have seen a man who appeared to be steering the ship. A couple of photographs were quickly dismissed as fakes.

Various people claimed to have invented the airship, to have flown in it, or to know the secret – gently flapping wings was one explanation – of its propulsion.

Seattle Times du 21/09/08, Oregon wine country, one sip at a time
Traduction Google

Known for taking old schools and theaters and turning them into quirky hotels and brew pubs, Oregon's McMenamin brothers renovated the building in a European style with oak furniture, old photos and murals, one commemorating a UFO sighting in 1950 that the hotel celebrates each May with a festival.

South Jersey news du 21/09/08, How to See the Space Station
Traduction Google

To see the Station, check the schedule below for the starting point of the pass, then for the ending point. Then notice how high up (in degrees above the horizon: remember your plastic protractors?) it will be at its maximum altitude, usually midway between the starting and ending points. This will give you a rough idea of its path across the sky.

Face the initial direction, and imagine how the dot will be moving. It will start out quite faint, because then we're looking mostly at the dark, unilluminated side, so you may not catch it right away. Sweep your eyes back and forth along the expected path until you can pick it out.

Nz City du 21/09/08, Robbie Williams – who is obsessed with UFOs - could be abducted by aliens any day and become an ambassador for their race, an expert says.
Traduction Google
Robbie Williams could be abducted by aliens any day and become an ambassador for their race.

The pop star is a “point man” for extraterrestrials and will soon start a new religion in their honour, according to the director of the New York Centre for Extraterrestrial Research Michael C. Luckman.

Luckman - the author of ‘Alien Rock: The Rock 'n' Roll Extraterrestrial Connection’ - has been following Robbie, 34, closely as he has devoted more and more time to UFO-spotting and says he is sure aliens are using Robbie as their representative on Earth.

titilapin2

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
  • en l'honneur de ma fille
« Réponse #22 le: 21 septembre 2008 à 16:47:08 »

Et en plus Dificultnsa, tu proposes dans ta revue de presse une traduction par Google :P

Merci beaucoup, j'ai pour ma part apprécié le long article du Star sur The Great Airship of 1897 avec une excellent image

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #23 le: 21 septembre 2008 à 21:30:39 »

Et en plus Dificultnsa, tu proposes dans ta revue de presse une traduction par Google :P

Rien n'est assez bon pour mes "lecteurs"   :D

titilapin2

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #24 le: 21 septembre 2008 à 22:29:03 »

Enfin un journal qui fait une étude de lectorat et de marketing ce qui lui a permis de découvrir que certains lecteurs adorent le Français, l'économie du clic de souris, le résumé et les images ;)

Euh, je viens de décrire un tabloïd anglais à sensation non ;D

En tout cas ton lectorat ne peut que croître et embellir :P

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #25 le: 22 septembre 2008 à 16:43:17 »

Encore un article avec Robbie Williams

Curieusement on trouve cet article avec google, mais quand on clique dessus, il a disparu du site...
Très bizarre tout ca...
Robbie could become 'alien ambassador' du 21/09/08

Robbie could become 'alien ambassador'
Stuff.co.nz, New Zealand - 11 hours ago
... 34, closely as he has devoted more and more time to UFO-spotting and says he is sure aliens are using Robbie as their representative on Earth. ...

Par contre sur le même site, on trouve encore cet article là :
Stuff du 12/09/08, Robbie Williams 'visited by aliens'
Traduction Google
Robbie Williams says he was visited by an alien just after he'd written a song about extraterrestrial beings.

The Angels singer - who is fascinated by intergalactic beings and goes on UFO spotting camping trips - claims a strange light flew into the Los Angeles recording studio where he was working and then went back out again as he looked on in amazement.

He said: "I had just finished writing a song called Arizona, which is about alien abduction, where there was this glow. It was magic."

Robbie is now planning to hire a jet-ski to search the sea off Malibu, where it has been claimed UFOs have landed.

Shire Leader du 22/09/08, Bright light in the sky may be a meteor
Traduction Google
Bright light in the sky may be a meteor

BY MARIANNA PAPADAKIS
22/09/2008 5:41:00 PM

admn : l'image n'est plus disponible

Early morning risers who spotted a bright greenish-yellow light flashing across Sutherland Shire can sleep easy, aliens have not landed.

Surfers at Cronulla Beach saw the light travelling across the sky from east to west lasting about five seconds at around 5.30am before it split into three sections and disintegrated leaving a vapour trail.

''I knew it wasn't a shooting star. It was heaps bigger and much closer. It looked like a ball-shooter [fireworks],'' one surfer said. ''If you were by yourself you might think about a UFO, but there were three other blokes there.''

An Airservices Australia spokeswoman said no reports were received about any unusual activity.

However a Sydney Observatory blog reported a similar sighting more than 500 kilometres north at Woolgoolga, NSW.

Astromer with The Australian National University (ANU) Rob McNaught said the bright light was likely to be a meteor, probably smaller than a cricket ball entering the earth's atmosphere.

''Meteors hit the earth faster in the morning than in the evening,'' Mr McNaught said. ''Very bright meteors are rarely seen higher 80 kilometres from the earth and are almost always above 20 kilometres.

''Meteors typically have fractures from other collision events. It's like it's doing a belly flop into the earth's atmosphere and falls apart.''

Did you see the light?

To report a sighting go to: http://www.sydneyobservatory.com.au/blog/

Or to see footage of meteors around the world go to: fireball.meteorite.free.fr/1992_10_09/Video/video_peekskill.html

Evening Leader du 22/09/08, 'Triangular' UFOs spotted near Wrexham - VIDEO
STRANGE, dazzling lights flying slowly through the night sky have been reported near Wrexham, sparking a new UFO scare.

The Evening Leader has been inundated with calls reporting the triangular shapes over Rhos, as well as sightings in Johnstown and Borras.

The incident, the latest in a long line of sightings in the town, is strengthening claims that the town is fast becoming a UFO hotspot.

Janet Bancroft, 28, and partner Mark Pluke, 24, both witnessed the dazzling lights from their home on Maes-y-Ficerdy, Rhos, after Mark had gone to put the rubbish out.

According to the couple, the lights, spotted at about 7.40pm, formed into a slow-moving triangle before eventually disappearing from view some 20 minutes later.

Janet said: "It was really strange. They formed into a 'V' shape and then into a triangle which sort of got bigger and bigger."

Some have dismissed the phenomenon as Chinese lanterns or low-flying aircraft. Janet, however, is not so sure.

"From the way they came up and formed, I don't think lanterns could do that in the air," she said.

"It is something stranger than that and somebody knows what they are.

"It was really creepy. It takes a lot to scare me and that scared me.

"After that we counted four helicopters in the sky – there is definitely something odd going on."

She added: "I'm not one to believe in UFOs, but that was definitely not right."

Another Rhos resident who spotted the lights on Wednesday evening was taxi driver Steven Austin.

Steven's wife, Mandy, had already seen the mysterious objects on a number of previous nights over the past week, but he had always been absent – until then.

He said: "My wife first saw them last Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 8pm and 8.30pm, but Wednesday I was there too.

"It flew in some weird triangle formation. It was an upside down triangle.

"I'm a taxi driver and when I got to Rhostyllen I could see them.

"There's a slight buzzing noise to them but I wouldn't have thought they were military jets because they were going too slow.

"I'm always on the road so obviously I can't keep looking up to the sky.

"It's the first time I have ever seen anything like that. Whether they are UFOs, it is hard to say really."

Did you see the lights? Do you know what they were?

Let us know by leaving a comment below or emailing digitalnews@nwn.co.uk.

Encore ces foutus lanternes...
Je ne les mettais pas jusqu'à présent, mais il y a pas mal d'articles qui disent que les lumières vues dans le ciel sont souvent dû à ces lanternes chinoises.
Si ca se trouve y'en a un qui a fait fortune en important ces lanternes... ou en les fabriquant...

Salisbury Journal du 22/09/08, UFO mystery solved
Traduction Google
THE UFOs seen in the skies above Salisbury at the weekend have been revealed as Chinese sky lanterns, set off by partygoers celebrating a double birthday.

Mysterious red lights floating across the night sky on Saturday gave residents a shock and prompted to some to call the police and speculate on military activities in the area.

It wasn't until today, after the sightings prompted wide debate, that it finally emerged the lights were Chinese sky lanterns released by Rebecca Lever and her friend Terri Riddell, who were celebrating their birthdays with a joint party in Bemerton Heath.

Rebecca, 24, said: "It was Terri's 21st so we wanted to do something a bit special, so we went online and found these lanterns.

"We did joke before we set them off that people might think they were UFOs and then the next morning Terri's dad called and said people actually did and it was all on the radio!"
For the full story see the September 25 edition

DiamondBlack du 22/09/08, College Park's space oddity
Traduction Google
Tip your hat to the galactic skies by joining Squonk Opera for Astro-rama, a performance of music, lights and a little bit of science, from Sept. 24 to 26 at 8 p.m. at the Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center.

"We're responding to the UFO incidents down in [College Park], and we're gonna send a little, 'Hello, how are you,' back to the universe," said Steve O'Hearn, the co-artistic director and co-founder of Squonk Opera. He added that the Sept. 24 performance will be the world premiere.

Astro-rama featuring large projectors, musicians on 40-foot-tall scaffolding and a large satellite transmitter. CSPAC commissioned Astro-rama two years ago and Squonk Opera has been working on the original production ever since.

« Modifié: 18 juin 2015 à 00:37:24 par katchina »

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #26 le: 23 septembre 2008 à 22:00:12 »

Leyland Guardian du 23/09/08     Chorley in 'UFO alert'
A strange light was seen across Chorley on Monday evening sparking a 'UFO alert' in the town.
BAE Sytems worker Neil Simpson was at his home in Saville Street, Chorley, at around 9.50pm when he saw the light in the sky.

Seconds later his partner, who on her way to work, rang to say she had seen an amazing orange light in front of her car as she drove down the slip road to the M61 at Botany Bay.

Another Guardian reader said he saw a strange light near Cuerden Valley in Clayton-le-Woods minutes earlier.

Mr Simpson said: "I realised no noise accompanied the light. It was not like when there is a helicopter. I rang the police in Chorley because I was curious to find out if anyone else had seen it."

A spokesman for Lancashire Police confirmed they had received details of the sighting.

Did you see anything? Call the Guardian on 01257 264911 or email guardiannews@lep.co.uk or add your comment to our board below.

Wigan Today du 23/09/08     Flaming UFO spotted last night
A man has emailed the wigantoday newsroom asking if anyone else saw a bizarre Unidentified Flaming Object in Shevington last night.
His email in full reads ...

Hi ... Did anyone else in the Shevington area/Shevington Moor area see the fire ball above Shevington High? I live opposite the playing fields on Parkbrook Lane. At about 9pm last night my daughter and I witnessed what looked like a giant firework/rocket flying several hundred feet on a horizontal path towards Elnup Woods.
It was a only a matter of several seconds and disappeared or broke up before the woods. It was twice the speed of a firework and had a trailing flame behind it.
This is not a wind up, other people in the area must have seen it.
Frank Welch

If you saw the object add your comments below ...

Another email sighting dropped in regarding the story that appeared in the Wigan Reporter last week. It reads ...

Hi, I saw a very similar object between 1996 and 1999. Don't remember the year. It was summer however.
The difference between the drawing on your site and my siting was that there was a center ball with the others around it in a similar fashion as was drawn.

Lest you think, I don't know what I saw, well I didn't know what it was and I am a recently retired airline pilot for Northwest Airlines. I flew for 21 years at NWA and 10 years prior at a regional airline(s).

All the best, they're out there!
Jeff "Griff" Griffin
Colorado Springs

And another one ...

There were several of us sat outside at the Robin Hood in Orrell that saw the 'flaming' UFO on Sun 31 Aug.

The flames were quite large, engulfing most of the object as it travelled from the Billinge Area towards Orrell Post, passing more or less directly overhead, and well below the cloud level.

P Heywood

And another one ...

Dear sir/madam

Last week me and my friend did see a white cloud-shaped object moving back and forward in the sky in the Worsley Mesnes area.

This happened on a Friday night about 9pm, it wasn't a cloud or something because it was moving in the same place back and forward.

Northen Territory du 24/09/08     Another mass UFO sighting     Une autre observation d'OVNI en masse
Traduction Google
THREE station workers and three backpackers have been left stunned after witnessing strange lights flying over a remote station in the NT outback.

Ray Aylett, Normie Hooker and Alan "Doc" McIntosh were sitting on their pergola at Muckaty Station with three European backpackers when a bright light appeared.

Mr Aylett, 58, said they were all stunned by the bizarre sighting. "This strange light was coming straight for us, over the house," he said.

"We all walked outside and were watching it come towards us, then it went straight east and faded out.''

Mr Aylett, who has lived at the station north of Tennant Creek for eight years, said he couldn't believe his eyes as the bright light approached on a Thursday night two weeks ago.

"This thing was strange,'' he said.

"I have never seen anything like it.

"Normie and Doc had never seen anything like it either, and those backpackers, they were in shock.

"I was sitting there watching for a couple of minutes.

"You could see it coming towards us but it wasn't a plane. It made no noise - you couldn't hear anything.''

Mr Aylett said there was no way their judgement could have been affected by alcohol.

"Me and Doc had had a couple of beers, but Normie doesn't drink,'' he said.

He said the light returned the next night, this time coming from the other direction.

"One bloke went out with a pair of binoculars and said it just turned and went east,'' he said.

ufodigest du 22/09/08     UFO sightings connected to Large Hadron Collider experiment?     UFO observations liées à Grand collisionneur de hadrons expérience?
Traduction Google
MORE responses to sightings of 'orange lights' UFOs near Louth have been pouring into the Leader – with some wondering if recent UFO activity is connected to the Large Hadron Collider experiment in Geneva.

A man called Anthony from Wales emailed a similar account of what he saw: "I was having a cigarette outside my front door on Saturday at around 9pm and I looked over the roof tops and saw two orange-red glowing lights coming from over the hill where I live.

"I called my wife and daughter to come and have a look, then a third light followed the other two. My wife phoned her father who lives not far away and he saw them too. I then went to get my camera but by the time I got it out the lights just vanished. Not knowing what they were I decided to search the net to see if any one has seen the same as us and I came across your picture which is exactly what we saw.

"We live in a little village in Swansea and after 47 years of looking up at night this is the first UFO I have ever seen."

He added: "Could it be something to do with that experiment they are doing under ground in Geneva letting out pockets of energy or something?"

An image of some UFOs photographed on the Yorkshire Wolds last week by an off-duty policeman. Image courtesy of www.ILF-UFO.co.uk

ufodigest du 22/09/08    Confusion and Contradictions The Cardiff UFO sightings     La confusion et les contradictions Les observations d'OVNIS Cardiff
Traduction Google
To be a good liar who have to get your story correct. If several people are telling the same lie then they all have to be singing off the same hymn sheet. So when South Wales Police, the MoD and the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) can't get their stories straight, one might be forgiven for being a bit suspicious. When the story revolves around an alleged near-miss with a UFO and a police helicopter, then I could be forgiven for thinking they have something to hide.

"UFOs over Cardiff?" screamed the South Wales Echo, with a picture of the 'Independence Day' mothership hovering over the Cardiff city skyline. As the story broke around the world all three of the aforementioned government bodies would spend the next few weeks fighting off a media frenzy and trying to satisfy researchers searching questions. What was interesting from the outset was South Wales Police's initial willingness to discuss the incident then their sudden retraction of certain elements of what allegedly happened. But as we shall see, once you begin to change the story, the more holes that begin to appear.

The story began during the early hours of June 8th, where while waiting for clearance to land at RAF St Athan, the crew of the police helicopter spotted a 'flying saucer shaped' object approaching them at speed from below. The crew took evasive action and gave chase over the Bristol channel until they ran low on fuel.

american chronicle du 22/09/08     GLOBAL PARANORMAL PHENOMENON "JUMP START" ET UFO CROP CIRCLE INFO     Paranormal phénomène mondial "Jump Start" et OVNI crop circle info
Traduction Google
Global paranormal phenomenon as an artifact induction report is used by many for future predictions or what is psychically called a "Jump Start". Crop circles are reminders of what has been recorded before. Now is the age of revealing. Truth is reshaping the world.

Future predictions can be called a global jump start artifact induction report. Whether one believes in future predictions is irrelevant. History proves there is more to our existence that is mystical because of the unknown.

Information is power. Most information is unknown until experienced. There are some on earth who are given gifts to receive pure knowledge from the God particle or source.

Some people can predict the future. Everyone has intuition and psychic abilities that at one time kept our ancestors alert based on the intuitive process, and comparing the energy flow with past experiences. We use our intellectual thought process parts of our minds to sort out in short term memory and long term memory by way of filters. We are in many ways sorting our input data much like computers.

Some of us believe in crop circles. Some psychics and mystics use energies as ascension beings. The real crop circles have been seen through thousands of years of recorded history. Ascension Mystics were like Soloman and Jesus who are believed to have been real mystics and teachers of athos cultural education. Athenaeum cultur has been lost or destroyed by humnakind through wars. Some writings and pictographs are being found.

herald tribune du 23/09/08     Make one lousy phone call     Faire un mauvais coup de téléphone
Traduction Google

OK, so the Times ain’t what it used to be. None of us are anymore, not in newspapers. Still, look at some of the UFO stuff the Times has produced over the past year. It almost makes you think there’s a glimmer of — what? hope?

In December, it wrote an editorial ridiculing “the cult of the UFO” and Dennis Kucinich. But then, after insulating itself with all the proper dismissive disclaimers, it described — almost in passing, lost in a long clause — a call for transparency by former Clinton administration aide John Podesta as “reasonable.” So very coy, almost coquettish.

In March, a reporter filed a straight-up profile on Peter Davenport, the Washington state investigator who compiles a nationwide database of UFO sightings at his National UFO Reporting Center Web site. Naturally, the piece was shaped more by Davenport’s most egregious idiosyncrasy (the guy does, after all, live in an abandoned nuclear missile silo), but hey, it wasn’t a bad read.

Then, last month, the Times sent a reporter to Rachel, Nev., to write about the weird tourists who make pilgrimages to the state-designated “Extraterrestrial Highway” in hopes of videotaping UFOs at nearby Area 51. If this angle hadn’t been written about 85,000 times over the past 15 years, it would’ve been informative.

evening leader du 23/09/08     Wrexham "UFOs" - Experimental balloons, aliens or Chinese lanterns?
THE strange lights seen over Wrexham have certainly got Evening Leader readers talking.
Readers have been speculating after our newsdesk was inundated with calls reporting srange triangular shapes over the region last week.

The "UFOs" were spotted by a number of people across Wrexham – in Rhos, Johnstown and Borras – and were even caught on film.

The strange objects have apparently been spotted on a number of different evenings by various people from around the area.

The sightings and film, currently available to view on the Evening Leader website, have fuelled a debate on what they might be and have added to claims that Wrexham is a real "UFO hot-spot".

One reader commented:"These triangular craft have been reported on around the globe. They are very likely an American craft propelled by a new form of energy possibly electromagnetic."

Some people have suggested that they could be genuine UFOs while others have dismissed them as Chinese lanterns which are becoming increasingly popular at weddings and parties.

Rhos resident Gareth Hill, who saw the objects himself, offered a
more down-to-earth explanation.

He said: "It's very interesting how people's imaginations work! I too saw these lights over Johnstown on a couple of occasions within the last week or so, but did not see anything unusual. They looked to me to fit the descriptions of the floating lanterns perfectly.

"The two I saw simply floated towards the north, flicking as a flame will tend to do, and eventually disappeared from view. There was nothing odd about their motion.

"As for 'forming a triangle', a set of three points of light in the sky, all floating in the same direction, provided they are not in a straight line will form a triangle.

The lanterns are all released at the same time, so are subjected
to the same wind, and hence will float in the same direction, so of
course they will appear to float in formation."

Among those who contacted the Leader last week was Janet Bancroft who witnessed the objects, along with partner Mark Pluke, from their home in Rhos.

She wasn't convinced that they were simply lanterns. Janet said:
"It was really strange. They formed into a 'V' shape and then into a triangle which sort of got bigger and bigger. From the way they came up and formed, I don't think lanterns could do that in the air."

news scotsman du 23/09/08     Was Stonehenge a Neolithic nursing home for Europe's sick and ailing?
DRUIDS, mystics, UFO enthusiasts and even the occasional rock star have converged in awe beneath its arcane structure.
Now, after its eternal mysteries have driven generations of archaeologists round in circles, a lucid new theory has suggested Stonehenge was conceived for a more prosaic purpose – as a Neolithic health centre.

The latest hypothesis surrounding one of the world's best known but least understood
landmarks suggests the world heritage site was a precursor to Lourdes.

The claim follows the first dig inside Stonehenge's concentric circles for nearly half a century. The excavation this spring unearthed many fragments of bluestone, accorded healing powers in medieval folklore and literature, and seemingly taken as lucky charms by visitors to Salisbury Plain.

The disclosure justifies the extraordinary feat of Stonehenge's construction, in which bluestone rocks were transported over land and sea from a quarry known as Carn Menyn in Pembrokeshire's Preseli Hills, 150 miles away.

Professor Tim Darvill of Bournemouth University revealed radiocarbon dating suggested the monument was three centuries younger than previous theories suggested, raised in 2300BC.

The date correlates with the grave of the so-called Amesbury Archer, an adult male with a healed head wound and an injured left leg excavated in 2002. With the discovery of an "abnormal number" of other non- native bodies showing signs of serious disease, researchers believe Europe's ill may have came to Stonehenge in search of good health.

"(The stones'] meaning and importance to prehistoric people were sufficiently powerful to warrant the investment of time, effort and resources to move them from the Preseli Hills to the Wessex Downs," Prof Darvill said.

Professor Geoffrey Wainwright, president of the Society of Antiquaries and fellow project leader of the dig alongside Prof Darvill, said a river running through the Preseli Hills had been dammed to create pools for the sick to bathe in. Nearby prehistoric art and burial cairns strengthened the connection between Stonehenge and healing properties.

"The wells of the Preseli Hills were considered to have wonderful healing powers, and that is a good reason why the bluestones were transported," he reasoned.

Few would be so bold as to suggest the latest theory offers a definitive answer to Stonehenge's myriad secrets. Explanations proliferate, not all of them upstanding examples of antiquarian study. They include the creation of the megaliths by giants, and mention of alien spaceship landing pads.

Sagely, Prof Darvill and Prof Wainwright believe the conjecture – the more sensible among it, anyway – can happily co-exist with their own theories.

"Stonehenge probably had more than one purpose, so I have no problem with other people's interpretations," said Prof Wainwright.

English Heritage, the guardian of Stonehenge, agreed to the dig following consent by the Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport. Druids also gave their blessings.

A Timewatch documentary on the dig will be screened on BBC2 at 8pm this Saturday.

TIMELINE

3000BC: A large earthwork, or henge, is built

2900BC: Wooden posts erected and later dismantled. Cremation burials placed throughout site

2300BC: Bluestones taken to Stonehenge, followed by Sarsen stones

1901: Landowner Sir Edmond Antrobus fences off the site, charging one shilling admission. Uproar follows

1915: Stonehenge bought by Cecil Chubb at auction for £6,600. He later gives it to the nation

1923: DH Thomas of the Geological Survey discovers the bluestones came from Wales

1978: Skeleton of young male found, with flint arrows wedged in his ribs

1986: Monument becomes World Heritage Site

2002: Discovery of the Amesbury Archer

ADMIN : Ce qui suit, tiré du "Spoof" n'est qu'une PARODIE (Fausse info)

The Spoof du 22/09/08     Stonehenge archaeologists reveal global warming theory behind crashed UFO remains
          Stonehenge archéologues révèlent la théorie du réchauffement de la planète derrière OVNI s'est écrasé reste
Traduction Google
Stonehenge, Wilts - (TinFoilHat Mess): Archaeologists excavating Stonehenge have found the remains of a pre-Atlanis era UFO which may have crashed during a flight from the Lunar base discovered by the moon-walking astronuts of the Apollo mission.

Much of the craft is believed to be intact with little corrosion to the mystery amalgam which makes up 90% of its structure.

Professor Tim Darvill of the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI) team that made the discovery said today that the next stage of the tricky operation would be entering the ancient craft and locating its cryogenic freezer units.

"At this stage we don't know if anything actually works inside," Darvill commented, "but fingers crossed - we might be able to do a bit of thawing.

"Without this intervention we'd have to wait for the natural phenomenon known as Global Warming to dictate the delicate process of unfreezing these alien remains.

"Unfortunately we can't wait that long. So our plan is to gently resurrect some of this advanced species - no blowtorches, microwaves or thermic lances, please chaps! - as well as any embryos and/or frozen infant offspring who clearly came here to seed our planet."

If the operation is successful the next stage will involve specialist scientists who are familiar with alien parenting techniques.

Professor Geoff Wainwright of the Yearling Extraterrestrial Intelligence (YETI) team in London's Royal Freak Hospital will then take over while the Stonehenge site is quarantined.

Operation Homo erectus is being hailed as a triumph.

West Virginia du 23/09/08     The Flatwoods Monster extravaganza     Le monstre Flatwoods Extravaganza
Traduction Google

And so it is this most curious chapter of West Virginia history that ufologists and paranormal investigators will visit St. Albans to debate. An impressive slate of dignitaries will be on hand to discuss their research and findings in this rarified field. Original Flatwoods Monster witness Fred May will be in attendance on Friday to sign autographs and restate his experience. Flatwoods Monster authority Frank Feschino Jr. will present the results of his definitive study of the Braxton County phenomena. And Stanton T. Friedman, lifelong Roswell investigator and “dean of American ufologists,” will make an appearance along with several editors and other top investigators in the field of paranormal studies. Research materials and findings will be presented along with other exhibits regarding extraterrestrial sightings and clashes with mankind.

ufodigest du 23/09/08     Mind Controlled Sex Slaves and the CIA: A Collection of Essays and Interviews About Project MONARCH     
                                Mind contrôlée esclaves du sexe et de la CIA: une collection d'essais et d'entrevues sur le Projet monarque   
Traduction Google

The admittedly beyond-controversial subjects of mind control and sexual slavery are dealt with surprisingly rationally in this new offering from Global Communications. It's been said that paranoia can be entertaining, but perhaps that is still inadequate to describe this particular tome, which pushes past some barriers in ways that the reader may have trouble dealing with.

The book is called "Mind Controlled Sex Slaves and the CIA: A collection of essays and interviews about Project MONARCH." Project Monarch is an outgrowth of the better known MK-ULTRA program of mind control experiments begun during the early years of the Cold War and first brought to public awareness in the congressional hearings conducted by Senator Frank Church in the mid-1970s. The stunned electorate learned about such things as CIA experiments that sought to discover whether LSD could be used to aid the interrogation process, the idea being that perhaps the anxiety of a "bad trip" could frighten even the most tight-lipped subject into submission. The agency claimed to have canceled the program many years before the Church Committee investigation.

BC Books du 23/09/08     Book Review: The Roswell Legacy - The Untold Story of the First Military Officer at the 1947 Crash Site by Jesse Marcel, Jr. and Linda Marcel     
                                Critique de livre: Le Legacy Roswell - L'histoire non racontée de la Première militaires de 1947 au lieu de l'écrasement de Jesse Marcel, Jr. et Linda Marcel
Traduction Google
Do extraterrestrials exist? Are there otherworldly visiting earth now? Do we have alien craft invading our airspace?

These questions have been around since the 1940s. According to author Jesse Marcel, Jr. the answer is yes. In his book, The Roswell Legacy - The Untold Story of the First Military Officer at the 1947 Crash Site, he documents the events leading up to and after the alleged crash of a spacecraft found by a ranch hand near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. There has been an ocean of speculation of what actually crashed on the ranch back then, but one thing still remains constant: The U.S. Government to this day claims the recovered debris from the crash site are either from a weather balloon or a top-secret device for detecting pressure waves from a nuclear blast in the Soviet Union. In either case according to Marcel, the debris from the wreckage do not match the materials from either a weather balloon or pressure detector would have been made of.

When he was eleven, Jesse’s life took a turn down the road to strangeness. One summer night his father Major Jesse Marcel, Sr., excited, brought in a box of debris, and scattered them on the kitchen-floor, claiming a flying saucer had crashed 75 miles northwest of Roswell. That night Jesse Jr. had the privilege of handling and inspecting the pieces of something that would forever change his life.

Major Marcel is an officer in the Army Air Force, successfully trained in radar, worked as an S-2 Intelligence Officer assigned to the 509th Composite Bomb Group in Nevada. He briefed and supplied intelligence to the flight crews before the missions to drop the atom bomb on Nagasaki and Hiroshima. To say the least Major Marcel had the credentials to identify whether or not the wreckage was a balloon or part of a secrete piece of equipment.

According to Jesse Jr. the superior officers of Major Marcel forced him to pose for pictures with a radar target, which had some resemblance to the actual wreckage but was not the actual debris.

The Roswell Legacy is a great fast read and will keep the reader hooked from the first page to the end, especially if they have an interest in UFO’s and government cover-ups. One thing for certain is Major Marcel knew what he saw and thought it came from somewhere else other than Earth.

I am convinced there is something that happened near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 and the government did cover it up. Even if nothing happened there the City of Roswell has benefited from the story for over 60 years in the tourist industry. If you visit there today you can’t go anywhere without bumping into some sort of alien paraphernalia. I visited Roswell last year and had a blast. If you are planning a trip there pick up this book for a great companion and who knows who or what you might find.

bedford today du 22/09/08     Crop circle amazes the world
Crop circle experts investigating a mysterious design which appeared in a farmer's field in Barton have likened it to the Pentagon building in Washington DC.

The intricate pattern is astounding enthusiasts across the world after it was posted on a website dedicated to the phenomenon.

And the men behind www.cropcircleconnector.com now intend to use footage from their visit to see the land at Barton Hill Farm in a new DVD being releasing early next year.

Stuart Dike, from the website, revealed it wasn't the first time a crop circle had been seen in the vicinity. He said: 'This area is now becoming notorious for crop circles, as a number have appeared over the years in this general area.

'Probably the last significant design was across from the A6 in 2003 and was a pentagram in design. This is a very similar design, however it is far more complex than its predecessor. Clearly whatever created this formation in Barton, the pentagram is an important part of the message being conveyed.'

Mr Dike said, in history, the pentagram was deemed to have mystical and magical properties and was used symbolically in ancient Greece and Babylonia.

He said: 'Its creation was masterful in execution, as we can see from the images with regard to the outer crescents. The design within the crescents does have striking similarities to the Pentagon in Washington DC. There are still many mysteries to be solved from the complex meanings hidden within this annual phenomenon.'

Andy Fazekas, president of Luton Paranormal Society, said his group had investigated a number of crop circles over the years. He said: 'Barton has recently been the centre of UFO activity and it could be linked to the new crop circle. However it would appear the evidence is limited as no-one actually saw who made the crop circle.'

Despite this Andy felt it was more likely that the circle was man-made. He said: 'What we are aware of is that within Luton and the surrounding areas there are a number of people who believe that crop circles are an attempt by aliens trying to talk to us and our group would welcome anyone with an interest in crop circles to contact us further about this.

'The crop circles I have visited have been impressive but within the circle there is the effect of the crop having being trampled over or that a mini whirlwind is responsible.'
« Modifié: 18 juin 2015 à 00:38:30 par katchina »

titilapin2

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #27 le: 23 septembre 2008 à 22:54:52 »

Merci Dificultnspa :D

C'est pas possible vu le nombre d'articles tu les inventes et tu crées les sites de journaux ;D

Pour les lecteurs de Dificultnspa, il a inversé un incident avec une lumière vue par de nombreux témoins et cette photo:

Le 1er qui trouve la publication aura demain un nouveau site imaginé de toute pièce par notre ami avec sa photo en compagnie d'aliens bleus ;)
« Modifié: 18 juin 2015 à 00:39:17 par katchina »

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #28 le: 23 septembre 2008 à 23:16:57 »

J'ai quoi ??

En tout cas je n'invente rien...  ;D

Il ne s'agit que d'une revue de presse "quotidienne"

Moi ce qui me surprend c'est que des articles francophones, il n'y en a pas (enfin presque)

dificultnspa

• Hors ligne Hors ligne
« Réponse #29 le: 24 septembre 2008 à 22:07:47 »

Pas grand chose aujourd'hui à part un nouvel article sur les ovnis en australie, un autre aussi sur l'affaire de Wrexham cette fois ci avec une vidéo et encore un de plus sur Robbie Williams...

ufodigest du 24/09/08   Stephenville UFO : Was it a National Security Threat? 
                   Stephenville UFO: Était-ce une menace pour la sécurité nationale?
Traduction Google
Stephenville, Texas attracted worldwide attention earlier this year (Jan, 08)

after residents sighted an unidentified flying object (UFO) that some say was a mile long. By news

accounts, there were more than 30 residents to specifically report the sighting. It was front-page

headlines in a large number of news forums. Many of the witnesses were interviewed on national

television programs such as CNN´s Larry King Live.

All of the witnesses were credible and none were shown to be perpetrating a hoax. They might have

been mistaken, but that seems unlikely since so many people saw the same object. Also, other

evidence is available to corroborate their story. There was obviously something flying over

Stephenville that might be a national security threat. Why will our government not take this

incident seriously?

Steve Allen, a 50-year-old pilot, said that the object was "a mile long and half a mile wide" and

that "I don't know if it was a biblical experience or somebody from a different universe or whatever

but it was definitely not from around these parts." There is no disputing that Mr. Allen is a

credible witness who saw a strange craft and then reported it to authorities. The U.S. Air Force was

made aware of the sighting, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) knows about it and even

Homeland Security was contacted. However, no official Federal Government Agency has looked into the

matter or conducted an official investigation, why not?

It may seem impossible to some, but what if it was a space craft from another world? What if it was

an advanced Chinese or Russian secret spy aircraft? It was seen flying in the direction of President

Bush´s Ranch, maybe it was conducting surveillance work of some kind. Our government should conduct

an investigation into the incident and let us know what is going on. The citizens of Stephenville

and the American public deserve nothing less.

The Mutual Unidentified Flying Object Network (MUFON) sent a group to investigate and when they

arrived in Stephenville their team of six was overwhelmed by residents who wanted to give testimony.

MUFON should be commended for what they did, as a private organization staffed only with volunteers,

they gave willingly of their time and collected some very compelling data.

suite page 2 en anglais ou

francais

the spoof du 23/09/08     Ice-Age UFO entombed under Ground Zero glacier     
                               Ice-Age OVNI au tombeau sous Ground Zero glacier

ATTENTION : TEXTE PARODIQUE !!!
Traduction Google
Lower Manhattan, NYC - (X-Files Mess): An Ice-Age UFO has been found frozen in

time/space amid the remains of a glacier 5,000 ft below Ground Zero, according to reports.

The pre-Atlantis Era craft was discovered entombed in sub-permafrost after Exxon-Mobil geologists

gained permission to take a quick shooftie for any valuable crude oil or gas deposits that could be

lurking under Lower Manhattan.

Using a top secret Pentagon cloaking device the oil company set about drilling under the scene of

the 9/11 WTC atrocity in January this year.

The move followed a Zion Oil tip-off that the area might provide a unique access point to a massive

Biblical Era southern Alaskan crude lake.

Initial reports say the craft was found at the end of March/beginning of April and appears to be

surrounded by a 1,000ft wall of solid ice beneath a bedrock of Arctic alluvium.

This week ultrasound tests have confirmed NASA theories that the craft is 'alive' but in stasis.

A team of Roswell retro-engineering specialists has been dispatched to the site and will report

directly to the White House on their findings.

New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is 69.

chorley guardian du 24/09/08     Chorley in 'UFO alert'
A strange light was seen across Chorley on Monday evening sparking a 'UFO alert'

in the town.
BAE Sytems worker Neil Simpson was at his home in Saville Street, Chorley, at around 9.50pm when he

saw the light in the sky.

Seconds later his partner, who on her way to work, rang to say she had seen an amazing orange light

in front of her car as she drove down the slip road to the M61 at Botany Bay.

Another Guardian reader said he saw a strange light near Cuerden Valley in Clayton-le-Woods minutes

earlier.

Mr Simpson said: "I realised no noise accompanied the light. It was not like when there is a

helicopter. I rang the police in Chorley because I was curious to find out if anyone else had seen

it."

A spokesman for Lancashire Police confirmed they had received details of the sighting.

evening leader du 24/09/08     'Flying saucer' and other UFO sightings reported over Wrexham
REPORTS of sightings of UFOs above the skies of Wrexham have continued to flood in

to the Evening Leader.
The Evening Leader has been inundated with claims of sightings of three strange glowing lights

following a report in Monday's paper.

See also

>>

'Triangular' UFOs spotted near Wrexham - VIDEO

One Wrexham resident now claims to have seen a 'flying saucer' in the sky over North East Wales.

The latest report comes from a 14-year-old from Rhostyllen and follows several sightings of

'dazzling' lights' in the sky on a number of different evenings last week.

The 'UFOs' were spotted by a number of people across Wrexham – in Rhos, Johnstown and Borras – and

were even caught on camera, the film of which is available to view on the Evening Leader website.

One reader claims he also saw three lights over Trem y Gardden in Penycae. He said: "They were in a

straight line but one of them was further back than the other two. We could see them for about 10

minutes or so then they went higher and then disappeared."

The report of a 'flying saucer comes from a 14-year-old from Rhostyllen, who was doing a paper round

in the village of Rhostyllen, last Thursday, September 18.

He was prompted to come forward after hearing that he was not the only one to have seen something

strange.

He said: "I saw more than orange lights. I was out doing my paper round in Esless Park in

Rhostyllen. It was quite cloudy and I turned around to see if there were any stars out but instead I

saw two orange lights."

At first the youngster thought that they were two aircraft flying under the clouds but realised that

the lights weren't flashing as they would on most aeroplanes.

"They were completely orange and moving too slowly for jets. I stood at the side of the road for a

while trying to get a picture on my mobile phone but the lights would not show up on the pictures,"

he continued.

"I watched until they slowly disappeared through the clouds. It was just after 7.45pm that I looked

updirectly above me and the orange light pulled out of the clouds, the light turned white then went

off and all I could see was a black disc, a black saucer.

"It made no sound and if I hadn't looked up I may not have known it was there.

The teenager was so excited by what he was looking at he almost ran to the nearest house so that

somebody else sould witness it.

"It was just there," he explained. "Not moving, it was so still it was amazing.

"I was watching it then it and then it suddenly flew off so quick it looked like a black line.

"I quckly finished my papers and ran home to tell my brother and no-one else because they may not of

belived me. Talking about it still makes me slightly edgy. I will never forget that disc that came

out of the clouds."

The Evening Leader has received a number of reports from people claiming to have seen strange

objects in the sky last week, not just from Wrexham but as far away as Edinburgh.

But Gareth Hill believes the strange lights were nothing more than lanterns.

He said: " I too saw these lights over Johnstown on a couple of occasions within the last week or

so, but did not see anything unusual. They looked to me to fit the descriptions of the floating

lanterns perfectly.

"The two I saw simply floated towards the north, flicking as a flame will tend to do, and eventually

disappeared from view. There was nothing odd about their motion.

"As for "forming a triangle", a set of three points of light in the sky, all floating in the same

direction, provided they are not in a straight line WILL form a triangle!

"The lanterns are all released at the same time, so are subjected to the same wind, and hence will

float in the same direction, so of course they will appear to float 'in formation'."

To watch the video and to join the debate on what you think the lights are

CLICK HERE

to visit our original UFO story

in-forum du 24/09/08     UFO network plans Saturday gathering
FERGUS FALLS, Minn. – The invitation is out there.

The Minnesota chapter of the Mutual UFO Network will host the first tri-state meeting of the

organization Saturday in Fergus Falls.

Minnesota, North Dakota and South Dakota members of MUFON will meet from 1 to 5 p.m. at the Otter

Tail Power Community Center, 216 S. Cascade St.

Other interested persons are invited to learn more about the UFO phenomenon and to share their own

UFO sightings.

For more information, visit www.mufonsd.org, www.mnmufon.org, www.mufon.com, or call (320) 297-

herald sun du 24/09/08     Another mass UFO sighting     Une autre observation d'OVNI en masse
Traduction Google
THREE station workers and three backpackers have been left stunned after

witnessing strange lights flying over a remote station in the NT outback.

The Northern Territory News reports Ray Aylett, Normie Hooker and Alan "Doc" McIntosh were sitting

on their pergola at Muckaty Station with three European backpackers when a bright light appeared.

Mr Aylett, 58, said they were all stunned by the bizarre sighting.

"This strange light was coming straight for us, over the house," he said.

"We all walked outside and were watching it come towards us, then it went straight east and faded

out.''

"I have never seen anything like it. Normie and Doc had never seen anything like it either, and

those backpackers, they were in shock.

"You could see it coming towards us but it wasn't a plane. It made no noise - you couldn't hear

anything.''

Mr Aylett said there was no way their judgement could have been affected by alcohol.

"Me and Doc had had a couple of beers, but Normie doesn't drink,'' he said.

He said the light returned the next night, this time coming from the other direction.

Read more in the Northern

Territory News.

chartattack du 24/09/08     Robbie Williams Goes Gorilla     Robbie Williams va gorille
Traduction Google
Last week, a UFO "expert" said he thought Robbie Williams was a prime candidate

for an alien abduction. We wonder if the singer heard about it and is scared that aliens are

searching for him. That's the only reason we can come up with for why Williams was seen walking

around in a gorilla suit on Tuesday.

The pop artist reportedly took to the streets of Los Angeles in a full gorilla suit and a pair of

sunglasses, holding hands with a mystery woman, in what was apparently the first time he's left his

mansion in more than three months.

That lack of sunshine and fresh air must have got to Williams because when he decided he needed some

new clothes, he walked to a Hollywood store and, instead of purchasing a T-shirt or a pair of jeans,

he decided looking like a simian was more his style.

"He spent a long time trying on various costumes but he chose the gorilla suit and bought it for

$60," the store manager told the U.K.'s Daily Star tabloid.

Williams has become increasingly reclusive and has reportedly become obsessed with aliens — so

obsessed that it was the apparent cause of his break-up with actress Ayda Field. He's said to stay

up late at night doing research on the internet about aliens and conspiracy theories. He also

recently claimed he'd seen a UFO flying over a Californian hotel where he was staying.

Last week, an extraterrestrials "expert" said Williams' newfound obsession with aliens makes him a

"point man for contact with extraterrestrials." This has led some to wonder whether Williams is now

trying to conceal his identity from the pesky little green men.

"There seems to be no end to bizarre stories about Robbie just lately," a source told the Daily

Star. "The alien stuff has been rumbling away for ages.

"But going out in a gorilla costume — maybe he was trying to disguise himself from being abducted?

"If this recluse thing keeps up, he'll end up facing extinction like the gorillas."

Williams is working on his eighth studio album, which should be out sometime next year. His last

release was 2006's Rudebox.

« Modifié: 24 septembre 2008 à 23:14:14 par Nemo492 »